Astor Hyde Park

8.8
Fabulous 9351 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 25-30
22nd May 2017

Best hostel I've stayed in!

20th May 2017

I can't say enough about this hostel! It was in a wonderful location with beautiful facilities! To make it all better the staff was so welcoming and friendly!! Beks is a total sweetheart and Coco is lovely too. They answered all my questions and went above and beyond to make sure I knew what I was doing and where I was going. I can't wait to stay with Astor Hyde Park again!

20th May 2017
7.1

Had a reasonably stay here for 2nights. It was about what I was expecting from a hostel in London. Young crowd, high prices and a lot of activity buzzing around. I liked that the bathroom was in my room and was only shared by 3others and how big the kitchen was. The staff where diligent with cleaning obvious spots but missed parts like under and behind furniture. Quite a good display of breakfast for only a 1 euro donation that stayed fully stocked. The rooms also where suprisingly quite. Thanks

15th May 2017

Great first experience with a hostel! Friendly, helpful staff and fun atmosphere. The showers are a bit cramped though. Would recommend!

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th May 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by how clean and well arranged everything was! Definitely amazing value for such a good price! Thank you guys for an enjoyable first stay in London!

• MimaTheExplorer
  • USA, Female, 18-24
13th May 2017

This was a good hostel to stay at. The location was good because there was 2 museums located nearby, the bus and the underground was minutes from walking, and there were restaurants nearby to eat at. The staff was super friendly and knowledgeable especially Becs, she's great! The kitchen has everything you may need to cook. They offer activities every night so you can socialize. I would recommend to a friend.

13th May 2017

Great location, good common areas. There are quite a few stairs to get to some of the rooms and the restrooms are ensuite which can be a pain. Bathrooms could have been better. No plugs near the beds in my room either.

• China, Female, 25-30
12th May 2017
8.0

In general it was OK. Fancy buildings, centrally located, friendly atmosphere. However, the shower was placed in a very weird position that every time I tried to reach the water I would touched the switch. It was very difficult to take a shower. Plus, the staff was absent when I just arrived. I waited for about 15 mins to get in.

11th May 2017

Awesome experience! The staff (specially Beks if I'm not wrong) is amazing, very friendly and helpful. The facilities are neat and clean. And the location is fantastic. The only flaw is the wifi. I had a great experience in London!

9th May 2017
7.1

Overall the hostel was very nice, safe and in a great location. However, I was very disappointed with the staff. This was my first time staying in a hostel and visiting London. I had questions and wanted recommendations on certain things but the staff wasn't very open and seemed annoyed by my questions. If you are familiar with London and confident in your research then staying here won't be a problem. But, if you are like me and like advice look for a place with more friendly staff.