Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

I loved this hostel. Is one of my favorites so far.. My ratting was good localization and excellent for all the others. I stayed there on NYE so the place was jammed, however it didn't feel like it for me.. I stayed in a 9 mixed room, the linen was clean also was the bathroom. The staff is super cool and the breakfast is also nice. HIghly recommended.

Shower was kind of gross but still fine.

Very friendly staff and clear directions to the hostel. They also provide adapters and locks for free with a deposit. Wifi works really well in both lobby and rooms. Secure luggage deposit rooms with survallence. Overall good value for money.

• 30th Dec 2013

Great staff. Very helpful in any Situation.

• 30th Dec 2013

The staff extremely helpful in every way and they had really anything you needed from hair dryers to adapters to towels. Definitely would recommend this hostel!

• 29th Dec 2013

Best Hostels all around, period!!

I really was surprised that it was so quiet at night, I slept very well. Both nights I had really nice room mates. I also enjoyed the posh neighobourhood and that the hostel is quite close to the next underground.

• 27th Dec 2013

Nice hostel very close to Hyde Park. Takes about 20 minutes to walk to the city centre. The staff is nice and helpfull and the rooms are clean.

Quarto duplo confortavel. localização boa, estação Barclay (bike) em frente. metrô 15 minutos de distancia. Ambiente tranquilo. Staff muito prestativo. Bom café da manhã. Cozinha adequada e equipada. ENG: Comfortable double room. good location, Barclays (bike) ahead. 15 minutes away from the subway. Peaceful environment. Staff very obliging. Good breakfast. Adequate and equipped kitchen.

This is a lil late but I thoroughly enjoyed the awesome £10 Christmas lunch where there was excellent food and drinks provided! Super clean sheets and toilet is cleaned every morning.

Amazing place! Friendly staff, nice kitchen, perfect location, I'd definitely stay here again!

Great place to stay! Close the the sub and a nice walk to the main shopping streets! Nice rooms and cleans showers and toilets.

No complaints-staff were friendly, room and toilet were clean and breakfast was better than most hostel.

Loved my stay here, great staff, great atmosphere...made for a great weekend!

Very nice place!

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Georgia

Our room was very nice and clean and the shower was AMAZING! Best shower I've ever had in a hostel, it was basically a massage haha. Our mattress wasn't very comfortable and neither were the thin bedsheets and thin pillow (my neck hurt quite a bit after a night's sleep). The atmosphere and nice staff made up for that though! Credits!

Astor Hyde is a very nice place with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and helpful, and always available with the 24 hour reception! The facilities were kept clean and in working order, even though being a pretty large place. They have a large kitchen and dining/hangout room which helps you to not feel crowded. The building is very beautiful and in an excellent location; just a few minutes walk to museums, Hyde park, and monuments!

• 17th Dec 2013

It's my second time staying in Hyde Park. I have to say I love it so much. For those who wants to live in the central London with a reasonable price. This is definitely your choice. :)

Loved the place! Great service! Great ammenities! Small bathroom! Would be great to have all female/ male rooms

Just be aware that there is no lift to the upper floors and the nearest station is a little bit of a walk but otherwise great experience