Asobi Gokoro Reviews

211 Kurokawa, Aso City, Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

The hostel is nice, clean and comfortable. Great, facilities for cooking, showers, lockers and bikes for use. I did however feel very unwelcome here. I arrived at 11, walked 20mins to the hostel, then the man I met wasn't friendly or welcoming. He just said check in after 3. The following morning I was asked twice about being dropped to the station before 10. I said I would be ready at 10, he wasn't very happy about this. It's fine if you arrive in the evening and leave before 10 am.

View all Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso Hostels