Ashanti Lodge Green Point Reviews

23 Antrim Road, Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa

Thanks for letting us stay!

You are welcome!!!

The security was good from outside but when you are inside the hostel it's easy to steal something - at least at the top room that we had, since the window has no good security! Also safe was not working either and was too small for a Notebook or similar devices.

Hello Romed. Thank you for your review. I am surprised that you mention the room security as we have never had anything stolen from that room before. We do have a notice in the rooms to inform management if something is not working and if we had been informed about the safe, we could have fixed it immediately. Nevertheless we take note of what you say and will check it out. Many thanks Lisa

I thought my stay here was rally good. My some nice people although it is a quiet hostel, but at not a bad thing. The security was fantastic one night in particular, handling things very professionally. Overall, a good stay.

HI Rebecca I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Regards Lisa

Loved this hostel!

• 10th Sep 2015

Good location (near the beachfront/ stadium) in an area where are no other hostels.