Astor Museum Inn Reviews

27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England

Good location with friendly staff. Breakfast included the next morning which was decent! Would stay again!

• 21st Nov 2014

Hi!! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us!! Come visit again!! AM Team.

Normally I wouldn't bother leaving reviews but this hostel is truly amazing. The staff is so friendly and helpful! the 12 bed dorm I stayed in was perfectly clean, very spacious, and quiet. Great beds, already made, comfy! Bathrooms, kitchen, communal area, everything beyond expectationsd!

• 19th Nov 2014

Hi!! Glad you had nice stay!!Always doing our best to keep our guests happy!! Thanks for your review and come visit again!! AM Team

We stay at this hostel for 1 night and it was very good. We arrived early so we couldn't access to our room but we're allow to leave our bags for the day. The staff was really nice and helpful. The location of the hostel is amazing ( next to the British museum and close to many cool places to have fun at night). I truly recommend this hostel !

• 17th Nov 2014

Hi!!! It was great to have you here!! come visit again!! Thanks for your review! AM Team

ALL GREAT!!!! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND !

Hi!! Thank you for your feedback! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us!! AM Team

Even though it was for the one night, had an amazing stay with these guys. The staff automatically made me feel apart of their home and always offered to help with anything I needed. Beds are comfy and in a great location with plenty nearby to see and do all for a great price. Already recommending it to friends and fellow back packers

• 15th Nov 2014

Glad you had a good stay with us!!! Come and visit again!! AM Team

Awesome hostel! Safe, clean, really friendly staff. Only complaint is the wifi, which was slow and difficult at best, nonexistent at worst - they need a better wifi connection and perhaps a router placed closer to upstairs rooms.

• 10th Nov 2014

Hi!! Thanks for your feedback, we are mounting new routers to get 100% reception in every corner of the hostel! Next time you come you'll not be disappointed! AM Team

Great staff and awesome location! I was in the annex: rooms and beds were clean but a little wobbly on the top bunk, bathrooms were ok but not the cleanest. Renovations needed! The common space was small and well used and the annex doesn't have one, so this isn't the place to meet a lot of other travelers. For the same price, I've stayed in mix nicer, so the draw here is proximity to train station and British museum.

• 9th Nov 2014

Hi!! Thanks for your review, happy you had a nice stay!! we are working on the renewal of the annex. come and visit again! AM Team

Friendly staff, room was OK, great location!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Glad you had a nice stay!!Thanks for your review!! AM Team

My room was in an annex building, about 3 minutes away - no problem really, just a quick walk to breakfast. I had a twin room - basic bed that was a little soft for me. Kettle and brew kit, tick! Stacks of hot water in clean and tidy showers. Wifi in main building and annex. Kitchen was pretty good: big fridges for your own stuff and plenty of breakfast stuff included. Holborn location is handy on the tube Central Line. The hostel is in a nice area. **Staff were really friendly and helpful**

• 8th Nov 2014

Hi!! Glad you enjoyed your stay! We are making the annex even better! come and visit again! Thanks for your review! AM Team

The staff (Byron) was extremely friendly and helpful in getting situated in the hostel. The location is great, the same block as the British Museum and not too far from the buses. Great plus that breakfast was included. The rooms are spacious and the kitchen as well as the lounge are a great size. Would definitely stay here again.

HI! Our staff is always ready to assist you!! Glad you enjoy your stay with us!! come visit again!! AM Team

Nice staff but the dorm rooms are tiny. Also if you're on the ground floor the only bathroom is right next to the reception desk (as in you have to walk through the tiny reception area). Not ideal or you have to go upstairs.

Hi!! We have very few small rooms if you come back you can ask to be allocated in a bigger room! Thanks for you review! AM Team

This was my first time staying in an Astor Hostel and it was quite enjoyable!! I will certainly recommend it to friends and if I end up back in London, will probably stay there again. Very helpful and friendly staff and one of the cleanest hostels I have ever stayed in.

• 5th Nov 2014

Hi!! Glad we didn't disappointed you at your first time staying with us!!! Come visit again!!! AM team

Great value, excellent staff and location.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »