Ashfield Hostel Reviews

19-20 DOlier Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, Ireland

The hostel was great. It was in a great location downtown and the staff was very friendly and helped me find my way around town. The breakfast was great and the room was very clean.

Very very dirty everywhere. If you can book a different hostel you should do

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really like this hostel! The location is great and the staff very friendly :) next time I will book this hotel as well.

• 20th Sep 2014

Great location, savage breakfast ...will stay again

Great location and great staff! I would recommend Ashfield to anyone!

Great staff, good value, fantastic location

Everything was fine except for some rude staff other than that for what I was paying it was good.

Incredible location and value for money. Other than the rude receptionist when we arrived at the hostel, other staff were great. Thank you!

• 13th Sep 2014

Staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was great, although the bathroom needed a few repairs. The inclusion of breakfast in the price was excellent.

• 12th Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Friendly helpful staff

• 12th Sep 2014

This hostel is easy walking distance to a few attractions. The staff are great and extremely helpful and have personality! Only downside was there are no lockers in the room, but there are ones downstairs you can rent. It has a elevator, decent breakfast and a large kitchen/eating/common area for self catering.

Staff was nice and helpful. Place seemed dirty. I was on third floor and no elevator access to third floor. Aftet 7 nights I. needed a place for one more night since. Ashfield house had a 7 night limit. I got a room at Abigals. It was cleaner,had elevator to my 4 floor room, better bathrooms..... much bettet ovet all than Ashfield house and cheaper.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • American Samoa

Had a great stay here. Nearly everything is good; staff is very helpful and nice, breakfast is good (not only toast and cereals!) and the location is perfect! Only the rooms are a little bit small but I think it's normal in Ireland.

Everything about this place was awesome.

• 9th Sep 2014

Very nice place in a good location! Suff was really kind and helpfull. Shower worked and room were nicely decorated and cleen. Breakfest was good. I would stay there again at eny time! :)

Nice central location, clean and very friendly staff who were super helpful with helping is get where we needed to go.

My friend and I loved staying at Ashfield. It was a great location and the staff were lovely. I would not hesitate to stay there again!

A point off for the outlets being badly located in the dorms. I would still stay there though. It's a high quality hostel and very central. Right next to the major bus stops. The complimentary breakfast is great quality and the prices are great value. The dorms are not overcrowded and unlike some hostels you can stay just one night at the weekend.

I stayed at the dormatory in the first floor. Till 3am it was quite noisy due to the disco next door.

• 5th Sep 2014

Ashfield had a great location, friendly and helpful staff, and good rooms for a good price. I would definitely stay there again, and definitely would recommend it to other people!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7