Asterisca Reviews

Balmes 16 Principal Primera, Barcelona, Spain

I'm glad I read some reviews about this before I booked so I'll repeat the helpful things here: this hostel is hard to find if you don't know that it doesn't have a sign out front and it is next to a restaurant. It is on the first floor of the building. The woman who runs it is wonderful, but only speaks Spanish. I'm glad I knew all of that before hand! It made getting there fairly easy. The place is in a great location. Not fancy, but our private room was great!

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • American Samoa

Good location however it is organized in private appartment with owners living there too, what makes us feel strange... If you get room room situaited to center of building (window to internal square) you will not see daylight...

If you do not speak Spanish, you will have some difficulty understanding the address, as I had. There is no doorman or no information on the entrance door of the building, then you should call when you arrive. That was the only problem we had. The room was as we expected and we were lucky to have a balcony.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts