Asian Delight B&B Reviews

Via Principe Amedeo 137, Rome, Lazio, Italy

We definitely didn't mind the change of place from the Asian Delight to the 1000eunaRoma, since we were informed previously to our arrival and the location was much better. However, I guess that booking a place and ending up in another is something that might not be very positive to have in a business like this. In the end, all that matter was there, so it was good.

• 23rd Sep 2013
  • Portugal

We actually didn't stay in the Asian Delight B

Very nice, but it was a little difficult to communicate as the guy in charge doesn't communicate much, it was a little weird that he took us to a different hostel (not Asian Delight but another one he owns) without explaining why. We liked out stay but I was a little weirded out by the sudden change. Nonetheless, rooms were nice and clean, and very well priced for the location.

nice room with private bathroom. it's like a room in hotel. breakfast is nice as well. although it doesn't have air conditioner, it has electric fan instead. you can walk to Colosseum and Foro Romano from the the hostel. it only takes 15 minutes or so. it was very nice hostel!

Great location, Giacomo is very helpful and so are his parents who take care of the property. Very clean, has everything you need! A great escape from hostels and a very enjoyable B

Exactly what we were looking for. Part of a very enjoyable experience in Rome!

• 18th Jul 2013

Perfect B&B. Felt more like having your own apartment. The parents of the owner stay in the same flat so dont be surprised. Wasnt an issue at all. This place made our stay in Rome that much more pleasant. Breakfast was just nice to start the day. Having a Apple computer in the room was just top. Made our life so much easier as a last minute planner. Well I wont be able to stop praising this place so ill stop writing now. I loved the bathroom decor. Makes me wanna do my future bathroom like that

Didn't got the place we booked (Vintage Style etc.). The other offered place was way smaller, had no door to lock. It was nice, but didn't got any explanation why the booked place wasn't available and had to pay the same price....

It was a great place to stay! The owner of the place advised us where to go and where to eat. When I had some questions he always was answering me. Aldo, during my last day, I was able to leave my stuff until I had a flight in the evening.

Our stay at Asian Delight B&B was lovely. The host was very friendly and took the time to explain everything and give us some good tips for where to eat. The room was clean and had a LOT of character! The facilities were good and there was nothing to be missed. Definitely recommended!

We cannot live in the original place due to some problem in the toilet as mentioned by the landlord. But he arranged another place which is just 3 mins walk from the original one and I am sure that one is even better! The breakfast was great and the whole atmosphere was perfect. And the most important thing was that the price was so cheap!!! I will recommend everyone to stay there if you wanna visit Rome.

Ratings of the other visitors, who rated the accommodation between 87 and 100 % in the last few months are right. There is really nothing to add! Great job! If I visit Rome again, I would book @ Asian Delight again!

• 27th May 2013

A great option budget wise. Close to Termini Station and all the facilities we needed. Thanks.

Asian Delight is a great place to stay. It is essentially an apartment in the center of Rome. The rooms have been modified to host guests, offering more than the necessary facilities. The equipment of the room includes a flat TV and a computer. Giacommo did a great job with the decoration of the room and he is a really nice guy to hang out with! Very clean and tidy! I loved the room so much that I could live there if Giacommo needs a roommate some time!

James is so nice...he give me clean direction of travel in Roma

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts