Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

Only stayed for one night so its hard to judge. The staff seemed friendly, its in a good location in walking distance to some of the sights but i found the beds a little small and didn't like that the power sockets were grouped together instead of one by each bed.

awesome staff, incredibly friendly and helpful. bathroom was decent, shower always had hot water. beds are decent and everyone I met was friendly. Only downside was that all outlets were at the front of the room so it makes it difficult to charge things overnight.

The Guy at the reception (dan i think) is a really great Guy! And handsome

Dan is the man! Good hostel in a good location. 4th hostel I have stayed in when in London and owuld recommend this one to anyone.

Thanks! Everything was perfect!

• 19th Mar 2015

It was nice stay again at probably best hostel in London, it has all travellers need.

I liked the hostel. The staff was quite friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious with ensuites and separate bathrooms in the hall. My only gripe about this place was that meeting other travellers seemed difficult because the only people that populate their lounge are staff, basically, who've known each other for a while. Friendly, but not very inviting. However, I still do think this is, basically, London's best option for a hostel.

I loved my stay at Hyde Park! However, I wished that there had been individual outlets for each of the beds. In my room, they were all at the front of the room and I did not feel entirely comfortable with having my phone sit out in plain sight overnight. That is really the only complaint - everything else was fantastic!

• 16th Mar 2015

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We apologize about the power outlet situation. Next time, please inform us we would be glad to place an extenstion cord in the room so it's closer to your bed. Can't wait to see you again! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The team @ Astor Hyde Park

It was excellent. The staff really bent over backwards to help out and knew everything there is to know about our capital city.

This was my best stay so far in a hostel. It was just perfect, no matter concerning the staff or the hostel itself.

• 12th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

Hello, Thanks for the awesome review! We loved having you stay with us. Hope to see you real soon!! Lots of love, Astor Hyde Park

Overall okay hostel. Staff don't really mingle with guests they seem to only chat / flirt between themselves. Location - Kensington is a beautiful area however the hostel is about a 15 minute walk from the closest tube I do like the fact that there is somewhat of a "quiet" room area where you can go on the Internet and answer emails etc in a quiet and comfortable environment . Tip: bring giant padlock for your bag locker.

Beautiful place with good facilities but the long termers really kill the atmosphere as they think they own the place which makes me feel sad for them... Staff are the long termers too but no real issue with them. No other complaints, a typical backpackers really but without the fun atmosphere.

Great place! Recommended !!!

• 9th Mar 2015

Hey, We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We are always trying to ensure our guests have the best possible stay while in London! We appreciate the kind words. Hope to see you again soon! The team @ Astor Hyde Park

GREAT atmosphere!

had a lovely stay here!

• 6th Mar 2015

Nice hostel on a great location with a helpfull staf.

• 5th Mar 2015

Very kind and polite staff, rooms and services always clean and organized, best hostel I ever been so far! Thank you all

• 5th Mar 2015

This hostel is the best! I have been in some others around London but the quality price/service is better here: I suggest this hostel!

I would recommend this hostel to anybody who wants to have a nice experience in london, it's a really safe area, the building os amazing, the staff are really helpful and gently. If I go to london again I gonna stay there!

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. The location and building is truly second to none. For the area and the price we really can't be beat. Our staff is always willing to help and love giving local point of views to our guests! We can't wait to welcome you again! Safe travels, The team at Astor Hyde Park xx

Excellent staff and incredible clean

Hi there, Thanks for the review! We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We clean our building more than 4 times per day to ensure our cleanliness is at the highest standard. Our staff thanks you for the shout out, and are all waiting to welcome you back (: Lots of love, Astor Hyde Park xx

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7