Ashfield Hostel Reviews

19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

To the singing, harmonica playing, bearded staff member --- thanks for being super, super chill and helpful. Sorry we never got your name but you definitely made our trip better with your recommendations and BEAUTIFUL voice. Cheers!

Great location and staff

Couldn't have been in a better location to get to all the main attractions in Dublin. Loved that breakfast was provided and the staff was very helpful with any questions we had about transportation or anything.

• 14th Dec 2014

My experience there was perfect. Comfortable and respectfull place with a very nice staff.

• 12th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Very well located hostel, affordable and still clean and agreable. Lovely and friendly staff, I will definitely go back !

• 7th Dec 2014

Great friendly staff. Ideal Location. Standard rooms. No complaints.

The hostel had a very inviting atmosphere and the staff were very polite and helpful. Beds were much more comfortable than expected. The bathroom door had a broken handle so it didn't close all the way but it wasn't a problem for us. Breakfast could have had a few more options, but we were over all more than happy with the stay. Would definitely recommend.

• 28th Nov 2014

Awesome breakfast! Nice staffs and best location!

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Taiwan

It was well located and good for the price we paid but cleaning was lower than expected on the room. The mattres was very thin and hard so it made it a bit difficult for well sleeping. The room for 6 was very small we could not move all together at the same time and on the bathroom there was always a drop falling in the sink making a very anoying sound all night. Hear plugs free, that's good. Staff was nice and helpful. Main areas big and clean.

• 27th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Great location right in the city centre. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Only negative from the stay was the room was freezing cold; the heater was right under the window and it felt like there was a draft coming from the window.

• 26th Nov 2014

Really nice stay!! The staff was very friendly, gave us tips about the city and also booked for us the day tour to the Cliffs of Moher. Perfect location next to the Temple Bar, supermarkets and many places to see (we did everything on foot). Half an hour walk to the Guinness Storehouse. The hostel was very simple, but everything was clean and tidy. The kitchen had everything we needed! We had a little problem with the shuttle to the airport, but solved it. Make sure to book it in advance!

• 26th Nov 2014

It was a great experience! My friend and I got there early, but they let us store our bags in the luggage room and even offered us breakfast (we were really early). They also helped us figure out what transportation we needed to use and where we needed to go. The room and facilities were all clean. Overall it was a great hostel experience, and I would definitely stay there again.

It was so amazing how perfect was my stay in Dublin at Ashfield Hostel. The location of the hostel is absolutely PERFECT!!! The atmosphere was so kindly and joyfully! The guys at the reception was simply wonderful! The room are big enough and ALWAYS clean! Just a little point I disliked: the hot water was extremely hot and the cool and hot water are separated! I want to come back in Dublin and I know where to stay: in Ashfield Hostel!!!!

• 18th Nov 2014

Very Good Value for Money

It was good and I would come back.

• 13th Nov 2014

Wonderful hostel.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Slovenia

staff were splendid and great location! wish they had lockers in rooms, but not a deal breaker!

Excellent hostel but wi-fi was terrible on the room.

This was my first stay at a hostel and it could not have been better. The staff really made it: they were friendly, hospitable, and helpful, volunteering suggestions I had not thought of in terms of sights and recommendations on how to get around the city. And they were always smiling! Will definitely stay again when I am in Dublin. :)

• 4th Nov 2014

Great Hostel, definitely stay there again :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7