Asok Montri Hostel

• 16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand

8.8
Fabulous 98 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 98 Total Reviews
Asok Montri Hostel Located at 16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10110 16/19 Soi Sukhumvit 19, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongtoey Nua, Wattana
88% 98
13.7389286 100.5602894
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Nov 2016

I love Asok Montri ... I stayed at another place my first trip to Bangkok and had to leave and found this place. Now, the two times I vistited Bangkok I stayed here. It's in an excellent location not even a block away from Terminal 21. It's one of the best areas in Bangkok, close to loads of shopping, coffee shops and restaurants. There is also an amazing massage place just around the corner called May massage. There's coffee and toast for breakfast and you can store food in the fridge

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
16th Oct 2016

I had a wonderful time staying at Asok Montri Hostel. The staffs are helpful and friendly. All in all, I got a great value for my money. One thing though, I wish they could have mirrors inside the bedroom. I stayed in a room with shared bathroom and I have to go out (of my room) if I want to check my outfit :(

27th Aug 2016

Front desk was very helpful. Room was a good size and clean. AC wasn't the best - it would lightly sprinkle water randomly. They let us keep our bags in a closet and use the common room after we checked out while we waited for our flight, which I thought was nice. Good value.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

great place to stay, lovely staff, will stay again in the future!

• Hong Kong, Female, 41+
17th Aug 2016

Convenient, very near to Skytrain station; shopping easily at Terminal 21, Robinson & street stalls at night.

• sconnor76645
  • England, Couple, 31-40
2nd Aug 2016

Great location for Suk 11, a great drinking and eating area, as well as being really close to the BTS. Rooms were big and clean, beds were massive! Free drinking water too. Shame the wifi didn't work upstairs.

• France, Couple, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

Very good budget hostel. It's very clean, everything is cleaned several times a day. The free breakfast is nice. The staff is welcoming and helpful, and they speak good english. The location is perfect, next to the skytrain and the subway and a big mall.