Artharmony Pension & Hostel

Superb 688 Total Reviews
Superb 688 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

This is my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. It's so quirky and cool and the common spaces make it really easy to meet people and hang out. It really feels like one big home. The staff are super friendly and helpful and helped make the experience easy and comfortable. I can't express enough how awesome this place is- I wish every hostel was like this. I can't wait to come back!

• USA, Male, 18-24
1st Mar 2017

Staff was super friendly and very helpful giving ideas of different things to do. Gave us many options. Special shout out to the man Dom behind the desk!

16th Feb 2017

One of the coolest hostel I stayed in. The theme of the hostel represents its atmosphere. It is a calm and relaxing. Not a party hostel. It is not too far from Old Town, approximately 15min walk. Public transportation is right on the corner such as metro or tramp if you don't fancy walking. I used the kitchen at least twice a day to cook meals. It has space and everything you need. I just think showers and toilets might be not enough when the hostel is full. However, I didn't face such issue.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
16th Jan 2017

Art Harmony is an amazing hostel and the outstanding rating is totally justified. I'm pretty sure it must be one of the best hostels in Prague. Decoration is beautiful, it has several shower rooms with a lot of space, hot water with good pressure. You can cook, the location is pretty good and the staff are really nice. They will assist whenever you need anything. Both the staff and the owner were very helpful when I had a particular problem in Prague. I recommend this hostel 100%.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Oct 2016
6.0

The place has nicely decorated rooms. Hostel world be warned because hostel world is advertising slightly incorrectly. I selected 6 but turns out on arrival my folder just said 3-14 on it. The last thing I cannot shake is that when I arrived and was being shown to 1 room (didn't end up sleeping there got moved to another) was I could've sworn I saw a bed bug in the storage cupboard. I was very tired but needless to say I've put all my clothes outside in the cold to be safe :/