Art Rijeka Reviews

Senjskih Uskoka 1, Rijeka, Croatia

Staff was very nice and helpful and gave us lots of information. Located in a quiet area, about 5 minutes walk to the city center. Well equipped kitchen and big rooms. Lockers for valuables are in the hallway, we even got a padlock provided (no extra charge there).

Art Rijeka is a hostel style Guest House. Only dorms in a residential build. Localization is OK, about 10 min from center and bus/train station by foot. About 30 min by foot from the beaches on east Rijeka and 20 min by bus from the beaches on west Rijeka. The bathrooms are a quite small, but are clean all the time. There are only 3 showers, but both are really good. kitchen is Ok, well equipped. The dorms don't have space for luggage, only small outside lockers.

Great staff, clean, we enjoyed our stay at the private 2 bed room. Would recommend.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Croatia

The staff was incredibly nice!

You get what you pay for. Ivan was really great. We were there when it was empty so it would probably be great during peak months. Bathrooms are super tiny.

Art Rijeka was a lovely place to stay in. Coming from the train station I had abit of difficulty finding the hostel because I didn't know there were stairs up to Mose street but later on Ivan said that he could have fetched me from the train station. He is very helpful in explaining the city and where to go for day trips. Location is near to old town, bus stops and pier. Ivan even sent me to the bus station in the morning to catch my ride to Pula. Thank you Ivan! Highly recommended!

It was good to stay for a short time but the disorganization of the kitchen, small showers and lack of locks on the toilet doors meant I wouldnt be staying for an extended period.

Awesome place, great staff that is always trying to help you, Ivan gave me a lot of tricks&tips about the city, clean room and bathroom that is always very important for me. Nice common areas with big TV and AC (that was used for heating during my stay there haha), kitchen with big fridge... It's not hard to find the place, it took me not even 10 minutes to get there from the bus station through a neighborhood with some cool architecture. Guys even organize an airport transfer for me. Thumbs up!

• 3rd Apr 2015