Aspawa Pension Reviews

Pamukkale Kasabasi, Denizli, Pamukkale, Turkey

Amazing staff. And best dinner meal cooked homemade for us

They are just the warmest most welcoming people! You walk in and feel right at home! Also the food is amazing! WiFi was super strong too!

not a bad place to stay, wifi works fine in room, its not too far from the main tourist attraction (thermal pools), my room was clean, staff are nice, the breakfast was ok, they just cook and give you this food without asking if your vegan or have allergy's, its cheeses, processed meat, omelette, watermelon and vegetables, its ok for one night but I wouldn't want to stay here any longer than that.

The lady (maybe the hostess I can't tell)'s weird but the hosts super warm and nice. But still I don't think it's worth 25 euros in that area.

The hostel is clean with a familiar atmosphere. The location is very close to the terraces, just a few minutes walk. We booked the dinner and can really recommend it! The food was absolutely delicious!!!

This basic little pension is good for a couple of nights to see Pamukkale. The owner was friendly, rooms clean and swimming pool to use. The price is a bit steep but for the location I guess you'd expect that.

Lovely small hotel with a little swimming pool, close to the town center and to the terraces (5 min walk). The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room clean and well-kept. This is extremely good value for money, I can only recommend this place.

The owners of this hotel were very nice people. The room and the bathroom were clean and it's very close to the natural park, 5 minutes walk. Also, delicious dinner, homemade turkish food and it's not expensive. Totally worth eating in the hotel at night. Lovely place to stay!

I had booked in Aspawa Pension as recommended by Ferah Pension in Fethiye. I didn't actually stay the night as I came in from Fethiye on the night bus and visited Pamukkale's terraces during the afternoon and left that evening as I didn't want to spend another day there. The service was great and the room and food was really nice. I thought it was a little expensive (90+ lira) for one nights stay and dinner and Cay as I was mostly staying in budget hostels.