Ashanti Lodge Green Point Reviews

23 Antrim Road, Green Point, Cape Town, South Africa

The staff seemed annoyed if we where asking for a pillow... Cleanliness in the kitchen was awful, everything else was clean and nice (bedrooms/ bathrooms and living room).

• 4th Apr 2014

Hello Fanziska - thanks for your review. I am so sorry that one the staff members seemed annoyed by your request.... and you should ALL have pillows anyway. As the kitchen is self=catering, sometimes other guests DO leave a mess and it is difficult to have a cleaner on stand-by 24/7. I appreciate your comments though. Regards Lisa

I have stayed here before and will definitely stay again.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • South Africa

Glad to hear that Brendan!

Loved it! I'll come here again if my no 1 hostel is booked out. Very good dorms, good lockers and places to store your stuff. In the morning you can prepare your free pancakes from a dough provided. Staff is very nice and helpful. Thanks.

Hi Jennifer - we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Regards Lisa

There are some restaurants in the area, but it's about a fifteen minute walk to the waterfront and longer to get downtown. That said, tour companies will all pick you up and drop you off right at the hostel for day tours. Staff are friendly and helpful and you can book high quality tours right at the front desk. There's no soap in the bathrooms so bring your own.

Hi Jaclyn Thanks for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! We do have soap at the sinks in the bathrooms - just not in the showers! Thanks Lisa

My stay there was very enjoyable. It made my visit to cape town a great pleasure.

• 1st Nov 2013