ArteRoma Tiburtina Reviews

Via Eugenio Torelli Viollier 129, Rome, Italy

Gina is the nicest most genuine person ever! I stayed three weeks with her and fell in love with her and her adorable boyfriend. She helped me when I was robbed and with anything I could possibly need. VERY clean place, housekeeper who is downright hilarious, and the location was pretty great. I highly recommend this place.

• 31st Aug 2015

The host was very nice and very accommodating. We were able to discover several interesting things around Rome, and get home at night because of the things that she told us. She was definitely an excellent host, and had just about everything covered. But this isn't a hostel or a B&B. It's really someone renting out two extra rooms in their apartment that is fairly central in Rome, but a bit out in the suburbs.

• 13th Jun 2015

Loved my stay, Gina and the staff were amazing, my only complaints being that the wifi didn't work in my room, so I had to go to the ground floor (not a big deal) and the advertised breakfast didn't happen

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts