Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

Location was excellent since it is near the Glocester Road and some good museums. Staffs are sooo much friendly. Other facilities are not extremely good but there's no deficiency. By reckoning very economical price, it will be very good choice. Would be there again if I go London again.

Hi there, glad our staff were able to make your stay at Astor Hyde Park more enjoyable and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We hope to see you again in London. Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team :)

I was impressed by the cleanliness of this hostel. The room and bathroom I was in was cleaned every day and the day I left a lot of staff were in the kitchen and dining area scrubbing every inch of it. A bit further than I would have liked from a tube station but not too bad. Alright free breakfast. Only problem was that being on the 3rd floor the wifi didn't work at all. Although it was a beautiful old building it would have been nice to have been offered help with my bag getting up the stairs.

Hi there, we appreciate you taking time to give us feedback as it gives us the opportunity to make our service to guests as good as possible. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciated the care we take to make the hostel as hygienic as possible. We have recently begun an overhaul of our internet capabilities which will now provide wifi to the rooms. Hope to see you again :) Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

I stayed here for one night and had my DSLR camera and iPod stolen from my secured bag (in the locker under my bed) when I was having breakfast downstairs. When I told reception, they casually said that two girls in my dorm had had things taken from them too (an iphone charger) and also that there had been somebody sleeping in that dorm that wasn't checked in. As everyone in my dorm was downstairs at the same time and I was the first back to the room, it's worrying. Completely ruined my stay.

Great! For the price, the room was large, ample facilities, great location. Slight walk from the tube, but this price for a bed in Kensington is great.

• 10th Jan 2014

My friend and I stayed two nights and really enjoyed ourselves - the hostel was cheap and the entire place was wonderful. Much nicer than I'd expected for such a price! The staff was eager to help with anything we needed, and the location right next to Kensington Gardens didn't make matters worse! Would definitely recommed it. :)

• 10th Jan 2014
  • Sweden

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Hope to see you in London next time. Take care, the Astor Hyde Park team :)

It's a good place, the staff is always there to help us. The breakfast isn't so good.

Thanks very much for choosing to stay at Astor Hyde Park, we're glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff were able to make your time in London more memorable. Hope to see you next time :) The Astor Hyde Park team.

Really great hostel, cool crew and great value for money.

• 7th Jan 2014

Super friendly staff & great common room. Breakfast was very basic & wifi did not reach my room, but overall I had a comfortable and fun stay!

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and that our staff were able to be of help to you, we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We have recently begun an overhaul of our internet and power capabilities which will provide wifi and extra power outlets for the rooms from now on. Hope to see you again :) Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

Staff were very helpful. I stayed in a well maintained and comfortable 3 bed dorm. Noise was minimal and I would recommend

• 7th Jan 2014

Friendly and professional staff. Clean facilities, good atmosphere. One looks forward to settling inand even returning to this hostel. 100 % across the board.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel, the staff was wonderfully friendly and really helpful with all questions and needs I had. It was a beautiful building and had a very relaxing atmosphere! Thanks!

• 5th Jan 2014

Hi there, we're really glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and enjoyed the atmosphere of our hostel. We also really appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Hope to see you next time, the Astor Hyde Park Team :)

Good hostel, a little bit far away from the main tourist attractions but there is a tube station near and it`s located in the zone 1. Staff really helpful and friendly, however my double bed room was really tiny but for two nights was ok.

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and are glad our staff could be of help to you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

Short walk to tube station and bus stops in a nice area which was very safe. Lots of stairs but rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and lounge were good. Exceptionally clean everywhere! Staff were nice but very cliquey with each other which made them a little approachable/guests feel as though they were intruding.

Nice location, not too far from the tube. Breakfast isn't amazing but is ok considering it's free. Good value for London. Would definitely stay there again.

I loved it! All ground floor just reminds you all the time that you're in London, and that tht's probably how houses look like on the inside in London. The staff are super friendly, the whole neighborhood is beautiful and you're just a few blocks away from two metro stations, through which you can seriously reach any single corner in London. Breakfast's really great, and included! Altogether we spent a nice time there.

WI-FI was great down in the Lounge, would have been nice to have it in the rooms along with more power outlets

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We have recently begun an overhaul of our internet and power capabilities which will provide wifi and extra power outlets for the rooms from now on. Hope to see you again :) Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

The location is amazing and the building is entirely great! You can have anything you want from the staff and everything is pretty cleaned, which I do appreciated!

I loved this hostel. Is one of my favorites so far.. My ratting was good localization and excellent for all the others. I stayed there on NYE so the place was jammed, however it didn't feel like it for me.. I stayed in a 9 mixed room, the linen was clean also was the bathroom. The staff is super cool and the breakfast is also nice. HIghly recommended.

Shower was kind of gross but still fine.

Very friendly staff and clear directions to the hostel. They also provide adapters and locks for free with a deposit. Wifi works really well in both lobby and rooms. Secure luggage deposit rooms with survallence. Overall good value for money.

• 30th Dec 2013