Ashanti Lodge Gardens Reviews

11 Hof Street, Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa

The place to stay at when in Cape Town. The staff will make you feel welcome to a large group of friends. The facilities are fab and the place is full of charm and character.

Hello Juan Thanks for your review - hopefully we will see you soon again one day! Regards, Lisa

Brilliant hostel! A short walk to town but otherwise faultless!

Thanks Andy :-)

Even though the beds are average and the noise in the rooms are too, the atmosphere and location is great. The kitchen is ok and also the pool, but you can chat easily and always find people to speak with. the bar was right next to my room but I could sleep very well. the tour desk allows to book spontaneous. I enjoyed the stay!!!

• 5th Oct 2014

Hi Nina - thanks for your review. I am surprised that you found our beds average... we designed them ourselves and they are certainly better than most other dorms beds you will come across :-) Nevertheless, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Regards Lisa

i recommend this place! very nice hostel!

• 29th Sep 2014