Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

Great place, really friendly, location fantastic right near Hyde Park. Had a couple of great nights sleep here

Really cool place, perfect location. Breakfast was too simple. Super clean and lovely staff!

Very nice atmosphere and staff helpful and smiling

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Switzerland

Pros: VERY clean, beautiful house, great location and amazing staff! Cons: lack of outlets -- 4 for a room of 10! the breakfast can't really be called a breakfast...rolls and cereal Guests have to wash their own dishes after breakfast...which is okay except when some just rinse them off or don't wash them well at all

in the beginning, I booked a nine people room, but they charge me for ten people. the problem solved at the end. we enjoyed the stay , the room was quite, kitchen is handy . staff is nice.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • Taiwan

Really nice hostel, excellent location with the boris bikes right outside for hire and Hyde Park on the doorstep. Decent rooms, good sized cages for luggage and free wifi was good.

Very nice hostel, everything looks clean and there's enough space. Nice lounge etc. Very impressed!!

• 24th Mar 2014

I love this place I have stayed here before, last time I didn't think it could get any better but some how it is. It's even cleaner then before I saw the kitchen being cleaned 3 times in one day any my room was spotless well apart from the mess my room mates made but I can't fault the hostel on that. The staff are super friendly answering all of my question and chatting and partying with us even if they weren't working. I will always come back to Astor every time I'm in London. Thanks guys

Staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful, and the place was great!

The staff were extremely considerate and inclusive of lone-travelers and are in tune with general environment. (One male quest who was making women uncomfortable was quickly asked to check-out.) They perform maintenance daily so the premise always feels clean. Towels, locks, and outlet adapters are available for a small fee. The location is great if you're a museum-junkie and it's a safe 0.6 mile walk to the nearest tube stop if you are an anything-else junkie. It's perfect for young travelers.

• 21st Mar 2014

The location of the hostel, just south of Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, was great! A little more than I was willing to spend for just 2 nights, but with our own toilet and shower in our room, I was very satisfied.

Staff was very helpful. Even when questions did not concern anything about the hostel or travel in general, they where willing to help.

• 20th Mar 2014

Beautiful building located near the most beautiful parks in London! Staff is very friendly

Great location, friendly staff and very clean rooms!

Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback. We're glad we were able to provide a clean and friendly environment for your stay. We hope to see you next time you're in London! Cheers, the Astor Hyde Park team :)

8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next » last »