Artharmony Pension & Hostel Reviews

Jecna 509/12, Prague, Czech Republic

nice hostel, helpful staff

Amazing staff! The front desk lady is great :D She helped me out so much when I was having issues with my bank. Thank you so much! The hostel itself is so lovely and well put together. The hostel is very chill and has a great location. I will definitely stay again next time I'm in Prague!

I loved this place. Especially all the different themes in every room. It's beautiful. Clean kitchen and bathrooms, nice staff, but it's seperated in two floors and you just got to know the people on your floor, which was a pitty, but okay! And there may should be a place where you can put your towel after use. Apart from that it was perfect. I'd recommend this place to everyone who's planning a trip to Prague! :)

Everything was amazing, great staff... Just would have been little more comfortable if there was a couple of pedastool fans cause of the heat..

• 21st Jul 2015

Very nice atmosphere and really good location

At first glance this hostel looks great. It has a really cool and unique atmosphere. You can hardly call the kitchen a kitchen. It consists of one hot burner and a microwave. The eating is the same table as the check in table and is very inconvenient. Private bathrooms are great and the rooms are really cool. Staff was not very friendly or welcoming and accused my group of doing dishes. About a 20 min walk from old town.

The staff was very helpful and very very very nice !!

• 17th Jun 2015

Pros: nice concept. Cons: the bathroom light turns off while you're showering, and taking your wet arm out and waving it to turn the light back on seems a bit risky as there's a high chance of bumping your wet hand on the power socket next to the sensor. put regular light switches in there. Not the best location if you want to be close to the old town square. No quiet policy. A group of girls on our floor (the reception floor) were being super loud and the staff did nothing.

Friendliest staff I have encountered at a hostel. They make you feel at home the moment you walk in the door. Very nice place and good WiFi. However, this is not a party hostel with pub crawl tours every night, rather it's a more relaxing place. It is a brief walk to the city core, other hostels are closer to the city core, but walking wasn't a big deal.

One of a kind, sweet and helpful staff Shame about the stairs Thanks for lovely stay xx

• 16th Apr 2015

Thanks for a nice review, Joan. You have been an awesome guest and we will be always glad to see you here again. (And sorry, we have somehow missed your review.) – Ladislav, receptionist

This is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Perfectly clean. Decent location. Great price. You even get a towel.... Highly recomended!

Thanks a lot for such a positive review! Towel is just a cherry on a cake, I guess. :) Anyway, if you ever were in Prague again, we would gladly host you again.

Best hostel ever! Such cool rooms, so many showers and toilettes, very clean, lovely staff! You really get the djungel vibe and waterfall vibe from the showers!

Thanks a lot for you review! We always like to hear such positive things. See you soon! - Ladislav, AH staff

The sign is small, so keep your eyes open. Some of the rooms have a strange layout, with very short lofts so watch your head, but all in all great hostel.

Thanks a lot for your review! Haha, yeah, the sign is quite small, we could work on that. Anyway, if you ever need an accommodation in Prague again, we are here for you. - Ladislav, AH staff

Artharmony was amazing. It looked incredible and had such a great theme and vibe. Very relaxing hippie like. Loved staying there, Even though the street it is on doesn't look great at night-time (which has nowt to do with the hostel). It is not far from the main part of Prague at all. And about 20min walk to train station what is very easy to find and get to. Overall it was a great experience and i would recommend staying here and of course seeing Prague.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful review. We are glad you liked it here and if you ever happen to visit Prague again, we look forward to host you once more.