Artemis Yoruk Hotel Reviews

Pamukkale Centrum, Ataturk cad 48/a, Pamukkale, Turkey

It makes me more like business area not the place I would recommand! Though they did arrange a room for me when I reserved wrong date of staying! reception is helpful! I can tell the staff is trying so hard to solve problem of mine. Howevet, I did not like their boss at all. The last day I left to Selcuk, before the night I told their boss I am going to leave early! And he said I should wake up at 7:00, and I did. And I thought he's going to arrange minibus service for me! But he didn't

It was clean, we were the only guest in the dormitory, there was even a hair dryer. The staff speak english, friendly and helpful, they let us use their fridge. The breakfast was delicious and very rich.

Good location. Within walking distance of the terraces. Surrounded by restaurants. be picky about which one to eat at. See TripAdvisor. You could always eat a basic kebab style dinner at the hotel. Watch the muddy trout! Staff were friendly enough. Rooms were dated and beds very hard but that did not bother us. Its cheap and all you need for the one night you would ever stay in Pamukkale. Unhappy that HW did not work. Told staff the next day and they were happy to give discount off the room.

I felt I paid too much for that. They say they have swimming pool and jacuzzi but those where inactivated and very dirty. Rooms were clean but didn't look nice. Facilities were scarce and the ambient is a little bit dodgy. For that price you can find better places.

I would like send many thanks one staff who is from Azerbaijan. I really appreciate his kindness for his help when we were in the hotel

just great! nothing at all to complain about it!

I'm glad I chose this hotel. I got in early via bus and the owner let me check in early for no extra charge. The staff were always helpful. The facilities are basic yet perfectly adequate given the low cost of a room.

Thank you Artemis, we book 2 beds in a dormitory room and got a 2 beds rooms. Swimming pool looked nice but I visited in winter. Breakfast is good

Awesome staff, conveniently opposite a travel agent and one would say more than a 'hostel' but rather a resort.

I arrived in pamukkale at 6:30am, and I got hostel at 7am, It was quite early but I could check in !!!!!! Breakfast was great and staffs were really friendly. Room was nice and warm. But u better visit in summer time cuz they have swimming pool and I couldnt swim..Pamukkale was really cold...huh anyway thank u for having me! :)

Right near the pamukkale pools, staff is confused they say one thing and do other sometimes

The dorm room wasn't that clean; Okay but not really clean, and the towels are really old. But it's okay for the price; breakfast is an open buffet which is good. I didn't try the facilities (sauna etc.)

• 12th Jan 2014

good value for money. single ensuite was clean. water was not hot enough for the first 2 nights then it was fine. breakfast was included and typical turkish. staff was kind. better to pay cash and in turkish liras - easier to see if they calculated right (10 percent deposit and exchange rates). pamukkale could be enough one-night stay.

location perfect, very hommy female dorm, bathroom attached with room, clean. breakfast turkish standard and available as much as you want

Just great!

Nice hostel-hotel with extra amenities. Hot pool is not very hot in winter, and masseuse was absent at my time of visiting, but the facilities and rooms are still exceptional for the price. Close to Pamukkale travertines and dinner options.

Good hostel but be careful about staff there. Some of them are not worth trust at all.

Great location, close to the travertines, great cafes, etc. The staff were very helpful with driving us to the travertines and helping us organize our ongoing buses, they even drove us to the bus stop in Denizli. Lots of food options at breakfast (usual Turkish breaky with added bonuses). There's even a nice looking swimming pool but the weather was too cold when we visited!

• 24th Oct 2013

Very clean, good breakfast, lovely staff. It's an excellent location too. Would stay here again!