Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been in. The staff is absolutely great and helpful; the rooms get cleaned regularly and the free breakfast is also good. The place to stay in London :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Astor Hyde Park and that the staff were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Hope to see you next time in London :)

Our stay was great! The staff were incredibly friendly and the atmosphere there was great, everyone respected the space of the rest but at the same time created a really nice environment! The room was perfectly clean and save!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Hi there, glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Astor Hyde Park and that we were able to provide a clean and enjoyable environment for your stay. Hope to see you next time in London :)

Very good hostel. Bit far from the city center, soho, Tower of London.. But close to V&A museum, National History and Science Museum. Very good value. Sometimes a dirty toilet or a light that does not work, but they fixed it almost immediately. Very good breakfast too. 24 hour reception.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Hi there. Our reception is open 24 hours a day and should there be any problems with your room we are always available to rectify this for your immediately. We appreciate you taking time to give us feedback on the hostel as it helps us to give the best possible service to our guests. Hopefully see you next time :)

Arriving at our first hostel we didnt really know what to expect but the staff at Astor Hyde park were really welcoming, friendly and helpful. Really good breakfast, cool common room but the wifi was a bit slow which was a shame. The lockers in the room were also handy and the location was pretty good with less than a 10 min walk to the station. Would definitely recommend!

Hi there! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park, we really appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. Hopefully see you the next time you are in London :)

When I first booked into this hostel I had no idea what to expect of my first hostel in London. What I found was an amazing place where I met some of the most awesome people I've known. The staff here are like a family and the hostel is clean, organised and located in a super posh neighbourhood, really central. If you're in London for a couple days, a few weeks or moving here for the long haul, check into Astor Hyde Park and chances are you'll remember the time spent there for years to come.

Great hostel, besides a naïve bu hurtful poster that hangs in the hostel, in which imperialism is celebrated

• 31st Jan 2014

Undoubtedly the best hostel I have ever been. I wish I could have stayed more than just a weekend

• 31st Jan 2014

Perfect location and friendly staff. The rooms are nice but you have to climb lots of stairs to get there. The price should have been cheaper since the dorms are 10 or 12 beds.

I had a great time at the Astor! Clean hostel, great location super friendly staff. Would recommend to all my friends. #hostelliving

• 29th Jan 2014

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Hope to see you in London next time. Take care, the Astor Hyde Park team

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »