Artharmony Pension & Hostel Reviews

Jecna 509/12, Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel in the centre of busy Prague..incredible rooms where you have a feeling like you are in the middle of forest..unbelievable showers reminded me Bali..and brilliant staff..you can: ask for more..thank you..will be definitely back!

It is an amazing place to stay, you feel like in a theme park. So beautiful, so nice to sleep there. The price can´t be lower, and the personal is awesome. Thanks Vladimir, It´s been a wonderfull stay.

• 16th Jan 2015
  • Spain

An amazingly decorated hostel that makes you feel like you're in some magical land! Very comfortable with a kitchen and good bathrooms. Definitely didn't have a party vibe so perfect if you want to come back to somewhere a bit more quiet. Quite helpful staff!

This hostel provided everything that we needed for a comfortable stay. There were no extra fees for sheets, towels, lockers, etc. Also, the people at the reception were really friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend staying here!

Looks interesting in the photos but in reality it is one of the most bizarre and uncomfortable places I have ever stayed. It advertises itself as an "art" hostel, but it is an ARTS and CRAFTS hostel. The place looks like a Hobby Lobby exploded. It is in an un-renovated Czech flat over a nightclub. The beds were worn out, with tiny airplane pillows and thin blankets. There aren't enough showers. When I had enough, the staff refused me a refund and cursed at me in Czech. Stay elsewhere.

Artharmony was such a cool hostel! It has so much character and heart. The staff are beyond lovely and the facilities are better than a lot of larger hostels. It's in a good spot if you don't mind walking or catching the tram, and the hostel itself is pretty clean. I spent quite a bit of time there as I was sick and couldn't do much, and I really felt at home. The only thing that I would say is the atmosphere isn't the best for meeting people, unless you are there on a weekend. Great hostel :)

• 9th Oct 2014

Friendly staff, always ready to help. Very nice atmosphere. Kitchen was rather small for the amount of people per floor. Decorations are great!

comfortable bed's, good location, friendly staff