ArteRoma Tiburtina Reviews

Via Eugenio Torelli Viollier 129, Rome, Italy

Probably the best value in Rome. Location, although not in the center is great. Nice and quiet without the tourist hassle with good and cheap eating places around. Quintiliani metro station is 10 min walk. I was happy with the fast and reliable wifi, because I work while traveling. Only thing I was confused about was breakfast. You have to order it for an extra price, which seems weird in B&B, but who would bother if you can have cafe and croissant for less than 2 € in a nearby cafe.

Bed was pretty stiff but everything else was excellent.

• 13th May 2015

Fantastic little hidden B&B, extremely reasonably priced. Gina is very friendly, professional and accommodating. I reserved a room here for myself and an old friend on a very last-minute basis and she was more than happy to help us plan our perfect little tour of Rome! One comment: it is possible to reach the Colisseum / center only by taking public transport. I recommend the Quintiliani metro stop instead of Tiburtina. A small price to pay for a tranquil, economical stay!

• 10th May 2015