Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Abigails Hostel requires 48 hours’ notice to cancel a booking or reduce the numbers of a group. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Management and staff reserve the right to cancel a booking and ask guests to leave the premises in the event of any anti-social behaviour.
The following group types are <em>not</em> accepted by this hostel: <strong>Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party</strong> If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel.
Children under 16 years old cannot sleep in dormitory rooms shared with other guests.
Group bookings must be paid in full with final numbers 4 weeks prior to arrival. A group security deposit equivalent to EUR 20.00 per person based on the number of beds booked is due upon arrival and a code of conduct must be signed by the group leader. If this is not adhered to your deposit may be forfeited; otherwise this deposit will be refunded upon departure.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.