7.8
Very Good 206 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 206 Total Reviews
Arthotel Munich Located at Paul-Heyse-Str. 10, , Munich.
Germany
Munich Bayern 80336 Paul-Heyse-Str. 10
78% 206
48.1381700 11.5556859
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2016
6.0

I was placed in a room in a separate building from the lobby. I had to walk outside and through a courtyard where there was construction going on to get to my building. Then I was on the third floor of a building with no elevator and heavy luggage. The room itself was OK but there was no deadbolt or chain latch and the strike panel on the door was loose. It looked like it fell off the wall at some point and they screwed it back in. Not very secure. The walls in my building were very thin.

• USA, Couple, 31-40
24th Sep 2016

Funky place with a modern feel and neat art work in the furniture and decoration. The real highlight was the breakfast buffet which featured a full spread of hot and cold food, charcuterie, bread choices. A manager even came around with champagne for us. Everything else was spare, functional and well kept. Not a whole lot of amenities that I noticed but I wasn't looking, so they may be there.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

It was more of a hotel than a hostel, and the price reflects that for sure. However, the room, shower, breakfast and staff were super. The pillows could be a bit better but that's just par for the course with European style pillows in hostels and hotels.

• England, Couple, 18-24
22nd Jul 2016
5.4

Booked this for 2 ppl in a double room, when we arrived they said we booked 1 ppl in a double room but they will leave it. Room was roasting, no air con just a fan. We had scaffolding outside our window in the annex building next to the hostel and the cleaners left our windows open so anyone could walk in! we had passports/money in the room! Bcuz of the Munich attack we asked to leave a day early but they wouldn't give us a proper refund and the staff was inconsiderate and unhelpful.

• France, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Enjoyed my stay at ArtHotel with enthusiastic staff members, some candies on the pillow and a nice environment. Totally recommend it!

• USA, Male, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

Hostel was nice, had more of a hotel vibe, didn't see anyone hanging out whenever I made my way through. I was put in some strange annex to the hotel, which was very nice. Hostel staff were excellent and the place was very clean. It was a sweatbox though, felt like they had the heat on. Overall good and would stay again. Right next to both the main bus and train stations.