Art Rosario Hostel Reviews

Presidente Roca 534, Rosario, Argentina

Positives: Internet was always up and often, but not always, quality was good enough for Skype calls (I think they had 802.11g router). Place was clean enough, the staff was friendly, and I thought the location was good. The room was actually quiet so it was nice to be able to sleep well. I felt like this place was a good value and I'd stay here again. Suggestions: would love to see hand soap that you pump standard in hostel bathrooms, including this hostel.

We had a reservation but actually never ended up staying as the lady on reception was so miserable and unhelpful that we decided to go elsewhere. Check in wasn't until 3pm! and when she opened the door she just stared at us. We said we had a reservation and she just left the door open and walked back inside to wait at the desk without saying a word. Much nicer and friendlier places in Rosario to stay at and close by to Art Rosario.

Good hostel close to everything. There was a city wide power cut while I was there, and the staff were great dealing with it :)

Hello Laura! thank you very much for your comment! A pleasure to have stayed ... Have a good travel and experiences Greetings!

Great staff, very helpful!