Ashanti Lodge Green Point Reviews

23 Antrim Road, Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa

The security was good from outside but when you are inside the hostel it's easy to steal something - at least at the top room that we had, since the window has no good security! Also safe was not working either and was too small for a Notebook or similar devices.

I thought my stay here was rally good. My some nice people although it is a quiet hostel, but at not a bad thing. The security was fantastic one night in particular, handling things very professionally. Overall, a good stay.

HI Rebecca I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Regards Lisa

Loved this hostel!

• 10th Sep 2015

Good location (near the beachfront/ stadium) in an area where are no other hostels.

Staid there for only one night. Helpful staff and good vibe and extremely secure. I enjoyed my short stay in this hostel. Nothing bad to say but then again I wasn't there long but the time spent there was good

The stay was great.