Art Rijeka Reviews

Senjskih Uskoka 1, Rijeka, Croatia

Pretty average stay at this hostel...twins were nice but not that welcoming, area is kind of rough but I'm sure you can walk to find pretty parts. Lacks hostel atmosphere and the beds might be handmade?? Good kitchen and clean bathrooms, fan in the room was a godsend.

A nice hostel with very friendly staff, perfect set of kitchen items for cooking with a big bedroom. Owners very helpful with booking up trips out and easy to talk to. Would recommend this hostel for its chilled out atmosphere

Great hostel! The staff is very friendly, caring and helpful, they helped us book tickets and plan a daily trip to the plitvic Lakes. The only disadvantage could be the location but it's only 10 minutes away from the center really. Would definitely recommend it for young travellers!

It's cheap! It's about 10-15 mins out of town. 10 mins from bus stop. Decent kitchen. My only complaint are the bathrooms are a little dodgy. The doors in the bathroom quite literally close onto your knees and showers are also tight. Staff member kind of disinterested, not so friendly and are flirtatious with some of the younger girls.

Great place to stay with exceptional staff. There is a small old town that's worth visiting too

I was a very nice stay at the hostel. Very nice staff.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

The staff is amazing, these guys help you whenever they can and try their best to keep everything clean. Thank you again for washing our laundry when we really needed to get it washed. Also the hostel isnt far away from the city centre and you can get to the beach easily.

The dorm I was in had lots of space. The mattress was old and I could feel the springs, though it didn't actually stop me sleeping well. There was a good kitchen and a common area by reception but no one seemed to hang out there during my stay. It's a short walk from the centre so there's no street noise at night. The staff were friendly and happy to give advice and recommend things to do, places to eat etc. Would recommend and would stay again.

Rijeka is not the nicest city in Croatia but this has got to be one of the nicest hostels! Extremely friendly and helpful staff, great facilities for cooking and nice area to chill out. Not much room in the bathroom or shower but overall an enjoyable stay

Location is not great, but very cheap and convenient for short stays.

Good value for money! Staff is super friendly and helpful. Very close to earth-hostel. Easy going-atmosphere and quiet neighbourhood.

Staff was very nice and helpful and gave us lots of information. Located in a quiet area, about 5 minutes walk to the city center. Well equipped kitchen and big rooms. Lockers for valuables are in the hallway, we even got a padlock provided (no extra charge there).

Art Rijeka is a hostel style Guest House. Only dorms in a residential build. Localization is OK, about 10 min from center and bus/train station by foot. About 30 min by foot from the beaches on east Rijeka and 20 min by bus from the beaches on west Rijeka. The bathrooms are a quite small, but are clean all the time. There are only 3 showers, but both are really good. kitchen is Ok, well equipped. The dorms don't have space for luggage, only small outside lockers.

Great staff, clean, we enjoyed our stay at the private 2 bed room. Would recommend.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Croatia

The staff was incredibly nice!

You get what you pay for. Ivan was really great. We were there when it was empty so it would probably be great during peak months. Bathrooms are super tiny.

Art Rijeka was a lovely place to stay in. Coming from the train station I had abit of difficulty finding the hostel because I didn't know there were stairs up to Mose street but later on Ivan said that he could have fetched me from the train station. He is very helpful in explaining the city and where to go for day trips. Location is near to old town, bus stops and pier. Ivan even sent me to the bus station in the morning to catch my ride to Pula. Thank you Ivan! Highly recommended!

It was good to stay for a short time but the disorganization of the kitchen, small showers and lack of locks on the toilet doors meant I wouldnt be staying for an extended period.

Awesome place, great staff that is always trying to help you, Ivan gave me a lot of tricks&tips about the city, clean room and bathroom that is always very important for me. Nice common areas with big TV and AC (that was used for heating during my stay there haha), kitchen with big fridge... It's not hard to find the place, it took me not even 10 minutes to get there from the bus station through a neighborhood with some cool architecture. Guys even organize an airport transfer for me. Thumbs up!

• 3rd Apr 2015