Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

Hi my name is YUN I send mail there is problem I pay satied charge only cash But my card charge jun 25 fee please confirm and refund

• 25th Jun 2013
  • South Korea

Breaky wasn't brilliant, but everything else was great.

• 24th Jun 2013

Everything was great - clean, friendly staff and included breakfast. Only thing was the wifi was terrible, I couldn't even make a skype call!

Very good hostel, at a good price. I have no complaints, everything was in order. Didn't get a chance to try the breakfast, so I can't rate that. Appreciate the friendliness of the staff and good cleanliness of the room and washroom. Personally, I don't like a huge TV screen as the centerpiece of a common room, but that might just be me. I'd definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends.

I love this hostel.

Great hostel, within walking distance of everywhere. Great friendly and helpful staff.

Astor Hyde Park is a great place to star in London, all the people is so kind and the staff help you with everything. You can meet people from several countries and make new friends. Altough the hostel is located near downtown and you can find everything near. I actually enjoyed to be there.

• 23rd Jun 2013
  • Mexico

Definitely not my favorite place I stayed. It's hard to sleep when a couple is in the bed next to you and drunk guys are coming in after 1AM. If you like to party, I guess this place is fine, but I will never stay there again. However, they are really great about letting you store your luggage in a locked closet before you check in and after you check out (for 24 hours). That was the one plus.

The hostel was awesome and the staff were so friendly and helpful

• 22nd Jun 2013

Really nice if I had only one comment it would be that it is not really alive in the common room in the evenings there should be some activities other than movie nights :)

Impressive and near my favorite part of London- Kensington gardens

• 21st Jun 2013

Had a great time at this hostel. We were barely there due to the amount of things we had to do in London but having lockable cages for all of our stuff under the bed gave us peace of mind. Location is great near Gloucester Road tube station meaning its easy to sight see, and also next to Hyde park which is perfect for a run. Showers had constant got water and the hostel was overall clean. Also good wifi throughout the whole hostel which is great if you just want to chill out for a bit.

Really liked the free wifi and the free printing

• 20th Jun 2013

Warm and helpful staff. Bathroom is very clean. The environment and neighbourhood is quite. The street that the hostel is located is safe and nice too. The only disadvantage to me is a little bit far from the underground, at least 10-15 min walk.

this was one of my favorite hostels because we met some really good people. the hostel's breakfast room was an ideal atmosphere for meeting new people every night.

loved the location of the hostel - it was in a really lovely neighbourhood. not many eating places nearby though. toilets were clean, but it was limited to about 2 toilets & showers a floor

Free wi-fi was great, didnt work that well in the room, but excellent in the lounge area. The hotel is located right near Hyde Park in a very posh area of London. The nearest tube station, Gloucester Rd, is a pit of a walk if you don't have rolling luggage but besides that its not difficult to get to. I stayed in a 6 bedroom mixed dorm. There was a bathroom and shower in the room which was GREAT! As well there was storage underneath the beds.

I had a good time there. Staff is very nice and helpful.. thank you!!! It´s a place i would recommend and come back.

• 18th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

It was really difficult to get all my luggage into the 4th floor and then, it was so WARM. I coudnt sleep well because i was sweating the whole night. I complained with the guy at the reception, and he just said that it was the weather, didn't help at all.

Very nice hostel in a good area, not too far from the underground.Definitely a pain being on such a high floor up with no lifts though