Fabulous 2,026 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2,026 Total Reviews
Arty Paris Hostel -Paris Expo Porte de Versailles Located at 62, rue des Morillons, , Paris.
France
Paris Paris 75015 62, rue des Morillons
80% 2026
48.8319423 2.3044612
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Sep 2016

The lobby is newly renovated the rooms are older. There is a tiny elevator but we used the stairs to get to the 5th floor. All in all a very clean and pleasant hostel/hotel!

• Costa Rica, Male, 31-40
11th Sep 2016

awesome place, great location breakfast 6 e and receptionist is awesome.

7th Sep 2016

I really enjoyed it here. Met some great people. The location (for me) was ideal...a very quiet neighborhood for a more local feel to Paris life. The staff was helpful. The kitchen is open until 1am for cooking, perfect for a midnight snack. I think my only qualm was there were no cooking knives (just butter knives) for cutting vegetables or meat. I like cooking to save money but had difficulty chopping my onions with a butter knife. Otherwise, great option for a low cost, high value stay.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
7.1

Great value for money. Super small washrooms! We got upgraded from a 6 to 4 bedroom room for free when we arrived. Very friendly staff.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

My default place to stay in Paris now. The staff is wonderful and the breakfast is fairly low-cost... Best location to visit the City of Light on a budget!

• cameronwhitlock
  • USA, Male, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

Very clean and comfortable with a wonderful and welcoming staff. A bit far from the city center, but close enough to a tram station and metro. Private shower and toilet in each room was a plus. I was upgraded to a 4-bedroom dorm at no extra cost. Would definitely stay again.

• Taiwan, Female, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
8.0

It's good to stay there. The man who from HK is really nice and kind to me. Unfortunately, when I was there is he's last two days work at that hostel. But still, really thanks.

Hello, thanks for your feedback, well all the team is super and does its best to welcome you into a friendly atmosphere. See you soon with us ! The Manager

• Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Great neighbourhood and I didn't mind that it was out of the way because the transit system is very fast and easy to use in Paris.

Dear guest, thanks for everything, see you soon with us ! The Manager

• emmamsoper
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

The building is cute and the rooms are small but neat. Slightly out of the centre but the neighbourhood is nice and the metro is very easy. My negatives were that I thought the atmosphere was lacking and I had food stolen from the fridge twice even though it was labelled etc. I know that happens but I think in hostels were everyone is friends it happens less. I found the breakfast too expensive for what it was. Other than that everything was good, bring your own locks for the lockers.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. sorry for the food into the frudge, we do not want to lock this part of the kitchen to keep a real "shared environment" At the moment a special offer for breakfast let you enjoy it at 4.50 instead of 6... a real Parisian breakfast costs much more than 4 so we hope everyone will enjoy ! see you soon with us ! The Manager

• England, Male, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
8.0

A nice hostel/hotel on the edge of Paris, but well connected by Metro Line 13. Great kitchen and dining facilities.

Thanks a lot ! see you soon !