Fabulous 6,017 Total Reviews
Fabulous 6,017 Total Reviews
Astor Museum Inn Located at 27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London.
England

25th Jun 2016

Very nice hostel!

• USA, Female, 25-30
22nd Jun 2016

I loved this hostel! The staff is so friendly and helpful. They offer a great walking tour, and are more than willing to offer tips about London. I met so many wonderful friends here. Stay here--you won't regret it! It's amazing!!

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2016

We booked a 10 bed dorm and because of renovations they upgraded us to a private room. This was very good and the staff on check in and checkout were very helpful considering the time of night. The hostel is walking distance to most important locations so would definitely recommend !

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Nice crew, good showers, good wi-fi, good location and good beds for a nice price. No complaints. If i go back to London I'll definetly stay in this hostel again.

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2016

Bit concerned that the bed I slept in hadn't had the sheets changed. But I got in so late at night I couldn't be bothered challenging it. Apart from that though, it's a great hostel. The staff are wonderful and the location clearly makes it the best. It's a bit dear but in the end you save money on transport as you just walk everywhere :)

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Jun 2016
7.7

Great location in central London for a good price. Stayed in a 16 bed dorm which was cramped and noisy (which was expected, I guess) but surprisingly didn't have any trouble using the shower when needed. Interior is a bit outdated and facilities are basic but that doesn't really bother me - it met our needs perfectly. Didn't seem to be much of an atmosphere, most people kept themselves to themselves, definitely not a party hostel! Would stay again for the location :)

• thelonewanderer
  • Ireland, Male, 31-40
14th Jun 2016
8.0

This is very reasonably priced accommodation in a great location considering how expensive London is. The British Museum is a 1 minute walk away and you can be at King's Cross Station with a 20 minute walk. They seem to offer a lot of activities for guests that unfortunately I was unable to avail of as I was only staying one night and booked it primarily for a good night's sleep (which I got)!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Jun 2016

This hostel was amazing. It was my first time traveling by myself and my first time staying in a hostel. The staff made me feeling at home and were very helpful with any questions I had. The rooms were very clean. There was one bathroom for every floor which was no big deal at all. There was a mirror and a sink in the room that you can use to wash up and get ready. I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to London.

10th Jun 2016
4.3

It was very dirty, location was very good but that's all, nothing is good about it!

10th Jun 2016

We only stayed for one night because we left our other hostel which was extremely odd and difficult to enjoy. Coming here put us so much more at ease and we had no problems! Staff was very helpful and considerate and the rooms with a lot of beds were big so it didn't feel crammed. The only downside was that the room was a little warm but they had a fan going in the room which helped a lot! The bathrooms always smelled and looked clean. It was great!

Thank you very much for your amazing comment! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we reverted your overall experience in hostels :) We are looking forward to your next visit. Safe travels! Astor Museum team