Artharmony Pension & Hostel

Superb 684 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 684 Total Reviews

16th Feb 2017

One of the coolest hostel I stayed in. The theme of the hostel represents its atmosphere. It is a calm and relaxing. Not a party hostel. It is not too far from Old Town, approximately 15min walk. Public transportation is right on the corner such as metro or tramp if you don't fancy walking. I used the kitchen at least twice a day to cook meals. It has space and everything you need. I just think showers and toilets might be not enough when the hostel is full. However, I didn't face such issue.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016
6.0

The place has nicely decorated rooms. Hostel world be warned because hostel world is advertising slightly incorrectly. I selected 6 but turns out on arrival my folder just said 3-14 on it. The last thing I cannot shake is that when I arrived and was being shown to 1 room (didn't end up sleeping there got moved to another) was I could've sworn I saw a bed bug in the storage cupboard. I was very tired but needless to say I've put all my clothes outside in the cold to be safe :/