Artharmony Pension & Hostel

9.0
Superb 696 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
18th May 2017

Super cozy hostel. The facilities are great, and you really feel like home here. A good hostel if you want to relax and enjoy the city

Thank you for such a nice and honest review, we are glad that you enjoy our relaxed and peaceful atmosphere, next time you should try other rooms too, every room has its own design and atmosphere, so we hope to welcome you again. Team Artharmony

• kaliathomas
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
11th May 2017
8.0

We arrived at 10:30pm to the tram stop right across the street (take 22). The reception was very accommodating and we had a 5 bed room to ourselves. The bathrooms are nice and spacious and pretty clean too. Beds aren't great, but after a day of traveling we didn't mind. Loved the decorations and ambiance!

Thank you for your nice review, we are glad that you enjoy your stay here, and we hope that if you decide to come to Prague once again you will choose us again, we have to show you other rooms design and atmosphere. Team Artharmony

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

This is my favorite hostel I've ever stayed at. It's so quirky and cool and the common spaces make it really easy to meet people and hang out. It really feels like one big home. The staff are super friendly and helpful and helped make the experience easy and comfortable. I can't express enough how awesome this place is- I wish every hostel was like this. I can't wait to come back!

• USA, Male, 18-24
1st Mar 2017

Staff was super friendly and very helpful giving ideas of different things to do. Gave us many options. Special shout out to the man Dom behind the desk!

16th Feb 2017

One of the coolest hostel I stayed in. The theme of the hostel represents its atmosphere. It is a calm and relaxing. Not a party hostel. It is not too far from Old Town, approximately 15min walk. Public transportation is right on the corner such as metro or tramp if you don't fancy walking. I used the kitchen at least twice a day to cook meals. It has space and everything you need. I just think showers and toilets might be not enough when the hostel is full. However, I didn't face such issue.

• Argentina, Male, 31-40
16th Jan 2017

Art Harmony is an amazing hostel and the outstanding rating is totally justified. I'm pretty sure it must be one of the best hostels in Prague. Decoration is beautiful, it has several shower rooms with a lot of space, hot water with good pressure. You can cook, the location is pretty good and the staff are really nice. They will assist whenever you need anything. Both the staff and the owner were very helpful when I had a particular problem in Prague. I recommend this hostel 100%.