Astor Museum Inn Reviews

27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England

Excellent place to stay.

위치가 대영박물관 바로 옆이라서 정말 좋았습니다!!!위치가 너무너무 좋아요!!! 16인실에서 2일 묵었는데 다 괜찮았구요 조식은 1파운드만 내면 시리얼 토스트 커피 등 마음대로 먹을수 있어 좋았습니다

This was my second stay and I'm sure I'll be back. I absolutely love the location and it's great that the hostel is clean, quiet but sociable, has comfy beds, and extremely helpful and friendly staff! Highly recommend!!!

Estuve en varios hostels en Londres y sin duda el Astor fue el mejor, seguro, muy limpio, grandes y comodas...y la gente la mejor onda y siempre dispuestos a ayudar con una sonrisa. Altamente recomendable. Ubicacion insuperable!!!

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Argentina

I liked the hostel, and it was in a great location. However, staying in a 16 person dorm, it was very awkward that the beds didn't have individual lights next to them. This meant that if people were still up while you were trying to sleep, you couldn't really turn off the light. I probably wouldn't have stayed here if I had known that was going to be what it was like. Also, there were only a few outlets.

• 21st Jun 2015

I stayed in the overflow building. The door was hard to shut, so people tended to leave it open.

• 20th Jun 2015

Was a bit dirty in the kitchen and bathrooms but nothing outrageous. I couldn't access the ladder on my bed because of bed placement so the top bunk situation was difficult. Location is super nice though, lots going on in the area. Kitchen and rec room were usually busy with people, great place to chat. Some staff were more friendly than others. Over all I recommend.

• 20th Jun 2015

Great location opposite British museum. A lot of thought has gone into security. Only 1 toilet and 2 showers on my floor. Some noise from other people and pipes when showers in use. Overall great value for money and you won't find better for a £1 breakfast.

Tudo muito bom, exceto as tomadas. Tinha apenas uma régua no meio do quarto com 6 tomadas para dividir entre 20 pessoas.

Very good hostel with a very friendly staff. The location is also very good you are in the Center of London. I will definitely recommend this hostel.

The location couldn't be better, in a very safe and beautiful area right across from the British museum. Close to multiple tube stations. Felt quite secure and staff were nice and helpful. However, the facilities themselves were pretty dingy, small and could use a facelift. We were on the top floor in a twin private - it was extremely warm and stuffy up there with no room for luggage really. Probably best for those traveling alone wanting a small, intimate hostel experience.

Only stayed here one night, just to sleep, but the location is great and worth the money for where it's at. The 6 bed dorm was a little cramp and there's only 1 bathroom on the first floor but it does the job, and was quiet so it was easy to get food sleep! Overall the place seemed a little homely and dated but can't complain for the price

Loved staying here! Amazing people and location. Can't wait to come back!

• 14th Jun 2015

Location is great and has kitchen facilities.

Schöner Innenhof und geräumige Küche. Schade das dieses Gebäude so vernachlässigt wird. Türen quietschen, Boden knarrt und die Ausstattung ist unterirdisch. Zur Straße ist es laut, obwohl Nebenstraße. Fenster zu bringt nichts, da keine Isolierung oder Dämmung. Wer resistent gegen Lautstärke ist, kann dort gerne Übernachten.

Staff was super friendly and helped us with moving in and gave us advice on things to do in the city. Pillows seemed a bit old and may need to be replaced. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and my experience overall was a great one!

Clean! Great location, friendly staff!

• 12th Jun 2015

Not my first time at this hostel, and definitely not the last one - I love the place :-). Zuzana

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

Fun hostel in a good location

HI! Thank you for your great review!! Come and visit us again!! Lots of love! AM Team

We found the hostel had a really central location as well as being extremely clean and the staff friendly. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely consider it again.

• 10th Jun 2015