Asterisca Reviews

Balmes 16 Principal Primera, Barcelona, Spain

PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A HOSTEL!! I read the reviews before hand, but expectations was to only need somewhere to rest our heads - for this, it was perfect!!! The room IS very noisy due to Road traffic and there is NO way of reducing this which is a shame. The room was clean, tidy and all facilities working. The toilet is noisy and the lady (who is VERY lovely) doesn't speak any English but the location is PERFECT. I'd recommend if only staying for a couple of days.

• 4th Mar 2015

I'm glad I read some reviews about this before I booked so I'll repeat the helpful things here: this hostel is hard to find if you don't know that it doesn't have a sign out front and it is next to a restaurant. It is on the first floor of the building. The woman who runs it is wonderful, but only speaks Spanish. I'm glad I knew all of that before hand! It made getting there fairly easy. The place is in a great location. Not fancy, but our private room was great!

• 2nd Oct 2014