Astor Hyde Park Reviews

191 Queensgate, South Kensington, London, England

Good hostel, a little bit far away from the main tourist attractions but there is a tube station near and it`s located in the zone 1. Staff really helpful and friendly, however my double bed room was really tiny but for two nights was ok.

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and are glad our staff could be of help to you and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

Short walk to tube station and bus stops in a nice area which was very safe. Lots of stairs but rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and lounge were good. Exceptionally clean everywhere! Staff were nice but very cliquey with each other which made them a little approachable/guests feel as though they were intruding.

Nice location, not too far from the tube. Breakfast isn't amazing but is ok considering it's free. Good value for London. Would definitely stay there again.

I loved it! All ground floor just reminds you all the time that you're in London, and that tht's probably how houses look like on the inside in London. The staff are super friendly, the whole neighborhood is beautiful and you're just a few blocks away from two metro stations, through which you can seriously reach any single corner in London. Breakfast's really great, and included! Altogether we spent a nice time there.

WI-FI was great down in the Lounge, would have been nice to have it in the rooms along with more power outlets

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We have recently begun an overhaul of our internet and power capabilities which will provide wifi and extra power outlets for the rooms from now on. Hope to see you again :) Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

I loved this hostel. Is one of my favorites so far.. My ratting was good localization and excellent for all the others. I stayed there on NYE so the place was jammed, however it didn't feel like it for me.. I stayed in a 9 mixed room, the linen was clean also was the bathroom. The staff is super cool and the breakfast is also nice. HIghly recommended.

Shower was kind of gross but still fine.

Very friendly staff and clear directions to the hostel. They also provide adapters and locks for free with a deposit. Wifi works really well in both lobby and rooms. Secure luggage deposit rooms with survallence. Overall good value for money.

• 30th Dec 2013

Great staff. Very helpful in any Situation.

• 30th Dec 2013

The staff extremely helpful in every way and they had really anything you needed from hair dryers to adapters to towels. Definitely would recommend this hostel!

• 29th Dec 2013

Best Hostels all around, period!!

I really was surprised that it was so quiet at night, I slept very well. Both nights I had really nice room mates. I also enjoyed the posh neighobourhood and that the hostel is quite close to the next underground.

• 27th Dec 2013

Nice hostel very close to Hyde Park. Takes about 20 minutes to walk to the city centre. The staff is nice and helpfull and the rooms are clean.

Quarto duplo confortavel. localização boa, estação Barclay (bike) em frente. metrô 15 minutos de distancia. Ambiente tranquilo. Staff muito prestativo. Bom café da manhã. Cozinha adequada e equipada. ENG: Comfortable double room. good location, Barclays (bike) ahead. 15 minutes away from the subway. Peaceful environment. Staff very obliging. Good breakfast. Adequate and equipped kitchen.

This is a lil late but I thoroughly enjoyed the awesome £10 Christmas lunch where there was excellent food and drinks provided! Super clean sheets and toilet is cleaned every morning.

Amazing place! Friendly staff, nice kitchen, perfect location, I'd definitely stay here again!

Great place to stay! Close the the sub and a nice walk to the main shopping streets! Nice rooms and cleans showers and toilets.

No complaints-staff were friendly, room and toilet were clean and breakfast was better than most hostel.

Loved my stay here, great staff, great atmosphere...made for a great weekend!

Very nice place!