Astor Museum Inn Reviews

27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England

I slept in a four-bed room with a hard access (the stairs for the fourth floor are very small). The staff and my roommates were excellent. Unfortunately, we had noisy and disrespectful neighbors.

• 26th Jan 2014

Had a great time, thanks to the great staff of the hostel. This was surely one of the best hostels I've ever been, and I travel a lot. No hidden charges or anything and they even lend you a converter for your phone for free, when you need it the most. Keep up with the good work guys.

• 25th Jan 2014
  • Slovenia

It was wonderful having you! Thanks so much for the kind feedback, we hope to see you again in London soon!

Great location if visiting British Museum or Queen's theatre. Small room but friendly staff and no fussing with making own beds/ stripping the bed next day!

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Wales

We like to keep it simple :) I'm glad you had a great time, and enjoyed our extremely central locale. Thanks for the kind words! See you again soon!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »