Ashfield Hostel Reviews

19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

It hostel was great, the staff was amazing. But it is an old hostel the rooms are old and they need to do some renovations. But besides that it was great!

Had a really great stay at this hostel!! The staff was super friendly, the atmosphere was comfortable, the location was great. Would definitely stay here again.

• 28th Jan 2016

excellent breakfast and very comfortable beds with no noise from the street or any disturbance like other hostels that I have stayed in in Dublin in the past

• 25th Jan 2016

We only stayed for one night and had a room for ourselves which was nice. Staff was friendly, the hostel is clean and the breakfast was okay (bread and cornflakes as usual). The only annoying Thing was, that we weren't able to shut off the heater in our room and couldn't open the window either, so it was way too hot during the night. Staff was friendly and tried to help but it didn't work out in the end. Since we only stayed one night, it was okay though.

• 24th Jan 2016

Was a great hostel overall. However could do with an extension cord or more plugs in the the dorms. Being in the bottom floor a was loud on the weekend because it next to nightclub.

• 24th Jan 2016

I think Ashfield Hostel is quite nice! I loved the location of hostel ! I needed more various kind of breakfast :) Anyway, I enjoyed it !!

• 14th Jan 2016
  • South Korea

We loved staying at the Ashfield hostel, the staff was extremely friendly and always eager to help us out. The room was a little noisy but you could get free ear plugs at the reception. Great location and we totally got our money's worth! Thanks :)

• 14th Jan 2016

The hostel was lovely and thethe sstastaff were incredibly friendly and helpful, they genuinely took an intinterrst oninour stay and making sure we had fun. My onlyonly real qualm with the hostel was that our room was on the first floor and very easieasily accessible from whatwhat seemed like a back alley and the window diddidnt lock. This wasn't a huge issue as we kept all ourour valuable belongings with usus and thethere were lockers if we needed them, but it wasnt ideal at night.

very clean, close to everything. only complaint was lack of outlets and no free lockers, both of which I understand they're fixing soon. great value. proximity to nightclub is no big deal at all if wearing earplugs!

Absolutely loved our stay here! Made my birthday super fun. All the staff are really helpful and incredibly friendly! Located in the centre of town, really close to everything. Would definitely stay again and recommend to others :)

• 7th Jan 2016

Clean room, good breakfast, nice people at the reception, great location, free service of luggage room

• 6th Jan 2016

Ok, nothing special. Their lockers go under the bed and look like your average cage locker, only they'd have no top so security is hoping no one goes through your stuff. Also it's he kind of hostel that makes you ask for your key every time you enter, and you have to leave the key at reception every time you leave which is really really annoying. They also have to buzz you in which is extra security, however sometimes if they're helping another person or away from the desk good luck getting in

very short but very nice stay!

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Switzerland

Some cheese for the breakfast would have been very welcome! But nothing major to tell. Very nice place.

Staff were excellent, very helpful and very welcoming. It is in the perfect location very close to all the main sights.

Very friendly staff, the security was good (always had to prove that i was a guest of the hostel), breakfast included, rooms were cleaned everyday, and my roommates were very friendly. Not too much noise, beds were comfortable, towels are included. Excellent location, just at the end of O'Connell Street. Perfect stay, i recommend it!

• 3rd Jan 2016

I would like a shelf or more hooks in the bathroom as I do not like having to put my clothes, make up bag etc on the floor. Staff were friendly and helpful. Appreciated the secure storage area for baggage.

Fantastic hostel! Great location, nice breakfast and the best staff! I lost all my debit cards and Id and the guys at the front were more than helpful in assisting me figure it out. They truly care about your experience and security is top notch! Will definitely be coming back!

• 31st Dec 2015

Seriously the friendliest place I've every stayed!

This hostel was pretty good. There were only four outlets for 6 of us in the room but overall it was a good stay. Breakfast is included which is nice and it is a short walk to the city center. The rooms are a little cramped but the en suite bathroom is a plus.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7