8.7
Fabulous 5,397 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 5,397 Total Reviews
Ashfield Hostel Located at 19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin.
Ireland
Dublin 19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2
87% 5397
53.3461449 -6.2574219
    Rooms available

• Scotland, Male, 41+
23rd Apr 2016
8.0

We had a good stay at the Ashfield it was a good location & clean & the staff were prity helpful, thanks again for our stay👍 We had a great wknd in Dublin & will Defoe be back👍

• Canada, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

This hostel is absolutely amazing. Staff are accommodating, knowledgable, friendly and fun! Kieth is absolutely spectacular, he helped make my trip fun and always has some wonderful jewel in the city to tell you about! GO KIETH!! You are absolutely wonderful . - Lost Girl. MRH

• Canada, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
8.0

The location was perfect! The carpets in the room needed a good cleaning but all in all was a good stay

• Gibraltar, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

Everything was Great except the bathroom. Toilet seemed it was going to break anytime!!

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2016

Love the location and the staff! Right next to temple bar and practically in the heart of Dublin. The staff is very helpful and extremely friendly. Traveling alone, they welcomed me in and made my trip! Nice how they let you use the kitchen and it has a very welcoming atmosphere. Not extremely fancy, but very comfortable and fun. Would return if I ever come back to Dublin.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2016

Loved this hostel. I am a 21 year old female traveling alone and I felt very welcomed and safe at Ashfield. The location was PERFECT! Helpful staff. Decent brekkie. I would say that the beds are so short...I'm 6 2 and had a hell of a time squeezing into that tiny bed. Also, asked for the bus to take me to the airport and was mislead. I'm sure it was purely accidental but the information should be accurate for things of that nature. Overall, great experience in Dublin

4th Apr 2016

2nd time staying here and came back solely because of the staff. For me, hostels are all about the people, and Keith is AMAZING. He helped me plan my time in Ireland, made calls to the bus station and other hostels for me- totally went above and beyond. The hostel could use some renovations but the environment makes up for it.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
3rd Apr 2016

Great hostel. Location is ideal, the staff is very friendly. Breakfast is good. The rooms could do with more sockets, and it suprised me that there were no lockers in the rooms. I had a great time in this hostel and if I ever go back to Dublin I'll definitely stay here again!

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Apr 2016

Great place to stay, and top location in Dublin.

1st Apr 2016
6.9

Really nice staff in the hostel, but for the same price it could have been "cleaner". It is very well located, but is not cheap so we expected something else.