Art Rosario Hostel Reviews

Presidente Roca 534, Rosario, Argentina

My second time staying at Art Hostel and I had a great time again. They even made the effort to make sure I got a letter that arrived after I left the hostel. It´s no wonder why the hostel is always full.

Good common area and kitchen. However, the wifi frequently didn't work and there are not many sockets to charge at. The 8 bed dorm is tiny and you could hear people talking outside the dorm at all hours during the night. Seemingly staff are not too bothered about noise levels. The bathrooms are clean and hot water is available.

This hostel has the best vibe of any I´ve ever stayed at. Such a great group of people running this place.

Very nice hostel in a good location, and with helpful staff. The decor and lighting felt very dated however. There was a also a quite a strange mix of people at the hostel (we were the only non Portugese speakers at the hostel and so missed out on socialising), but that's luck of the draw I guess.

My stay at the Art Rosario Hostel was great! The people I met are great and the staff is just incredible. Valeria is one of the kindest persons I've ever met. If I go to Rosario again, I will consider staying there for sure. Apart from that, the location is really good... it's easy to get to the touristy points in town from there.

• 5th Jun 2014

The hostel is beautiful and full of personality, with a remarkable artistic presence! Even the staff is helpful and professional. The kitchen is large and fully equipped. The common areas availables for guests are many and spacious... The breakfast is a great weakness: only hot milk, coffee or tea, and to eat only minicroissant, no jam, butter or other... Considering the price, it seems for me still a great choice...

This hostel is in a great location very close to the "Monumento a la Bandera", the river, and downtown. People in the reception are very nice and helpful. Toilettes are clean with hot water. Internet works fine.

Positives: Internet was always up and often, but not always, quality was good enough for Skype calls (I think they had 802.11g router). Place was clean enough, the staff was friendly, and I thought the location was good. The room was actually quiet so it was nice to be able to sleep well. I felt like this place was a good value and I'd stay here again. Suggestions: would love to see hand soap that you pump standard in hostel bathrooms, including this hostel.