Artharmony Pension & Hostel Reviews

Jecna 509/12, Prague, Czech Republic

WiFi did not work. Due to extreme heat we were not able to survive on the higher bunk bed levels and had to sleep on the floor. Aside from those factors, it was pretty awesome :) Great breakfast for a good price.

• 9th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I did get electrocuted whilst I was here from a live plug socket not covered however this was dealt with and the staff were so lovely! It was the besbest hostel I stayed in and I would highly recommend!! Absolutely beautiful hostel.

It's a great place to be quiet! very comfortable, really nice. It's great that it has curtains on the beds so you can have some privacy in shared rooms. The place was really quiet so I didn't have the opportunity to meet people. I really recommend it and I would come back!

nice hostel, helpful staff

Amazing staff! The front desk lady is great :D She helped me out so much when I was having issues with my bank. Thank you so much! The hostel itself is so lovely and well put together. The hostel is very chill and has a great location. I will definitely stay again next time I'm in Prague!

I loved this place. Especially all the different themes in every room. It's beautiful. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, nice staff, but it's seperated in two floors and you just got to know the people on your floor, which was a pitty, but okay! And there may should be a place where you can put your towel after use. Apart from that it was perfect. I'd recommend this place to everyone who's planning a trip to Prague! :)

Everything was amazing, great staff... Just would have been little more comfortable if there was a couple of pedastool fans cause of the heat..

• 21st Jul 2015

Very nice atmosphere and really good location

At first glance this hostel looks great. It has a really cool and unique atmosphere. You can hardly call the kitchen a kitchen. It consists of one hot burner and a microwave. The eating is the same table as the check in table and is very inconvenient. Private bathrooms are great and the rooms are really cool. Staff was not very friendly or welcoming and accused my group of doing dishes. About a 20 min walk from old town.

The staff was very helpful and very very very nice !!

• 17th Jun 2015

Pros: nice concept. Cons: the bathroom light turns off while you're showering, and taking your wet arm out and waving it to turn the light back on seems a bit risky as there's a high chance of bumping your wet hand on the power socket next to the sensor. put regular light switches in there. Not the best location if you want to be close to the old town square. No quiet policy. A group of girls on our floor (the reception floor) were being super loud and the staff did nothing.

Friendliest staff I have encountered at a hostel. They make you feel at home the moment you walk in the door. Very nice place and good WiFi. However, this is not a party hostel with pub crawl tours every night, rather it's a more relaxing place. It is a brief walk to the city core, other hostels are closer to the city core, but walking wasn't a big deal.

One of a kind, sweet and helpful staff Shame about the stairs Thanks for lovely stay xx

• 16th Apr 2015

Thanks for a nice review, Joan. You have been an awesome guest and we will be always glad to see you here again. (And sorry, we have somehow missed your review.) – Ladislav, receptionist