Arthotel Munich

Fabulous 212 Total Reviews

• courtnaymarie5266
  • USA, Female, 31-40
22nd Jan 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by the hotel and would stay again! Can't say enough how great the breakfast is and it's included in the price! Several kinds of cereal with milk, lactose free milk, soy milk and even almond milk, several kinds of yogurt, cold cuts, pastries, fruit, etc. many kinds of bagged tea and loose leaf tea, an espresso machine and several kinds of juice. There was even an attendant that kept everything clean and well stocked. Literally my only complaint is the tiny bed pillows

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Excellent breakfast and really clean rooms. Staff did not offer to carry our luggage, which was a shame because the second building didn't had a lift. Wifi password was very long and you had to put it in every time you opened your device. Everything else was excellent, overall it was an excellent hotel and definitely I would stay again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2016
6.0

I was placed in a room in a separate building from the lobby. I had to walk outside and through a courtyard where there was construction going on to get to my building. Then I was on the third floor of a building with no elevator and heavy luggage. The room itself was OK but there was no deadbolt or chain latch and the strike panel on the door was loose. It looked like it fell off the wall at some point and they screwed it back in. Not very secure. The walls in my building were very thin.