Art Rosario Hostel Reviews

Presidente Roca 534, Rosario, Argentina

This hostel has the potential to have a really good atmosphere but the hostel is full of students who don't care to socialize because they're not travelers. The breakfast is horrible. Stale medialunas with nasty coffee. The art everywhere was pretty cool and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Kitchen is not very equipped and they don't seem to clean their fridge out often. It's okay for a few days, but just know what kind of hostel you're getting into.

My second time staying at Art Hostel and I had a great time again. They even made the effort to make sure I got a letter that arrived after I left the hostel. It´s no wonder why the hostel is always full.

thanks for your comment, it helps us grow, a hug and good luck !!!

Good common area and kitchen. However, the wifi frequently didn't work and there are not many sockets to charge at. The 8 bed dorm is tiny and you could hear people talking outside the dorm at all hours during the night. Seemingly staff are not too bothered about noise levels. The bathrooms are clean and hot water is available.

Thanks for the comment, we will consider to improve greetings Art

This hostel has the best vibe of any I´ve ever stayed at. Such a great group of people running this place.

Very nice hostel in a good location, and with helpful staff. The decor and lighting felt very dated however. There was a also a quite a strange mix of people at the hostel (we were the only non Portugese speakers at the hostel and so missed out on socialising), but that's luck of the draw I guess.

Thank you for your comment we will consider hug Art

My stay at the Art Rosario Hostel was great! The people I met are great and the staff is just incredible. Valeria is one of the kindest persons I've ever met. If I go to Rosario again, I will consider staying there for sure. Apart from that, the location is really good... it's easy to get to the touristy points in town from there.

• 5th Jun 2014

The hostel is beautiful and full of personality, with a remarkable artistic presence! Even the staff is helpful and professional. The kitchen is large and fully equipped. The common areas availables for guests are many and spacious... The breakfast is a great weakness: only hot milk, coffee or tea, and to eat only minicroissant, no jam, butter or other... Considering the price, it seems for me still a great choice...

This hostel is in a great location very close to the "Monumento a la Bandera", the river, and downtown. People in the reception are very nice and helpful. Toilettes are clean with hot water. Internet works fine.