Art In Vatican Reviews

Via Luigi Rizzo 36, Rome, Italy

The room is clean and quite. The location is 10 minutes walk to the metro station but not close to vatican museum. The room claim private ensuite but actually is shared bathroom. This made us very disappointed

Very excelent b

• 2nd Jun 2014

This b&b was extremely clean and secure. It is a very well cared for place and one of the nicer ones I have stayed in. Francesca, the owner, was very nice and professional. I booked last minute and it was no problem. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for something within walking distance of the Vatican. The breakfast left a bit to be desired, though the espresso Francesca personally brought out from her kitchen was some of the best I've tasted. Not a place for partying.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts