Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

Great hostel! It has many facilities -almoist all of them for free, really good provisions for breakfast, very helpful and gentle staff! The rooms are clean and spacious! The building is great with rich old history! In addition, the nearest underground station is 5 minutes of walking distance and outside of it there are many shops, markets and places to eat. The only downside is that the building has no elevator and that may be a problem if your room is on the upper floors.

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your time at Astor Hyde Park and that we were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We also appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback, should you need help upstairs with your bags our staff are happy to help and our reception is open 24 hours a day. We hope to see you next time you're in London :)

Really excellent. Bright, airy dorms. Very clean. Probably the best place I've stayed.

• 17th Feb 2014

Hi there, we're glad to hear we were able to provide and enjoyable time during your London experience and we appreciate you taking time out of your day to give us feedback. We hope to see you next time your in London, cheers the Astor Hyde Park crew :)

Great hostel, if i ever return to London, Astpr Hyde will be my first choice! Best value for your money!!

• 17th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback as it helps us gauge how best we can service you guys, glad to hear we were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope to see you next time your in London :)

If you want to save some money in London and at the same time having a good place to sleep, meet new people or simply taking some rest after an exciting day in this vibrant city, this is the right place! The staff is extremely nice and helpfull, the location is amazing, definitely I would recommend and stay again in this place!

Hi there, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park. Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and we hope to see you next time your in London, cheers the Astor Hyde Park team :)

Was great the hostel was in a great location and next to the tube stations, meant I didnt have to rush to get somewhere. Hostel was clean and friendly!

• 10th Feb 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Hi there, thanks for taking time to give us feedback. We're glad that you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and that we were able to provide a clean and friendly environment for your stay. Hope to see you next time in London, cheers the Astor Hyde Park team :)

Would definitely recommend it! The staff were friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Loved it!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • mahxr

Hi there, glad to hear that the staff were able to help you wherever possible and that you enjoyed the efforts we undertake to make the hostel as clean as possible for our guests. Hope to see you next time :)

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been in. The staff is absolutely great and helpful; the rooms get cleaned regularly and the free breakfast is also good. The place to stay in London :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Astor Hyde Park and that the staff were able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Hope to see you next time in London :)

Our stay was great! The staff were incredibly friendly and the atmosphere there was great, everyone respected the space of the rest but at the same time created a really nice environment! The room was perfectly clean and save!

• 7th Feb 2014
  • Spain

Hi there, glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Astor Hyde Park and that we were able to provide a clean and enjoyable environment for your stay. Hope to see you next time in London :)

Very good hostel. Bit far from the city center, soho, Tower of London.. But close to V&A museum, National History and Science Museum. Very good value. Sometimes a dirty toilet or a light that does not work, but they fixed it almost immediately. Very good breakfast too. 24 hour reception.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Belgium

Hi there. Our reception is open 24 hours a day and should there be any problems with your room we are always available to rectify this for your immediately. We appreciate you taking time to give us feedback on the hostel as it helps us to give the best possible service to our guests. Hopefully see you next time :)

Arriving at our first hostel we didnt really know what to expect but the staff at Astor Hyde park were really welcoming, friendly and helpful. Really good breakfast, cool common room but the wifi was a bit slow which was a shame. The lockers in the room were also handy and the location was pretty good with less than a 10 min walk to the station. Would definitely recommend!

Hi there! We are glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park, we really appreciate you taking time to give us feedback. Hopefully see you the next time you are in London :)

When I first booked into this hostel I had no idea what to expect of my first hostel in London. What I found was an amazing place where I met some of the most awesome people I've known. The staff here are like a family and the hostel is clean, organised and located in a super posh neighbourhood, really central. If you're in London for a couple days, a few weeks or moving here for the long haul, check into Astor Hyde Park and chances are you'll remember the time spent there for years to come.

Great hostel, besides a naïve bu hurtful poster that hangs in the hostel, in which imperialism is celebrated

• 31st Jan 2014

Undoubtedly the best hostel I have ever been. I wish I could have stayed more than just a weekend

• 31st Jan 2014

Perfect location and friendly staff. The rooms are nice but you have to climb lots of stairs to get there. The price should have been cheaper since the dorms are 10 or 12 beds.

I had a great time at the Astor! Clean hostel, great location super friendly staff. Would recommend to all my friends. #hostelliving

• 29th Jan 2014

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Hope to see you in London next time. Take care, the Astor Hyde Park team

One bathroom between 9 people and no other bathroom options is bad. 1 power point for 9 people is also bad. Not enough room for suitcases in smaller rooms of 4 people. Perhaps more mugs for breakfast time. All that aside (not that they are big deals) I am very happy with my choice of Hostel. The location is safe and a very nice area! close to tube and buses. Very clean and fresh interiors. Will definately be back if I need to a place to stay in London again and will recommend to friends.

• 28th Jan 2014

Poor facilities of toilets, Too many people in a small room.

• 27th Jan 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel but it's far from the subway. It's a nice place and very clean, and the staff is amazing.

Fantastic hostel. Would stay there again.

The facilities are great, it's very clean and the breakfast it's amazing. There is not much atmosphere maybe because there's many people staying there, but it's a great hostel anyways. I would recommend it to a friend.