Art Rijeka Reviews

Senjskih Uskoka 1, Rijeka, Croatia

Great Hostel for staying a couple of nights in Rijeka. The staff is awésome and provides great tips and helps you in all situations.

• 5th Sep 2015
  • Austria

We stayed two nights at Rijeka in the six bed room, it was nice, the room was large, the kitchen was perfect and we enjoy our stay there with a really nice weather ! Anne and Nina

Easy to find the location however when you are in the building it's not clear which appartment it is. Read the hostel description on their booking they explain where the apartment is located in the building. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The dorm was clean, but the shower was not. Although the staff was vacuumcleaning and do other types of cleaning i saw, the bathroom was in awful state.

The personnel was really kind, but the accomodation was pretty poor. The matresses were really old and uncomfortable and the sheets were as well old and smelly. Toilets completely uncomfortable, with lack of space. Therefore, the value for money wasn't that well balanced.

• 24th Aug 2015

We are sorry that you didn't have nice experience, but if you asked for other sheets or a bed, you would be given a new set of sheets and other bed.

Je confirme que les chambres ne sont pas des plus propres et que l'oreiller est seulement là par parrure ... il n'y a pas de salle commune donc très difficile de rencontrer des gens. l'accueil et les recommandations sont bonnes. les douches ne sont pas propres, faisable pour 2 nuits et seulement pour dormir .

The hostel staff were LOVELY and really helpful (saved us from a 14 hour night train with a helpful tip about bus's) and let us check in and move into our room 4 hours earlier than allowed. Cute little living area where you can watch the football and comfy beds. Also occasionally you get lucky and there is some free food and toiletries going! Rijeka is not an amazing location but just ask the staff about the best beaches and how to get there. Also the wifi was really fast which was a nice change

The direction to the hostel outside of the building wasn't really clear, after searching a while we found the word 'art' and guessed we would probably be at the right adress. Maybe just adding 'hostel' makes it a lot easier. Reception was very friendly :)

Staff really friendly and very very helpful!!

Nice staff. But not the best hostel. Wifi wasn't working when we stayed. Our room had no air conditioning or fans, so our whole rooms didn't sleep that well. The other rooms had at least fans. Bathrooms are small and a bit old. Not too much of a kitchen space. Just about a 10-15 minute walk to the city centre, though.

The hostel is located a good 25 minute walk from the town centre. The rooms were very hot with no air conditioning so it made sleeping very difficult. The staff were pleasant and very helpful though.

The wifi was down when I was there which was unfortunate.

We are sorry because of the wifi, we are changing router so we could have super speed internet, but our provider have some problems with the installations.

I arrived at the hostel and it was filthy. I was going to be staying in a dorm with 5 other travelers but after finding their dirty underwear on my bed and a moth eaten pillow and blanket, I politely declined! The guy on the desk was very understanding and called me another hostel - Botel Marina (gorgeous!) - and gave me a refund. Such a shame as I had walked a long way to find the hostel and was so disappointed not to be staying. I'm sure it's nice when it is clean and tidy!

Great relaxed place, small but clean bathrooms, big dormitory, nice kitchen and living room area, helpful staff with lots of tips about the city and the beaches. I was expecting that it's gonna be hard to find it, but if you read instructions carefully, it's not so bad.

• 2nd Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel! First of all - staff was very helpful and nice, plus they keep good music on all the time in common area, laid-back atmosphere and everything clean. Rooms are big enough (without AC though), kitchen with everything you need. It's 15 mins walk from the city center, but I don't mind walking and love staying at the neighborhoods I would never visit if I stayed in the city center. I don't think you can find better home in Rijeka for this price.

Pretty average stay at this hostel...twins were nice but not that welcoming, area is kind of rough but I'm sure you can walk to find pretty parts. Lacks hostel atmosphere and the beds might be handmade?? Good kitchen and clean bathrooms, fan in the room was a godsend.

This is a chillout hostel in which you can relax and where you will get tips about the city if you want them, but it's not a place where someone will entertain you 24/7 so you wouldn't be bored during your holidays. We are located in old but safe neighbourhood, if you want to see the 'city lights', you have to walk couple minutes..

A nice hostel with very friendly staff, perfect set of kitchen items for cooking with a big bedroom. Owners very helpful with booking up trips out and easy to talk to. Would recommend this hostel for its chilled out atmosphere

Great hostel! The staff is very friendly, caring and helpful, they helped us book tickets and plan a daily trip to the plitvic Lakes. The only disadvantage could be the location but it's only 10 minutes away from the center really. Would definitely recommend it for young travellers!

We only stayed here for one night but enjoyed it. Good atmosphere in the communal areas and the staff were friendly. The location was less than ten minutes away from the main street/yellow tower in Rijeka. Showers were a little cold but other than that the facilities were good, including the kitchen. Lockers were provided. Dorm beds were comfortable and pretty good value for money.

It's cheap! It's about 10-15 mins out of town. 10 mins from bus stop. Decent kitchen. My only complaint are the bathrooms are a little dodgy. The doors in the bathroom quite literally close onto your knees and showers are also tight. Staff member kind of disinterested, not so friendly and are flirtatious with some of the younger girls.

Great place to stay with exceptional staff. There is a small old town that's worth visiting too

View all Rijeka Bed and Breakfasts