Artemis Yoruk Hotel Reviews

Pamukkale Centrum, Ataturk cad 48/a, Pamukkale, Turkey

Place was fine to stay, but nothing fancy. Enjoyed Pamukkale.

No wifi in room

The location is excellent which is just beside the junction where the minibus from Denizli will drop you off. The hotel looks nice from outside and even has a swimming pool, however our room was a bit disappointing. Everything seems to be very old and some stuff are almost or already broken. But as budget travelers we were able to live with that since the price is considerably economical.

The Hotel is nice and walking distance from the main attraction in the city: Pamukkale. I recommend you to stay in this hotel but do not book the tour they sell, is not worth at all. The town is really small and you can do everything walking from there :) The paragliding is really nice thought but not the tour to Pamukkale :) The head shower was broken and the water was cold but they said they are about to refurbish the hotel, if this is true, definitely a good place to stay.

Маршрутка от Денизли стоит 3,5 лиры. Ехать минут 20. Персонал очень дружелюбный. Чисто. Завтрак - шведский стол. Огурцы, помидоры, оливки, зелень, сыры, мед, джемы, кофе, чай, сок. В гостинице есть бассейн. Травертины в паре минут ходьбы. Единственный недостаток для меня -отсутствие кухни, где можно было бы самостоятельно готовить.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Russia

Nice breakky and a great location near the bus stop. The beds are comfy and the rooms clean, and they also have dinner. I stayed in the dorm, and for some unknown reason they have only ONE key for the room...sharing with 5 people!! I came back, in wet togs, after exploring Pamukkale and my room mate had left with the key, not knowing she had to leave it at reception. So I had to wait an hour outside, while it was getting dark and cold, because they had no key!! Who doesn't have a master key!?!?!

This hotel is right in the centre of Pamukkale. The town is really small so you can walk everywhere and there are good food options to choose from. Rooms are basic but clean.

Excellent location. The staff were helpful and did their best to make my stay comfortable. The breakfast was really good and generous Turkish style breakfast. The only down side was that the internet connection was poor and no one could connect. Other than that, it was a good place to stay in Pammukale.

The hostel was very good value for money and fantastic location to visit Pamukkale.

• 20th Apr 2014

The hotel is very close to the Travertines. The room is ok but the shower is too small. Nice Turkish breakfast with a wide range of choices and Turkish tea served all day for free in the restaurant. Staff are helpful. The only thing that disappointed us was that they failed to arrange the shuttle bus we have booked with them. They kept asking us to wait over an hour but the bus didn't come. Finally their staff drove us to a train station and put us on a train to Selcuk. Otherwise, all are great.

best location in town. prices pretty decent. friendly staff.

I went there on April! It's a little bit hot! And swimming pool is not able to use~ The breakfast is average~

It makes me more like business area not the place I would recommand! Though they did arrange a room for me when I reserved wrong date of staying! reception is helpful! I can tell the staff is trying so hard to solve problem of mine. Howevet, I did not like their boss at all. The last day I left to Selcuk, before the night I told their boss I am going to leave early! And he said I should wake up at 7:00, and I did. And I thought he's going to arrange minibus service for me! But he didn't

It was clean, we were the only guest in the dormitory, there was even a hair dryer. The staff speak english, friendly and helpful, they let us use their fridge. The breakfast was delicious and very rich.

Very nice staff and environment. The breakfast was very good.

Good location. Within walking distance of the terraces. Surrounded by restaurants. be picky about which one to eat at. See TripAdvisor. You could always eat a basic kebab style dinner at the hotel. Watch the muddy trout! Staff were friendly enough. Rooms were dated and beds very hard but that did not bother us. Its cheap and all you need for the one night you would ever stay in Pamukkale. Unhappy that HW did not work. Told staff the next day and they were happy to give discount off the room.

I felt I paid too much for that. They say they have swimming pool and jacuzzi but those where inactivated and very dirty. Rooms were clean but didn't look nice. Facilities were scarce and the ambient is a little bit dodgy. For that price you can find better places.

I would like send many thanks one staff who is from Azerbaijan. I really appreciate his kindness for his help when we were in the hotel

just great! nothing at all to complain about it!

I'm glad I chose this hotel. I got in early via bus and the owner let me check in early for no extra charge. The staff were always helpful. The facilities are basic yet perfectly adequate given the low cost of a room.