Astor Museum Inn Reviews

27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England

One of the best Hostess I've ever been. It's clean the breakfast is really good. You can choose toast, cereal, coffee, milk, tea... It's right next to the British museum...so Perfect to go into town.

Thanks for your message. It's so good to hear you enjoyed your stay and our breakfast. We're always working for everyone to have their best experience. We wish you all the best on your future travels, The Astor Museum Team

location is perfect, not too far for every where, you can even walk to the site.however, if you can't bear the noisy apartment, you have to do another choice. this is really an old building and each room beside another, so it is usual that you hear the noise. but generally it's a good choice to stay here with this location, breakfast, wifi and the price.

• 5th Nov 2013
  • China

Thanks for your message. We're very happy to know you enjoyed our Free wi-fi and breakfast and also had a great time. And thanks for letting us know about the noise, sometimes travelers can be a bit noisy. We have our night receptionists controlling this issue so next time it will be very quiet for you. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

A really good hostel. Location is perfect, next foot to Brit Museum. Bathrooms could've been cleaner but really nothing to complain about. Definitely would recommend it and go back

Hello Traveler, it's good to hear you had a good time and liked the British Museum, it's an amazing place. We appreciate your comments and will work on our bathrooms ; ) Hope you definitely come back. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team

This place is right across from the British museum and only 5 mins walk to holborn station-the location was perfect. My only complaints are that the cages under the beds would creak and groan loudly when you tried to open them and my bed wasn't by an outlet. If you want to charge your phone unattended you have to lock it in one of the cages that's near an outlet. Overall tho it's definitely one of the best hostels I've been to.

Thanks for your comments. It's great to receive enthusiastic travelers like you. Unfortunately we can't provide too many outlets due to safety reasons as in London all buildings have so much history. But next time you can leave your phone charging at reception so we'll keep it safe for you. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

I really liked my stay there ! It's very well located, clean, nice breakfast, and secure. The bathrooms and showers are enough and always clean. If you want a place to quietly rest at night while you do tourism during the day, this is a great place to stay ! I'll definitely come back.

Thanks so much for your message. We are happy to know you enjoyed everything and had an amazing time. We hope to see you back some day, take care on your travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Staff at the reception should have taken a more proactive role in welcoming us.

Hello, Thanks for your message, it helps us improve. We hope you come back one day and we'll work on that welcoming ; ) Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Free Breakfast, Free Wi-Fi, Free Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate all day...Staff very cool...lots of benefits in the price.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • Hungary

Thanks so much Ballint!!! We try to offer as much as we can to our backpackers, most of our services are FREE. We hope to see you again some day. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team

About 5 minutes walk to the tube. Not much in terms of atmosphere here, mainly just the staff sitting around ignoring everyone. I got in late one night (~4am) and couldn't remember the code for the door, I was berated and treated like a 5 yr old by one of the staff despite having 'no curfew'. Facilities are okay. Bathrooms are dirty but not the worst I've seen. Kitchen is okay. Lots of stairs. Lockers under the bed were broken.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the hostel. Indeed there's no curfew and if someone stopped you was for security reasons since you didn't type the code ; ) Safe travels, the Astor Museum Team.

Easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Very clean, and well kept, and very good value for money. Location is perfect, only 5 min walk form the Underground. Staff were very friendly.

• 25th Oct 2013

Hiya, Thanks for the message. We are delighted to know you enjoyed it all. We hope to see you again. Safe travels, The Astor Museum

The overall atmosphere of Astor is positive. The staff made sure to help you and make your stay fantastic. The Haloween party they threw was fantastic and very diverse group of people from every country in Europe. It was a 5 minute walk to the underground tube and 10 minute walk to Thames River. Plenty of pubs and bars near by.

Hi, we are so happy to know you enjoyed our party. It's amazing when everyone gets together and have a great time. All the luck on your travels, The Astor Museum Team.

The best hostel in London! Everething was good ;) for the next time I'll stay there again

• 24th Oct 2013

Hi Cleber, Muito Obrigado. It's good to know you had a wonderful time. We hope you come back soon. Safe travels, Astor Museum Team.

Good choice! Real good vibe and full of likeminded travellers. Your typical back packers hostel...

Hi, thanks for your message. We love to see all the backpackers having fun here @ the Astor Museum. We are glad you stayed here and contributed for this great atmosphere we have going on. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Really good hostel. Good staff. Perfect to meet new people and have a good time in London. Also very well located, 10 mins by walk to the center! I recommend it.

Hi, we are glad you met new people and enjoyed your stay. That's what our hostel is all about, enjoying the backpacking feeling. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

Astor museum was great. If you really want to have a good time and meet tons of fun people this is the place to stay. I ended up extending my stay here just because I didn't want to leave the hostel. It is in a great location and the staff are very helpful. Will definitely come back again.

Hiya Cody, Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to meet people that love the backpacking feeling and interact with other travelers. We hope to see you again. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

This was a very clean, safe space, and the staff was very helpful and friendly.

Hey Jane, Thanks for your message. We are happy to know that you found us helpful and contributed for a great experience. Take care, The Astor Museum Team.

The ONLY thing that I really have a comment about for this hostel is the cleanliness of the showers and bathroom (shared). The showers downstairs, although very spacious (plus point) are not very clean (negative point). This is such a shame as clean toilets + showers would have literally made it perfect. Brilliant location, brilliant receptionists, lovely room mates (although one of them had a smelly towel hanging from his top bunk onto my bottom one eurghh) However this isn't hostel fault..

Hi Emma, Thanks for your feedback. We'll have that in mind and will work on our facilities. We are glad you had a great time. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »