Artemida Apartments 2 Reviews

Od Kastela 11, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great apartment in old town. Too bad we could not stay longer.

• 4th Sep 2015

Unfortunately it was summer and the air conditioner was broken. Notice that there's no reception. I didn't receive any confirmation from the owner until the last day at 23 pm (after I email him). But the apartment is very nice.

Dear I am sorry about the air conditioning we had it fixed the next day, but unfortunately not on the day of your stay. I sent you a confirmation the day after you booked on the email you left here, but never received a reply and than received your email the day before your arrival and replied to it also. Thank you for the compliments about the apartment. All the best

Great location in the Old City, can walk anywhere very quickly. Very clean, lots of space. Hosts were very friendly. Would recommend!

View all Dubrovnik Apartments