Arty Paris Reviews

62, rue des Morillons, Paris, France

The staff were incredibly nice.

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Slovenia

Room was adequate and clean. Maybe not enough lockers (which are downstairs) -- when I arrived, they were all taken so I had to lock my bags in their storage room -- a little inconvenient. The next day I got a locker. However, would prefer having a locker in my room. Google walking directions to the hostel are terrible! That took us all over, taking 50 minutes, and into some questionable neighbourhoods. Make sure you use the directions from the Arty Paris site.

• 10th Sep 2014

The hostel was great. We booked two beds in a room of 10 but got upgraded twice (once to a room of four, and the other time to a double room) so that was really great. Rather cosy, better than expected. The shared fridge and kitchen were great facilities. Breakfast was good even though it's just a simple selection of bread and drinks. Will definitely recommend this to friends.

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

I stayed at Arty Paris for only one night but from what I saw I thought this hostel was great value. The 4 bedroom dorm I was in was very clean and comfortable. Staff were fantastic as they allowed me to change my stay and were also very flexible with other requests. Wifi was excellent and the hostel seems to have many activities running. Location really isn't that bad it just involves a few more minutes of your life. It's a nice area so stay here.

Thanks for your comment and your visit. We hope you had a great time with us. You know, our friendly staff always try to provide you the best during your stay and always try to help you with you request. As you said, we are located at only few minutes walking from the closest metro station. We hope to see you for another stay. Safe travel.

Good hostel with nice rooms and friendly, helpful staff. Very close to the metro-about a ten minute walk. Only concern was that the first room had bed bugs, however we were moved to a second room which had none.

I really loved to stay in arty paris!! I picked just two nights and after that I went to a sheaper hostel! It was the most regret of my trip in Paris. Loved the atmosphere, the cleaness, the staff, and everything else!! Congrats guys!

• 5th Sep 2014

Best hostel I have ever stay. Strongly recommended

BUG BED!!! :0

Best place to stay when in Paris! :-)

Thanks for you feedback and your visit. We hope to see you for another stay. Safe travel.

This hostel is a great place in which to stay. It's a decent and safe one (keycards and lockers), it's clean and pleasant. Its staff and atmosphere are quite welcoming. Room, bed and toilet are alright. Bedlinen and breakfast are included, which is very convenient. The location may not be that convenient at first thought, considering that the nearest metro station is sort of far away (~15min), but it is worth a stay anyway. I would recommend it to a friend, so this says it all.

Thanks for your comment and your visit. We hope you could enjoy your moment is Paris. You know, we are located in a safe residential area, at only 10 minutes walking from the metro station. We also have 2 buses lines nearby, to be able to link the center in 20 minutes. We will be glad to see you again. Safe travel.

Love the vibe and atmosphere of this hostel, people are very friendly! Amazing! Only thing is it is slightly out of the way.

Thanks for your comment and your visit. We hope you had a great stay with us. You know, our staff always try to provide you the best during your stay. We are located at only 10 minutes walking from the metro station, but we also have buses nearby to link the center quickly. We hope to see you for another stay.

Arty Paris was a great place to stay in Paris. It was a little bit out from the centre, but it was only 20minutes fro. The Louvre by bus and it was good to stay in a suburb with local restaurants and bars. The room was clean and quiet and there was a decent breakfast in the morning. I'll definitely stay here again next time I'm in Paris (hopefully soon!).

Thanks for your feedback and your visit. We hope you had a great moment with us. With the public transportation, is very easy and fast to link the center of Paris. From the hostel to the Louvre, with the bus is only 20 minutes. We also hope to see you again. Safe travel.

I loved this hostel and the staff is great and very friendly but some points must be considered. One suggestion for the hostel is to add recyclable bins on it because Paris has a system to collect recyclacles, specially glasses and it seems the hostel don't care to much about this issue. Other thing is related to the kitchen. I think they could open it sooner in the morning for cooking because you just can use it after 13 p.m. and it is after lunch time! We loved the television in the bedroom.

• 20th Aug 2014

Thanks for your comment about our hostel and staff. Our friendly staff always try to provide you the best during your stay. For the kitchen, we can't open it sooner, because earlier, it's the cleaning time. About the recyclable bins, we are already thinking about it. The only problem for us it the space. We hope to see you again. Safe travel.

Initially thought rooms were slightly pricey, but manage to book a private room as part of the summer "3 nights for price of 2" deal which turned out to be pretty good value. Our room was small, but compact and came with it's own small bathroom with shower. The shower head was slightly damaged, but wasn't a huge issue when using. The hostel seems very lively, and always number of activities happening to keep its guests entertained. The free breakfast provided is simple but nice.

Thanks for your feedback and your visit. We hope you had a sweet time with us. You know for the shower head slightly damage, you should have to let us know. We should probably fixed it. You know, we always to to provide to our guest the best during their stay. We will be glad to see you again. Safe travel.

A little bit expensive, but worth it! They have breakfast free, for backpackers it'sike heaven :) the staff is amazing and have happy hours, French lessons, movie night, nice kitchen, the perfect hostel i would say!

Thanks for your comment and your visit. You're right about our staff, we always try to provide you the best during your stay, and as you said, we have some animations planned : happy hour time, french lessons, movie night... We hope to see you again. Safe travel.

Vary poor wify.

Thanks for your comment. The wifi is working fine, down next to our reception. Safe travel.

Good Value for money. Free breakfast with fresh croissant served daily. Checkin time is a bit late at 3pm though you can wait in the small lounge or leave your luggages in a locked room then roam around Paris. Staff were friendly and helpful.

Thanks for your comment and your visit. We hope you had a sweet time with us. You know for the check in time it's from 3.30Pm but sometimes, when our are ready before, we could check in earlier. If your room is not yet ready we could provide you the luggage room, for the day, and you could come back and do your check in later on the afternoon. Our friendly staff always do the best to help you during your stay. We will be glad to see you again. Safe travel;

10 minute walk to the metro then a decent trip into any central area. Twin room with ensuite included everything you needed but bathroom was tiny. Free breakfast. Staff were friendly and willing to help.

Thanks for your feedback and your visit. We hope you could enjoy your moment with us. Thanks for your feedback about our staff, we always try to provide you the best during your stay. You know, space is sometimes limited in Paris. We hope to see you again. Safe travel.

We get an upgraded room for free and totally enjoy it. :)

Thanks for your visit and your feedback. You know, when we can upgrade some guest, we mostly do it. Safe travel;hope to see you soon.

Great Hostel..

Thanks for your feedback. We hope yo see you again soon. Safe travel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7