8.8
Fabulous 9,069 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 9,069 Total Reviews
Astor Hyde Park Located at 191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London.
England
London London SW7 5EU 191 Queensgate, South Kensington
88% 9069
51.5004053 -0.1797438
    Rooms available

• Spain, Female, 18-24
13th Jan 2017
8.0

I really had a good time at this hostel, really cheap price for the location. I recommend it although I found

13th Jan 2017

My stay was beyond incredible! Not only is it situated in the heart of everything and near transport, but the staff was amazingly kind and attentive! This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed in!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
6th Jan 2017

Myself and two friends stayed here for 3 nights over the course of a weekend and had nothing but good things to say about the place. It was everything that we wanted it to be for the long weekend. Nice location, warm rooms, with decent clean bunk beds and a good warm shower. WiFi was available throughout. The common areas were very spacious and comfortable. The staff were great (especially Beks who was so friendly right from our arrival). Already planning a return visit for a few months time!

5th Jan 2017

Loved my stay here! A friend recommended this hostel. It's in a beautiful (and expensive) part of London. I walked to each tourist destination I went too. If you want to go out at night you probably need to take the Tube. The rooms are spacious. The bathrooms could use a good bleaching (but they're not dirty just old). It's a beautiful building and everyone is so nice who worked there and stayed there! Can't wait to go back again next time I'm in London.

5th Jan 2017

Good place to meet people. Beds aren't particularly comfortable and the "basket" for locking away things is kind of annoying. You have to take a bus or metro to go basically anywhere besides Hyde Park. Luckily the bus stop is extremely close, but the metro stop is about a ten minute walk. Still, it's located in a really nice part of town. Overall a good stay and a good hostel.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

We had a great stay in London and Astor Hyde Park. We stayed in a private room that was nice and clean and the staff were all very friendly and helpful

• USA, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

So I booked this hostel on a total whim after a flight cancellation and I couldn't be happier that I chose Astor. There's a lot of space in the kitchen in the lounge that makes it impossible for you to feel lonely here. It's become a home away from home. The AM Benny was extremely down to earth, funny and genuinely cares about the experience the guests have. The staff took care of me when I rolled my ankle and offered me help each time they saw me. It was lovely. -Paisley

• zoebraybrooke
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016
6.9

Great atmosphere but our room was dirty and their wasn't enough power points.

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Dec 2016
7.4

The staff were not particularly helpful, especially the male staff, so don't expect much from them if something goes wrong or you need something, but otherwise the place was nice - clean, comfortable, decent atmosphere, good kitchen facilities.

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016
6.9

Pro: cheap price, prepared clean bed sheets, hot water while having shower Contra: not so friendly staffs, only one shower room in a dormitory room of 12 beds, too small wash basin