Artemis Yoruk Hotel Reviews

Pamukkale Centrum, Ataturk cad 48/a, Pamukkale, Turkey

Room was ok. Pool was clean and a great escape from the heat. Free Turkish breakfast was great. Location was right where the bus stops and only 3 minutes to the sites you need to see. Wifi was ok I lobby only. Overall a pleasant stay.

Nice hostel, fairly clean. Well located, few minutes walk to the famous terraces. Stayed in a 5 bed dorm but didn't have a key so not as secure as other hostels. Swimming pool good but breakfast not great. Excellent value for money though!

Great place to stay in Pammukkale, we got upgraded to a private room which was great. Air con was in room. The buffet dinner is amazing :)

Very nice place to stay in Pamukkale. We recommend.

This hotel is really nice. We really appreciated the pool, which was clean and so refreshing. The staff is also friendly, helpful and fully bilingual... which is not always the case in some other places. The hotel is located at 200 meters from the entrance of the travertines. We highly recommand this place for low budget travelers.

Meh, nothing special, but you're not gonna spend more than a night in Pamukkale. Average food, average staff, average beds. Only one key to each dorm (has to be returned to the desk) and the bathroom door wouldn't close -- awkward when strangers are in the room. Young children were running all around the pool with no supervision or parents in sight, which was very uncomfortable and dangerous. Easy to find though -- signs everywhere from the minibus drop-off.

Good location, but it might not an advantage since the whole town is small. Room is not so clean, but it's better than the bathroom- it forced me to end shower in 5 minutes. The breakfast is not well-organized and not fresh. They have swimming pool but I didn't even consider trying it after seeing my room(twin room).

The location is very good, walk to the Springs were less than 5 minutes. The hostel was kind enough to let us sleep on their couches as we arrives at 5 am. However the hostel is a bit shabby and the wi fi connection throughout the hostel (including the rooms) isn't very good.

perfect: well located, cheap, clean, with a swimming pool

• 9th Aug 2014

The location of this hotel is perfect! right at the bottom of Hierapolis! The staff were really friendly. Everything was really great except the lock on our door was broken to the door was left open the whole night! Apart from that great hotel :)

They have swimming pool in the center of GH n free towel. Dinner buffet(15tl)is nice:)

Nice hotel with a great pool and in a perfect location. The breakfast was also very good! Great value for money!

This place was really great for a few days in Pamukkale. My only problem was that the door to my dorm was almost always left unlocked and two times people who were not sleeping in the room just came in and used the shower. I wouldn't have minded so much if there were lockers, but when my stuff is out on the bed that is not cool.

It was a grat place to stay for the night to see Pamukkale the swimming pool was a bonus and the buffet dinner they do for 15TL is delicious.

The Artemis Yoruk was a short walk from the springs and was a cozy little place. There is a nice pool in the courtyard. I only had two complaints: first, the wifi is quite unreliable, perfect at times and then unusable a whole morning. The other issue was that when I asked about buses the owner was only willing to help me arrange for one of their private buses to my next city. It wasn't an unreasonable price, but I was turned off by his unwillingness to discuss the public bus.

Excellent location (but Pamukkale is very tiny anyway), decent cleanliness and cheap.. would be much better with lockers in the room though. Good Value for money!

Great swimming pool. But dirty bathroom.

The staff was very helpful. The location was absolutely perfect, right next to the bus stop and a short walk to the travertines. I also enjoyed the BBQ and swimming in the pool. Thanks!

not bad. the location is great. it has everything

• 1st Jul 2014

It's right next to the bus stop and a good value for your money

• 29th Jun 2014