Artharmony Pension & Hostel Reviews

Jecna 509/12, Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel I have stayed in with a group of 6th formers: friendly, quiet (no drunken groups returning at 4.00 am) and secure. Comfortable, really clean and with good bathrooms. The staff were very helpful. Access to everywhere touristy from the tram stop opposite. Good eating places in range. Everything this always slightly worried teacher could hope for!

Lockers provided with locks. Possibly could have been bigger. Good location centre within short walking distance. Staff very attentive and friendly and tried to help with any queries. Atmosphere was fine. Cleanliness was good, but there was alot of 'stuff' everywhere - soft toys, a baby crib, a dressing table in hallway. One of the computers didn't work for us over the 4 nights we stayed. Wifi good. Showers/toilets always available. Didn't try breakfast.

One of the best hostels ive stayed at. I loved the decoration, everything was clean and the staff really friendly and helpful. It was a bit difficult to meet ppl though...but i guess thats also because its april...

Very calm and unique place...Its a place to relax.

Highly recommended hostel. Beautiful decor. Great location. Spotlessly clean. Professional staff.

Myself and five others made reservations to stay here and had an incredible time! I can't speak for the others, but it honestly made my stay in Prague. It was not a typical hostel experience--I felt like I was living at home or with friends, rather than in a hostel. The staff (Petr specifically) were very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was unbeatable. I don't think I will ever stay in a hostel that I enjoy more! The rooms were spectacular--I loved the hand-built furniture and trees!

• 28th Feb 2014

A beautiful hostel with relaxing interior. Good number of shower/toilet rooms. Staff were very pleasant but not too knowledgeable in good restaurants/places to see in Prague. We asked about a free walking tour which we had heard of and they were unaware of this. They directed us to their leaflet stand. The next day we wandered across the tour which meets in the town square (English speaking tour is the one with the blue Umbrella) - round the corner from the astronomical clock.

This hostel is full of good vibes, the atmosphere and decoration make it a really pleasurable place to stay.

• 22nd Feb 2014

Really good hostel! Definitely the best I have been to! The staff are really helpful, cleanliness is impressive and the decoration gives to this hostel an incredible atmosphere!

i loved this hostel!!! all the rooms are decorated in such a cool way and it set such a nice atmosphere. i think this hostel is one of the reasons i liked prague so much. kitchen is small but good wifi through rooms and medium sized lockers in rooms.

Awesome place, wont go anywhere alse when i get back to prague, 5stars, can only recommend! :)

• 17th Jan 2014

thanx maaan ;)

• 12th Dec 2013
  • Poland

Awsome Hostel, very nice interior decoration... ;)

I cannot fault this hostel - could have stayed here forever ! Coolest little apartments- great kitchen facilities ..... thanks :)

Very nice place!

The location is very good, right in front of the tram station and it is not too far away from most of the sights. The environment is very smoothing and calm, I felt very comfortable staying there. One down part is the stairs, I was having a huge and heavy luggage bag, so it was very difficult for me to carry it up for 3/4 floors, so don't bring too much stuffs with you. Staffs were very friendly and helpful.

very good. Better for a familly trip.