Arty Paris Reviews

62, rue des Morillons, Paris, France

It was quite hard to find, the facilities tiny and the key cards only gave me problems. But aside from that it was really nice.

Nice hostel. We were upgraded from a four person dorm to a two person which was nice. Breakfast lady was a little hostile in making sure you only took your allowed one roll and croissant. It says kitchen is available for cooking but there is no stove just two little hot plates.

Stayed in a double room, very small but manageable, linen was a bit old. Staff were helpful but are older so can't give much advice on nightlife locations.

We enjoyed staying in Arty for 3 nights. The hostel was very clean with good people in staff. Facilities are excellent. Free breakfast added the value for money. I highly recommend this hostel to stay.

Really nice place, we were a group of 5 friends and we all felt very confortable and had lots of fun. The location is convenient, the staff is absolutely friendly and helpful. Absolutely recommend the place.

This Hotel is suitable for People who Travel long in Paris however want to Save their Budget. Nice staff, breakfast, friendly roommates. The only problem is that the wifi is not easy to access and it was slow.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • China

The bad part was thar someone from my roon in may first day at the hostel rob me, someone took 300,00 Euros. To bad.

Not brilliant but alright for short stay for its value for money. No choice! Lol

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Malaysia

Good location, close to the metro. Street was a bit noisy at night. Room was a good size and staff were very helpful

This nice little hostel is located in a quiet area with some interesting ethnic restaurants.

This hostel was alright! Far removed from any sights, but a quick walk to the metro. The rooms were fairly clean, but the bathroom in our room was a bit disgusting. Mold was growing on the ceiling and it had obviously not been thoroughly cleaned for a while; a stench clung to the walls. Adequate outlets, helpful staff, decent breakfast, and small lockers were provided in the lobby area. They also had an actual SECURE storage room where you had to show proof that the luggage was yours.

The hostel itself was nice and clean. Beds were pretty comfortable and there was hot water. The only problem is the shower had lots of visible mold. Absolutely do not stay here if you have allergies to mold.

I was only there for one night, but the staff was super kind and upgraded me to a private room! They also arranged an airport shuttle for me even though you normally need two days notice for that. The breakfast was pretty good and the rest of the hostel was very nice; I just wish it was in a better location.

It's totally true that the bathroom is extremely small, extremely. Also there were not lockers in the rooms there were only pay lockers in the lobby which was a small bummer and it's true it's a bit of a walk to the metro. These are my only criticisms, overall this was an awesome hostel and an amazing price for Paris, I would fully recommend.

• 21st Mar 2014

Thanks for your feedback and for your visit. We hope you could enjoy your stay. Sometimes, you know, the space in very limited in Paris. We didn't provide you lockers in your rooms, but they are down newt to reception, and they are free you use, because the coins you should put to us it comes down. From the metro station, we are at less 10 minutes walking. We also have 2 buses lines running nearby which brings you to the city center We will be glad to see you another time, Safe trave

A very cozy hostel, warming reception and good facilities! It totally worths the price. The only things I didnt like was the fact the underground station is located a bit far from the hostel and the box bathroom of my room was broken. Despite that, I still want to go back! :)

• 21st Mar 2014

Thanks for you feedback about facilities and reception. About the location, we are only at less 10 minutes walking from the metro station. We also have 2 buses lines which brings you to the city center quickly. We will be glad to see you for another stay.

Awesome... The mattress was far better than I expected. Great quality for the price. Highly recomended for young people. Thanks

• Portugal

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to hear you about services provided. We hope to see you again at Artyparis.

The place was very trendy and modern, fun for college age. The lady who ran the kitchen was very scary, though.

Thanks for your feedback about our place. We hope you had a good stay at Artyparis. Safe travel, See you another time.

The hostel is fine, just. The location is not so good as other options for the same money, the staff is ok, some are more helpful, others less... But our experience was marked by a smelly roommate, really disgusting, and the staff did not do the right thing to change the situation because "it was a regular guest". It is a pity because regular for sharing a room is to take a shower every now and then... Besides that, normal hostel.

• 16th Mar 2014
  • Argentina

Such a great hostel! We had such a packed itinerary that we couldn't do lots of the great events arty Paris offered. The in room bathrooms were too small for us to fit sit on the toilet or change comfortably. The only complaint we had is the strictly French speaking kitchen lady who only yells at you for stuff that you're not doing wrong. Free is normally good but her whole attitude made us dread breakfast every morning. Once they let her go arty Paris would be perfect!

I really like this hostel. There are so much things to do and breakfast time is good to make friends. The staff is very kind (specially the girl with pink hair). She help me with the doubts tha i had and also gave me extra info. I will return in my next trip.

Thanks for your feedback about the staff and specially about Fede . We hope you had a good stay at Artyparis, and we will be happy to see you again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5