Ashgrove House Bunratty Reviews

Low Road, Bunratty, Shannon, Ireland

I truly enjoyed my stay at the Ashgrove House in Bunratty. They made me feel so comfortable that it felt as if I was at a friend's house for a visit. They welcomed me with delicious coffee ans snacks on arrival. They gave great suggestions for restaurants and bars in town. Plus, they went above and beyond to get a reservation for the banquet dinner at Bunratty Castle. The breakfast each morning was amazing. They gave me so much food I wasn't hungry until dinner time. I hope to visit again.

• 7th Apr 2015

We loved our stay in this house. The owners of the house are great, excelent persons, and they love to have new clients. They do everything they can, to improve your stay. The house is a bit far away from Bunratty center, but the problem is resolved in a 15 minutes walk. The bedrooms are great, but the showers dont have too mutch pressure. We reccomend this house

View all Shannon Bed and Breakfasts