Artemis Yoruk Hotel Reviews

Pamukkale Centrum, Ataturk cad 48/a, Pamukkale, Turkey

Nearby location in a small city. Not the nicest of service staff. Overall a bearable stay.

To be fair it was out of season so as with most places it seemed half shut down so I stayed a few hours and got the overnight bus to cappedocia, security is naff but nothing really to complain about.

Too many bugs in the rooms,

Good place to stay overnight if you're just checking out pammukale.

Nice hostel, good swimming pool the only bad thing they don't have lookers.

Room was not clean, especially the bathroom.

How come!!! This place made me suffer the BEDBUG bites!!! lol now my arms are all covered by the swollen bumps and other parts like face, back and legs are also bumpy and red. The stay in this hostel ruined my entire holiday in Turkey!!! In my next hostel, I asked the manager to phone this hostel to be informed of this issue but I highly doubt whether they eventually did it. ;;; I got these bites from the female dorm. If you are planning to stay, DON'T DARE TO!!!

Good value right near the main attraction (salt lakes). We got lucky as there were not many booking that day and we had the room to ourselves like a hotel, it has budget hotel vibes so it would have been strange with other people. There is a basic pool for unwinding too but the breakfast quality leaves a bit to be desired and wifi doesn't work in rooms.

The hotel is very good, very well located but the staff is terrible, I hated them. The owner was very rude with me. Also there is a guy who looks like chinese and he stay in the reception. He offers tours around the city to everybody but his tours are very expensive compared to other companies. If you go there, try to find a company called "Pamukkale" that is 15 meters from the hotel. Through that company I did the tour around the city and also did paragliding. It was amazing.

Room was ok. Pool was clean and a great escape from the heat. Free Turkish breakfast was great. Location was right where the bus stops and only 3 minutes to the sites you need to see. Wifi was ok I lobby only. Overall a pleasant stay.

Such a nice place, staff, swimming pool, balcony, calm, breakfast, proximity to Pammukale and Hieropolis... To be recommended!

Nice hostel, fairly clean. Well located, few minutes walk to the famous terraces. Stayed in a 5 bed dorm but didn't have a key so not as secure as other hostels. Swimming pool good but breakfast not great. Excellent value for money though!

Great place to stay in Pammukkale, we got upgraded to a private room which was great. Air con was in room. The buffet dinner is amazing :)

Very nice place to stay in Pamukkale. We recommend.

This hotel is really nice. We really appreciated the pool, which was clean and so refreshing. The staff is also friendly, helpful and fully bilingual... which is not always the case in some other places. The hotel is located at 200 meters from the entrance of the travertines. We highly recommand this place for low budget travelers.

Meh, nothing special, but you're not gonna spend more than a night in Pamukkale. Average food, average staff, average beds. Only one key to each dorm (has to be returned to the desk) and the bathroom door wouldn't close -- awkward when strangers are in the room. Young children were running all around the pool with no supervision or parents in sight, which was very uncomfortable and dangerous. Easy to find though -- signs everywhere from the minibus drop-off.

Good location, but it might not an advantage since the whole town is small. Room is not so clean, but it's better than the bathroom- it forced me to end shower in 5 minutes. The breakfast is not well-organized and not fresh. They have swimming pool but I didn't even consider trying it after seeing my room(twin room).

The location is very good, walk to the Springs were less than 5 minutes. The hostel was kind enough to let us sleep on their couches as we arrives at 5 am. However the hostel is a bit shabby and the wi fi connection throughout the hostel (including the rooms) isn't very good.

perfect: well located, cheap, clean, with a swimming pool

• 9th Aug 2014

The location of this hotel is perfect! right at the bottom of Hierapolis! The staff were really friendly. Everything was really great except the lock on our door was broken to the door was left open the whole night! Apart from that great hotel :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3