Astor Museum Inn Reviews

27 Montague Street, Bloomsbury, London, England

Auberge bien située. Le personnel est sympathique . Je recommande

Great staff, rooms had decent storage, locks for rent. Great location to get anywhere I needed to. I'd definitely come back!

• 19th Apr 2015

Really loved this place! The 16 bed dorm was really roomy and nicer than any hostel I've been to. The kitchen is fantastic and the staff extremely helpful. Great atmosphere, had a really fun time!

I'll be too old to stay here in 2 years which makes the 35 age limit a shame. I've stayed here 5 or 6 times - a brilliant location close to Euston and one of the other main underground lines. Security and breakfast is good. The only downside this time was the lack of spoons at breakfast and the cleanliness of some of the dishes (probably down to other hostellers who hadn't washed them properly).

Merci pour l'accueil super sympa ! La literie est confortable et le quartier très calme. Globalement c'est propre! (s'il y avait quelques soucis d'hygiène parfois c'est sans aucun doute dû aux personnes irrespectueuses).

• 16th Apr 2015

The staff was amazingly welcoming and helpful! For my first trip abroad solo it was the best experience I could have imagined. Really nice that they loan items versus having to always pay to use them (hair dryer, converter, etc.).

Fantastic location in the centre of London right by the British Museum. Staff helpful and welcoming, and the inclusive breakfast was nice. If the weather's warm, I would recommend against the 4-bed dorms on the top floor as they get very hot and stuffy.

I'm worried there are some mice in the room..

• 14th Apr 2015

Friendly staff! Comfortable beds. Awesome location.

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

O preço do café-da-manhã e dos lanches vendidos no bar do hostel são elevados. O café-da-manhã é muito bom! Os lanches do bar eu não provei, devido ao preço. O quarto é suficientemente espaçoso e seguro. O pessoal da recepção e da cozinha são muito simpáticos e ajudam no que podem! Um ponto positivo é o elevador! Sempre ajuda!!! Ponto negativo é a falta de wifi nos quartos. Mas é compreensível devido ao fato de o hostel ser bem grande!!!

I felt very safe staying here! Great location as well, close to two tube stations which made travelling around the city really easy. Atmosphere felt very chill and casual, but seemed aimed more towards young adults (ages 18-24ish). It got a bit noisy at night but I could still sleep fine. The bathroom/shower areas seemed a bit dirty which is my only complaint.

• 11th Apr 2015

Spent 1 week and the staff was magnificient. All of them, reception guys and housekeeping :), really helpfull, kind, friendly. The buildings and facilities are clean all the time. Breakfast is great :D. Maybe a bad point was the noisy saturday night, but it´s normal because the guests are young people who came from parties. The young enviroment was amazing. People from all over the world having a good time. I 100% recommend this hotel and for sure I would come back!! Thanks guys!

• Spain

I had a wonderful stay at your hostel! Great location.

• Denmark

La ubicacion es exelente. todo esta cerc, muy seguro, el ambiente muy bueno, buena limpieza, 100% recomendable. Volveria al hostel en mi proximo viaje a londres.

• Argentina

All was perfect.

I have come to visit this hostel a few times now. I am always happy to see the friendly staff and they do their best to make you feel very welcome and at home. I have stayed in other hostels before, in and around London and have to say that the Astor Museum Hostel is definitely my best choice. I know they have other centres dotted around other locations but the Astor Museum has always been my choice of location and I wouldn't have it any other way. Lovely team and great atmosphere!

• 9th Apr 2015

J'étais déjà passé dans cette auberge en 2012, et j'ai trouvé que la qualité du service s'est beaucoup améliorée, notamment en ce qui concerne la propreté et la sécurité.

• 9th Apr 2015

The staff was amazing (especially the cute Aussie Dean) and very helpful. The location is pretty nice, a tad sketch at night but that's it. I would definitely stay again

No complaints. Location was great, staff were helpful, and beds were comfortable.

The light in our room wasn't accessible which made our stay that much better: no one could turn the light on at night, and the light from outside plus that of a mobile was enough to make your way around and grab things :D

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6