Arthotel Munich

Superb 229 Total Reviews
Superb 229 Total Reviews

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
15th Sep 2017

Great hotel - fully renovated, delicious breakfast and very close to the main train station and Oktoberfest site. Staff were friendly and everything was clean and nice.

• USA, Female, 31-40
8th Sep 2017

I had a perfect stay at the hotel! Everyone was friendly, willing to help me out! Plus the hotel I thought was awesome! I had a single room booked and the bathroom and closet were amazing! Definitely would stay again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2017

rooms were clean and comfortable. very easy access to main train station as well as Marienplatz. Would recommend to anyone.

• England, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2017

It's a nice hotel for the price, my single room was surprisingly large and had a hallway and ensuite. The woman who checked me in was quite abrupt but I think that was more a language thing. Cleaning lady came into my room at 9:30 on the Sunday which was a bit of a shock! The breakfast is good, I was pleasantly surprised to find vegan options such as almond milk and vegan butter.

3rd Aug 2017
7.7

I've read numerous reviews raving about the staff. I should say that most of the individuals with whom I interacted were very friendly. On my last night there, however, my boyfriend was visiting and met me in Munich. The two men at the front desk would not allow him up with me to stay. I offered to buy a second room just so I could be in the same place as him, and they still refused. It was a very judgmental and uncomfortable scenario, and for that reason, I will not be back.

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

Great place to stay. Would definitely recommend

4th Jul 2017

This was easily the best place we stayed during our trip!! The hotel was located very close to the main train station, which was incredibly helpful because we did a lot of traveling. The hotel staff and the complementary breakfast were fantastic! The only downside was having to climb up 4 flights of stairs to get to our room. However, that wasn't a serious downside.

• USA, Couple, 41+
11th Jun 2017

Great location. Good value. Delicious breakfast.

• USA, Mixed Group, 31-40
16th Apr 2017

Great staff. Clean rooms. Nice European style. Real fast. Customer service is the best I've experienced at a hostel. Would recommend.

×