Aspawa Pension Reviews

Pamukkale Kasabasi, Denizli, Pamukkale, Turkey

highly recommend eating the sinner! friendly and helpful

Amazing, friendly staff, incredible vale for money. Was really nice of you to let us us your showers after returning from the travertines! If I come back to Pamukkale I'll definitely return here

Fantastic family ran hotel. You MUST eat the Mum's food - delicious! We arrived at 6am and they allowed us to check in early. Very kind.

Amazing staff. And best dinner meal cooked homemade for us

They are just the warmest most welcoming people! You walk in and feel right at home! Also the food is amazing! WiFi was super strong too!

not a bad place to stay, wifi works fine in room, its not too far from the main tourist attraction (thermal pools), my room was clean, staff are nice, the breakfast was ok, they just cook and give you this food without asking if your vegan or have allergy's, its cheeses, processed meat, omelette, watermelon and vegetables, its ok for one night but I wouldn't want to stay here any longer than that.

The lady (maybe the hostess I can't tell)'s weird but the hosts super warm and nice. But still I don't think it's worth 25 euros in that area.

The hostel is clean with a familiar atmosphere. The location is very close to the terraces, just a few minutes walk. We booked the dinner and can really recommend it! The food was absolutely delicious!!!