Astor Museum Inn Reviews

27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England

My friend and I stayed in a 12 bed dorm for three nights & it was great! Quiet room, high ceilings, a fan, could open windows, comfortable beds & clean bathrooms. We never had any issues sharing the bathrooms, our showers were hot and water pressure was good. Breakfast is cereal and toast, but there are plenty of cafes nearby if you want more options. Location was amazing and getting around was easy. Staff was friendly & helpful. Wifi worked well enough, and we loved the patio. Would stay again!

• 18th Sep 2014

Hi! Glad you had a nice enjoyed your stay with us!! Thanks for the review! Astor Team

Really good. Great atmosphere, kind staff, nice that padlocks etc could be hired for free

• 17th Sep 2014

HI!! Glad you had a nice stay and thanks for your review! Astor Team

Staff was very kind and helpful. Unfortunately room too small and hardly any air-circulation. Also, it was very noisy at night (even though I got myself earplugs). This problem comes probably from the fact that the door of the room didn't fully close. Breakfast was alright, toast and cereals. I wished they have had proper coffee, not just the instant version. Asides, kitchen and common room were nice and clean but could have been bigger.

• 17th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Hi thank you for your review!! We'll inform our maintenance team about door. Astor Team

Spacious rooms, friendly and helpful staff. only 1 shower/toilet per floor and small things like tap didn't work but no one seemed to care to do anything about it!

The hostel is definitely a sight. The building is beautiful, it's right down the street from Hyde Park, very clean. There was a lot going on but it was still a very relaxed atmosphere.

very cheap hostel, in a really great location. Get what you pay for. I would probably stay there again due only to its location.

Hi Glad you had a nice stay!! Thanks for your review!! Astor Team

Friendly staff and hostel in a great location. You can visit some points by walking. But the hostel are divided in two old buildings. This result in a bad first impression, although the rooms are large and comfortable. Specially the rooms at Litter Russell St. Unfortunately the negative point is the toilets are constantly smelling bad (mainly because they are in the basement.

Hi!! Thanks for your review, we'll try to sort out the bathrooms issue ASAP!! Hope to see you back!!

The staff was super friendly. And the others staying at the hostel were very nice and outgoing and liked going out together, so if you're a single traveller, this is a great option for meeting people. Location-wise, you're smack-dab in the middle of London, very convenient. That said, the rooms were pretty small and sparse. And the internet was pretty weak in the bedrooms. But hey, it IS a hostel, right? All we're looking for is a place to rest our heads and a hot shower!

Hi glad you had a nice stay!! Thank you for you review! Astor Team

It was my first experience in a hostel and I must say I loved it. Staff at Astor are lovely, they were very helpfull when I asked questions. Next time I'll be in London I won't think twice to book at Astor. Good value for money with an excellent location!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Malta

Hi glad you had a nice stay!! Thank you for your review! Astor Team

Great location, close from museum, market, tube, nightlife and restaurants. Good beds, but cleanness of the dorms needs get better. Some staff are really friendly and helpful, like Ines and Daniel, but not everyone. Good kitchen, spacious, and also is the meeting point in the hostel.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »