Artemida Apartments Reviews

Ghetaldiceva 6, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Fantastic! Great place to stay. It was the highlight of our holiday, right down in the center , just steps from everything you need and want in Dubrovnik. Very clean with lovely staff, comfortable beds, functional bathroom, very affordable, fast wi-fi super air-conditioning, useful kitchenette..Everything worked perfectly and we had a great stay.

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Macedonia

Fantastic apartment on a fantastic location. We were so lucky to find this apartment as it was so well located, clean, pretty, with lovely hosts, fast internet and air conditioning that worked perfectly. The price was very good. Highly recommend this apartment.

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Hungary

We had to sleep with our windbreakers on because the hostel didn't have a proper heating system. The apartment was not that clean nor nice and we had to take a cold shower because we didn't know we had to turn the 'hot water switch' during the night before. The location would be the best trait this apartment has I would say.

I am sorry to hear that you had problems but the heating works and there is hot water and I wish you contacted me while you where there and I could have come and help you solve it.

At first we were a bit confused as on my booking there was a pic of the larger apartment which differs greatly from the small one that we were given. Location is excellent and the staff were very flexible when it came to our arrival and departure time arrangements. A little stove coffee maker and a bit of sugar/tea would be a great addition for a facilities upgrade

View all Dubrovnik Apartments