Ashfield Hostel

Fabulous 6107 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 6107 Total Reviews

19th Jun 2017

This is my second time staying in Dublin and at Ashfield and I honestly won't stay anywhere else! I've stayed at 3 different hostels in the city and Ashfield has the best staff, location and value for your money.

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017

This hostel offers a great place to explore an incredible city. It does not have that party feel but it's not hard to find the party in Dublin. The room was clean and the breakfast was quite good!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2017
7.4

Better to get your own room so that you arent disturbed while sleeping. When I went, too many snorers in the ashfield room. Other than that, it was fine. Also it was a hot day and windows were open (which is fine) but for some odd reason, there were kids that got into the outside balcony where the windows were so we had to close the window so that some of us can sleep. But since there is no ventilation, the ashfield room got real hot quick.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Stayed 1 night in a 6 person dorm and the second night in a twin room with my friend. Found both rooms well equipt and comfortable. Stay were helpful and warm to deal with. Great to have coffe tea milk and breakfast provided daily. Thanks!

14th Jun 2017

I enjoyed my stay here. I stayed in the Ashfield room which is the one with many beds. But it made it easy to meet many new people. I did get a community vibe staying here. The restroom/shower area was a bit toee wet at times. But other than that I had a great time here. It's right in the center of Dublin which is perfect.

13th Jun 2017

One of those great hostels around the world. Good security, helpful staff and incredible location.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2017
7.1

As a solo traveller I felt kinda ignored by the staff. It's just an very important thing for me that you start a conversation. Even it's just very basic... And that didn't happen when I arrived or left. It didn't look like that was a problem to other guests who were there with 2 persons. Didn't like it at all that I had to make my own bed after a very exhausting hiking trip. But that's what you pay for probably. They had the best wifi during my trip through Ireland. So thumbs up for that.

12th Jun 2017

Great location and friendly staff. Nice breakfast to start the day and great wifi. Was on a cycle tour and secure place to put my bike

• Spain, Couple, 31-40
11th Jun 2017
6.9

Wi-Fi is great and fast. Having to undo the bed and take sheets, duvets and towels downstairs is an unbelievable hassle for the cost.

• England, Male, 31-40
8th Jun 2017
5.4

Door to my room was sticking and hard to close due to what looked like looked like long term water damage coming from the ceiling/wall. Water had dripped from ceiling while I was sightseeing and came back to find a puddle in the corridor outside my room door. Bathroom sink cold tap trickled when turned fully off, hot tap also trickled and water became scalding hot after seconds. Good location but very noisy street making it hard to sleep even with earplugs.