Aspawa Pension Reviews

Pamukkale Kasabasi, Denizli, Pamukkale, Turkey

This basic little pension is good for a couple of nights to see Pamukkale. The owner was friendly, rooms clean and swimming pool to use. The price is a bit steep but for the location I guess you'd expect that.

Lovely small hotel with a little swimming pool, close to the town center and to the terraces (5 min walk). The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room clean and well-kept. This is extremely good value for money, I can only recommend this place.

The owners of this hotel were very nice people. The room and the bathroom were clean and it's very close to the natural park, 5 minutes walk. Also, delicious dinner, homemade turkish food and it's not expensive. Totally worth eating in the hotel at night. Lovely place to stay!

I had booked in Aspawa Pension as recommended by Ferah Pension in Fethiye. I didn't actually stay the night as I came in from Fethiye on the night bus and visited Pamukkale's terraces during the afternoon and left that evening as I didn't want to spend another day there. The service was great and the room and food was really nice. I thought it was a little expensive (90+ lira) for one nights stay and dinner and Cay as I was mostly staying in budget hostels.

Scrambled eggs were nice! Cold at night, but AC and extra blankets were available. Plus we were lucky to have a sunny day in winter at Pamukkale!

Wifi worked in the room and blankets to stay warm. Inn keeper was good to let me in arriving at 7 am from Cappadocchia. The hotel has your basics. Bathroom was drafty and cold, but the showers were hot. Family was friendly. The walk from the bus depot is between 2 to 5 minutes. You actually see the sign as the bus drives by.