8.7
Fabulous 6,370 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 6,370 Total Reviews
Astor Museum Inn Located at 27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London.
England
London Central London WC1B 5BH 27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury
87% 6370
51.5195351 -0.1248599
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Dec 2016

Great location and staff! Rooms and bathrooms nice and clean. Great that they have a self use kitchen, and a £1 charity breakfast. Great stay!

27th Nov 2016

In the three weeks I have stayed at this Astor hostel, I have grown close to the many wonderful people here. The staff are dedicated, friendly, welcoming and have all become new friends. They create an environment conducive to the guests being at ease and social with one another. I have recently found a new place to live in London and was saddened to leave this wonderful place. Even as a veteran resident of London, I found at this hostel a home away from home. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
26th Nov 2016
5.7

Not sure why this hostel has such a high rating. We were in the extra building they have around their main buidling which clearly isn't fit to house a hostel. The wooden floors caused a lot of noise disturbance. The heating didn't always work and the wifi kept dropping out, being useless. The room was smelly and one of the towels we were given was dirty. Only good thing about the hostel is the location. Would not go back there.

21st Nov 2016

You couldn't ask for a better location or more helpful staff. Would stay here over and over.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
16th Nov 2016
7.4

Great atmosphere and lovely staff! my only problems were the amount of stairs I had to climb when I got there (6 flights) to my room with no warning, the wifi was horrible!!!! Didn't get any connection in my room and hardly anywhere else which was very disappointing, and the lockers under the beds are so loud they will wake everyone in the room and the one next to it!

14th Nov 2016

I have been thoroughly impressed by the staff and atmosphere here. I am in between flats and I already feel part of a great community. The staff are fantastic: I was warmly welcomed by Paulina, encouraged in my music by El, shown a great time on a pub crawl by Reese, given great tips for good deals by Lauren, had countless laughs with Barbara, supported in logistics by Yago, cooked my best Thanksgiving dinner in 15 years by Kaeman, had fun chats with Nico, and made to smile by Gemma!

• Sri Lanka, Male, 31-40
12th Nov 2016

For the value everything is best for me.only one issue i faced is some times toilets is not cleaned.its due to some misused it.so they couldnt clean it all the time if people spoil it frequently. I can recomend the place .you will enjoy it.but you should aware it is a histel .you should accept the hostal facilities.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2016
7.4

Great location and goodbreakfast. Wi-Fi was really bad.

8th Nov 2016

Great hostel with a really friendly staff. You can choose to hang with them and be a part of the group activity or just do your own thing. No worries. We all hung and watched Netflix late at night. You can understand why most of them spend their free Tim here! Made me not so home sick.

• India, Male, 31-40
7th Nov 2016

Nice place, location, neat and friendly and pretty much everything you need to settle in to the details! And for the price it is beyond my expectations.