8.5
Fabulous 5,773 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 5,773 Total Reviews
Ashfield Hostel Located at 19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2
85% 5773
53.3461449 -6.2574219
    Rooms available

24th Nov 2016
8.0

Staff were friendly and helpful and the guests were nice. I enjoyed my stay there albeit a brief one. I felt secure, I used the wi-fi, I cooked food there and I slept well. I didn't encounter any problems during my stay.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

Our stay in the hostel was a very positive experience. Staff is nice and very helpful. The room was very nicely decorated and rather clean. Great localisation! Maybe the only negatives was the running water noise from next rooms bathroom - surprisingly loud!;) and for me a bit cold in the room as the heater was working only at the late evening, but this is my personal feeling. Someone else might find it too hot;) Overall we are very happy of our stay in Ashfield Hostel.

5.7

The bedroom was super cold. The heating system was only working in the middle of the night. One guy at the reception was rude when i arrived to check in and then wasnt friendly explaining the facilities of the hostel. Lockers were paid. However the hostel was clean, well located and breakfast was good.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
6.3

The location and the staff are really great. Breakfast was nice too. But there were also some issues for me: no lockers in the room or free safety box: if you needed to use one, you had to rent it (3 euro/day). The heating in the room was turned off during the night and I woke up frozen around 5 am, not able to fall back asleep. The ensuite bathroom was not very clean and at 8 am, still no hot water. I cannot say I would recommend this hostel - despite the staff really being an asset...

21st Nov 2016

Great central location. The staff was friendly and very eager to give tips and suggestions for exploring Dublin. The breakfast they offer is quite good. It's nothing fancy, but perfect for getting my day started. My only complaint is that there were no secure lockers in my room. Everyone in my room were likeminded travelers, so I never felt concerned about my belongings, but I still prefer the added security of a locker. The toilet and shower in my room could have been a bit cleaner too.

• Spain, Male, 18-24
16th Nov 2016
7.1

The bathroom was awful with everything in a very poor condition; the door of the shower was either weird or not working properly. I think there were only two sockets in the room, which is little for four people. Breakfast could be more varied, although I understand that this is a hostel. Other than that, the reception was really nice and collaborative, doing all their best to help you. The location was excellent, especially since it was right next to the stop of bus 16 that takes to the airport.

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
15th Nov 2016

The best location. The wifi worked in the room super well. The room was nice and the ensuite was clean. The staff were the greatest and were willing to help. The breakfast was just what we needed. Cereal, toast, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, fruit, scones with coffee, tea, and hot chocolate available all day. It was loud from the traffic and life outside, not the other guests. The elevator was a little scary at times and the only outlet in the room was not the most convenient, but not a huge deal!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

my only problem with this hostel was that there isn't any laundry facility, otherwise it's all good

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
11th Nov 2016

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff are great, really friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable and had loads of space for storage. I recommend this hostel to anyone looking to stay in the city centre.

10th Nov 2016

Very nice staff, they let me hang out until 3AM until I left for my flight. I was there when a school group was there so obviously the atmosphere isn't great but during a better time of year I imagine it's much better. Lockers, don't bother with small unless your only storing your passport.