Artharmony Pension & Hostel Reviews

Jecna 509/12, Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel I have stayed in with a group of 6th formers: friendly, quiet (no drunken groups returning at 4.00 am) and secure. Comfortable, really clean and with good bathrooms. The staff were very helpful. Access to everywhere touristy from the tram stop opposite. Good eating places in range. Everything this always slightly worried teacher could hope for!

Lockers provided with locks. Possibly could have been bigger. Good location centre within short walking distance. Staff very attentive and friendly and tried to help with any queries. Atmosphere was fine. Cleanliness was good, but there was alot of 'stuff' everywhere - soft toys, a baby crib, a dressing table in hallway. One of the computers didn't work for us over the 4 nights we stayed. Wifi good. Showers/toilets always available. Didn't try breakfast.

One of the best hostels ive stayed at. I loved the decoration, everything was clean and the staff really friendly and helpful. It was a bit difficult to meet ppl though...but i guess thats also because its april...

Very calm and unique place...Its a place to relax.

Highly recommended hostel. Beautiful decor. Great location. Spotlessly clean. Professional staff.

Myself and five others made reservations to stay here and had an incredible time! I can't speak for the others, but it honestly made my stay in Prague. It was not a typical hostel experience--I felt like I was living at home or with friends, rather than in a hostel. The staff (Petr specifically) were very friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere was unbeatable. I don't think I will ever stay in a hostel that I enjoy more! The rooms were spectacular--I loved the hand-built furniture and trees!

• 28th Feb 2014