Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

This hostel is simply amazing!I've had the best time there, spacious rooms and very clean you could see that the staff really makes the extra effort to keep it good and clean the daily activities are a huge plus and the best is that pretty much all the staff takes you around London and makes sure that you have a awesome time. I'm really amazed by the facilities and the prices are pretty cool for all the good things they offer. I will be coming back for sure Astor Hyde Park is my house in London.

• Portugal

The Hostel is not bad. It is nice and clean but I dont understand with you have to clean the Kitchen at 10.00 am. Breakfast is from 8 to 10 so if you go there 5 minutes before ten you have to go and take the breakfast in your room. The most part of the time you can not use the TV because Ash is always controlling !

Very good location. Staff is good and facilities are alright I'm diffenetly going there again for my next visit to London

I'm only writing this review because I seen the staff love to read reviews and have a giggle (more man buns here than instagram has filters for). Staff were really friendly and helpful, arrival went smoothly, room was a tad hot at times and I swear the girl in the bed above was doing imaginary RKOs in her sleep from the violent jolts she was making. Huge lounge plenty of seats, great kitchen area, you won't be fighting over sockets as there's plenty. Fantastic location next to hyde park.

• Scotland

4 person dorm is too small for 4 people. There wasn't enough space. It would be good to make individual charges and lights for every bed as in some other hostels. Everything else was pretty good and location is perfect!

• Kazakhstan

Really great place and very laid back for London. We had a double room and i couldn't have asked for more. Clean and comfy bed, TV, towels, shower gel, plenty of plugs and tea making facilities. My only quarm being there wasn't any milk and as a brit I found that hard to compute apart from that it was everything we needed. I'd go back there again :)

• 15th Aug 2015

Great people, great hostel, great location.

7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next » last »