Artemis Yoruk Hotel Reviews

Pamukkale Centrum, Ataturk cad 48/a, Pamukkale, Turkey

The Artemis Yoruk was a short walk from the springs and was a cozy little place. There is a nice pool in the courtyard. I only had two complaints: first, the wifi is quite unreliable, perfect at times and then unusable a whole morning. The other issue was that when I asked about buses the owner was only willing to help me arrange for one of their private buses to my next city. It wasn't an unreasonable price, but I was turned off by his unwillingness to discuss the public bus.

Excellent location (but Pamukkale is very tiny anyway), decent cleanliness and cheap.. would be much better with lockers in the room though. Good Value for money!

Great swimming pool. But dirty bathroom.

The staff was very helpful. The location was absolutely perfect, right next to the bus stop and a short walk to the travertines. I also enjoyed the BBQ and swimming in the pool. Thanks!

not bad. the location is great. it has everything

• 1st Jul 2014

It's right next to the bus stop and a good value for your money

• 29th Jun 2014

Ants in the bathroom.

Very nice hostel, clean and quiet with an excellent staff. Not always warm water. Suggestion: better having a shower later at night to have it warm.

The hotel offers a lot in terms of breakfast (wide buffet spread with meat), facilities like pool, aircon and good friendly staff. However, if there is one thing i dislike is the wifi. It is poor and weak in all areas, making it very hard to book my stuffs as a traveller. If the hotel trully wants to top the rest of its competitors, then the wifi must be rectified.

Wifi did not work well. Only in lobby but even then, it kept disconnecting. Mosquitoes, old beds, dirty shower. Unhelpful staff. Only thing good was location. The hostel boasts of a swimming pool but it was not well kept, could see dirt and sediments at the bottom of the pool. Very dirty to be swam in. Couldn't wait to leave the hostel.

Nice Hostel. Family Hostel. Relax.

The location is very good, just a min walk from the place we got off the bus. They also offer transportation to the airport. The hostel provide free breakfast and the choices are quite diversed too. The room is neat and clean, and there is a washroom inside the room so we do not need to share toilet with others.

Nice place to stay for a few days, staff eager to help.

I really DON'T recommend Artemis Yoruk Hotel..one member of the staff was not polite and respectful!! And what they propose (sauna) was not available. If I visit Pammukale again I will not stay there.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Portugal

Only stayed for one day and it was decent enough.

WIFI quite weak, no WIFI in the room. No hot water. Staffs are very nice and helpful, at first we found that the bathroom was full of ants, but they arranged another room for us immediately. Excellent location (Pamukkale is very small though), breakfast is very good, excellent value for money.

The hotel was clean and comfortable and provided a good healthy breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pool was lovely and clean and the location was excellent. The only small gripe is there was no hot water in the shower one evening.

• 13th May 2014

One plus of this hostel is price, we really did not pay a lot for a night. Maybe also swimming pool, quite usefull in hot spring or summer time. On the other hand, our room was not the cleanest one, e.g. nobody probably had a look on a balcony for a long time, also restaurant seemed not to be very clean; no internetet connection in the room, no keetle or fridge; staff was ok and we did not have any problems, but comparing to other hostels in TR, something was missing.

Someone knocked our door loudly at about 6 am and asked us to open the door to let others come into the room. We were waked up suddenly,felt no privacy and impolite.

staffs were nice but also a little sketchy as they passionately invited two of my female dorm mates to their rooms after dinner (and freaking them out a little). booked my overnight bus ticket through the hostel. they told me that i will be picked up from pammukale at 10:45pm. that was not the case. at 8pm they ushered me into a small bus to Denizil to wait for the big bus。neither the transfer nor the 8pm pick up was addressed. they r lucky that i had an early dinner. not very responsible...