Aston Hostel Rijeka Reviews

Trg Zabica 5, Rijeka, Croatia

Top of 6 flights of stairs. Packed room, minimal powerpoints. One shower, boring atmosphere. Not for a lone traveller. Right next to bus station which is a positive.

This is a very basic hostel but had pretty much everything you need. Location was very good as it was just a short walk to the city centre, bars and restaurants. Wifi was really good and the lady on the front desk was very friendly and was extremely helpful as she told me where everything was. Although this is not the most social hostel, I met some very nice guys and girls from all over the world who I went into the town with, this made it, overall, a good fun experience. Need another shower.

Dont believe the ratings, this was a great hostel. I have intentionally put 100% to try and balance it out. The rooms were cool and comfortable. Atmosphere was good. Facilities good and the staff incredible!!! I would choose this place again. Also its the closest to the train and bus stations

• 4th Aug 2015
  • Scotland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Arrived the hostel before midnight and found out that my reservation "is not in their computer", although I had the confirmation from Hostelworld. So I didn't get my room at all. After a while, they found me another hostel nearby (Hostel Rijeka), the lady helped me to take my luggage down the really high stairs. I got the difference in price (50 kn), much less it really was. The next day they gave me more (20) supposedly including the downpayment (ca. 15, probably it didn't). Didn't look great.