Ashurst Lodge Guest House Reviews

2 St Efrides Rd, Torquay, Torquay, England

I had an extremely pleasant stay. Should I ever stay in Torquay again, it would definetley be in the same place. I would certainly recommend it to others. Steve Reid

• 16th May 2014

Very nice and friendly, great breakfast , full English or cereals and toast, very clean

Very pleasant place to stay for a short break.

• 30th Jul 2012

One of the best B&Bs we have ever stayed in. Very friendly and helpfull. We will be back next year. Fantastic. Regards Barry, Frances and Aissa.

• 18th Nov 2011

A very helpful staff, a great breakfast and a really quiet place with a quiet new carpet and a great lounge with library.

• 12th Aug 2011
  • Spain

I really enjoyed our stay at the guest lodge and the included breakfast was brilliant!

Me and my partner had a lovely stay and this charming B&B! They breakfast was good and one had the choice of Full English or cereals, yoghurts or fruit. The room was cleaned everyday. The hotel is about 10-15 min walk from the main habour and centre of Torquay. It's a nice walk along the sea side! Lovely hotel with friendly staff.

This is a quiet lodge, but very nice staff, with a homely feel. Nice breakfast was included. Really enjoyed my stay.

Value for money

lovely friendly genial atmosphere, very helpful

great guesthouse although the cooked breakfast left a little to be desired... I'm not a big fan of overcooked bacon and sausage!

The beds were almost too comfortable (we slept like babies and didn't want to get up at all). Breakfast was brilliant and the staff very helpful and nice. I would definetely recommend Ashurst Lodge Guest House to my friends.

Bed lines are very soft, smells like in heaven and it was very comfortable. Highly recommended.

Location is good. Hotel offers fine value for the money spent.

Beautiful place, great location, delicious breakfast, fantastic service!

Nice little place, car park was handy and only a short walk from the city centre :)

Friendly helpful owners and staff. Delicious breakfasts - a most enjoyable stay.

one of the best in Torquay.

The owners are lovely and helpful and the rooms big and secure. Its only 5 minute walk to the town centre and an excellent location for exploring Torquay's surround.

very friendly and kind hosts and good breakfast, espesially for that price

View all Torquay Bed and Breakfasts