Artemis Yoruk Hotel Reviews

Pamukkale Centrum, Ataturk cad 48/a, Pamukkale, Turkey

Wifi did not work well. Only in lobby but even then, it kept disconnecting. Mosquitoes, old beds, dirty shower. Unhelpful staff. Only thing good was location. The hostel boasts of a swimming pool but it was not well kept, could see dirt and sediments at the bottom of the pool. Very dirty to be swam in. Couldn't wait to leave the hostel.

Nice Hostel. Family Hostel. Relax.

The location is very good, just a min walk from the place we got off the bus. They also offer transportation to the airport. The hostel provide free breakfast and the choices are quite diversed too. The room is neat and clean, and there is a washroom inside the room so we do not need to share toilet with others.

Nice place to stay for a few days, staff eager to help.

I really DON'T recommend Artemis Yoruk Hotel..one member of the staff was not polite and respectful!! And what they propose (sauna) was not available. If I visit Pammukale again I will not stay there.

• 23rd May 2014
  • Portugal

Only stayed for one day and it was decent enough.

WIFI quite weak, no WIFI in the room. No hot water. Staffs are very nice and helpful, at first we found that the bathroom was full of ants, but they arranged another room for us immediately. Excellent location (Pamukkale is very small though), breakfast is very good, excellent value for money.

The hotel was clean and comfortable and provided a good healthy breakfast. The staff were friendly and helpful. The pool was lovely and clean and the location was excellent. The only small gripe is there was no hot water in the shower one evening.

• 13th May 2014

One plus of this hostel is price, we really did not pay a lot for a night. Maybe also swimming pool, quite usefull in hot spring or summer time. On the other hand, our room was not the cleanest one, e.g. nobody probably had a look on a balcony for a long time, also restaurant seemed not to be very clean; no internetet connection in the room, no keetle or fridge; staff was ok and we did not have any problems, but comparing to other hostels in TR, something was missing.

Someone knocked our door loudly at about 6 am and asked us to open the door to let others come into the room. We were waked up suddenly,felt no privacy and impolite.

staffs were nice but also a little sketchy as they passionately invited two of my female dorm mates to their rooms after dinner (and freaking them out a little). booked my overnight bus ticket through the hostel. they told me that i will be picked up from pammukale at 10:45pm. that was not the case. at 8pm they ushered me into a small bus to Denizil to wait for the big bus。neither the transfer nor the 8pm pick up was addressed. they r lucky that i had an early dinner. not very responsible...

WIFI quite weak, food are great

Place was fine to stay, but nothing fancy. Enjoyed Pamukkale.

No wifi in room

The location is excellent which is just beside the junction where the minibus from Denizli will drop you off. The hotel looks nice from outside and even has a swimming pool, however our room was a bit disappointing. Everything seems to be very old and some stuff are almost or already broken. But as budget travelers we were able to live with that since the price is considerably economical.

The Hotel is nice and walking distance from the main attraction in the city: Pamukkale. I recommend you to stay in this hotel but do not book the tour they sell, is not worth at all. The town is really small and you can do everything walking from there :) The paragliding is really nice thought but not the tour to Pamukkale :) The head shower was broken and the water was cold but they said they are about to refurbish the hotel, if this is true, definitely a good place to stay.

Маршрутка от Денизли стоит 3,5 лиры. Ехать минут 20. Персонал очень дружелюбный. Чисто. Завтрак - шведский стол. Огурцы, помидоры, оливки, зелень, сыры, мед, джемы, кофе, чай, сок. В гостинице есть бассейн. Травертины в паре минут ходьбы. Единственный недостаток для меня -отсутствие кухни, где можно было бы самостоятельно готовить.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • Russia

Nice breakky and a great location near the bus stop. The beds are comfy and the rooms clean, and they also have dinner. I stayed in the dorm, and for some unknown reason they have only ONE key for the room...sharing with 5 people!! I came back, in wet togs, after exploring Pamukkale and my room mate had left with the key, not knowing she had to leave it at reception. So I had to wait an hour outside, while it was getting dark and cold, because they had no key!! Who doesn't have a master key!?!?!

This hotel is right in the centre of Pamukkale. The town is really small so you can walk everywhere and there are good food options to choose from. Rooms are basic but clean.

Excellent location. The staff were helpful and did their best to make my stay comfortable. The breakfast was really good and generous Turkish style breakfast. The only down side was that the internet connection was poor and no one could connect. Other than that, it was a good place to stay in Pammukale.