Ashfield Hostel Reviews

19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

I was only here for one night but it seemed ok

Really friendly staff and great location, especially for the price! Had a great experience, would happily have stayed for longer.

• 22nd Apr 2015

We absolutely loved our stay at Ashfield. The receptionists were absolutely outstanding and made our entire trip. Keith was more accommodating than a 5-star receptionist. My fiancé got awful food poisoning and Keith promptly accelerated a room cleaning so we could move to a private room. He had a plethora of information about Dublin and had some great recommendations. He remembered we got engaged the day we arrived and wished us congratulations again departure. Highly recommended. Would return!

• 21st Apr 2015

Staff are friendly and helpful. Location is central.

• 19th Apr 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better stay. I felt right at home. The staff became like family and turned my frown right upside down. They're there for anything. Right in the heart of the city! The rooms and bathrooms are clean, breakfast included is a wonderful bonus and the guys are full of ideas for you to get into. Definitely worth staying at, if not just for a good laugh and karaoke with Connor. Thanks so much guys, you rock!

If you are wanting to actually sleep, go elsewhere. People are going to be coming and going throughout the night, but every hour or so a group of about 30-40 people would come storming down the stairs and pound on all of their friends doors in the hallways, screaming for them to come out. They then would sit in the hallway for another 20-30 minutes talking extremely loudly. This was all outside our door, but the soundproofing was so bad that it sounded like it was it was in our room. Faucet leak

I loved staying at Ashfield. The guy at the front desk was so helpful, he booked my day your and got me a discount. The location was also central to everything. Overall, it was amazing!

• 16th Apr 2015

Very good location and friendly staff. Room was tidy and clean.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Staff were best hostel staff I ha e ever encountered. So friendly,happy and made us feel so welcome. Will be Back

• 11th Apr 2015

Perfect location. Right near Grafton Street, temple bar, buses, etc. Staff was very helpful and generous (minus one night shift staff who was impossible to deal with). Helped me navigate the city, figure out my plan, etc. Clean and nice facilities. The locker situation wasn't fantastic but everything felt very secure. Breakfast was average but free. I would definitely stay here again.

The Ashfield hostel is fantastic. Itnis. Very central, the staff are extra friendly and ready to do anything to help you. We really enjoyed our time staying there.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Croatia

Hard to implement but dont put one lonely single 36 year old male traveller with 5 twentyfive year old dudes just in Dublin to drink.. Sorry had to write something...

The dorms for 6 people really only consist out of 6 beds & a small bathroom. No free locker, nothing to put the clothes or something else.. (by the way: the only negative point)

The hostel is in a perfect place and the services are good. Just I have to say that some of the staff , just a couple of people,are not really nice, but everything else, perfect.

I stayed here for two nights at the beginning of a week long vacation and was pleased enough to come back at the end and spend my last night there. During my trip I stayed at 5 other hostels. Ashfield offers the best free breakfast you will receive in hostels throughout Ireland. The beds are comfortable and clean. The lounge is spacious. They offer free luggage storage a rentable lockers. There is a loud dance club next door however but they do offer free earplugs.

• 5th Apr 2015

Friendly staff, great location and clean rooms. The free breakfast and and luggage storage was a great plus. Definitely recommend this place!

We loved our stay un Ashfield Hostel! The hostel is at a perfect location and very friendly and helpful staff.

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

A little bit noisy, we could hear people upstairs, and in the kitchen. Small bathroom. Maybe one tap for cold AND hot water would be better. No security for our luggages in the room. Nothing to put them on and lock them. The free breakfast was a very good idea. Good stuff here. The shower was big enought. Electric plugs are good.

Absolutely loved this place. Perfect location next to the temple bar district. Staff was super friendly and helpful, rooms were clean and quiet (I stayed in an 18bed room and it was super quite!). Great atmosphere for socializing with other guests

I loved their breakfast! It was the best one I experienced the whole trip. The only thing I didn't like was if you looked closely at the tops of plug in's and base boards those were dusty. Other than that it was awesome.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7