Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

I am really happy that I chose this Astor Queensway hostel! It was super days there! I met a lot of interesting people, include people, who work in the hostel. Everybody was so friendly, kind and so helpful with me. So, If you would like to visit London and you would like to know a real England habits, real England people, food, party, my advice will be sound like - "You must chose Astor Queensway hostel! I is very cute and safe place (Notting Hill area), near is Hyde Park."

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Russia

The staff are the big stars of this :) they made me feel welcomed as soon as i arrived, everybody was kind, fun and they were never in a bad mood, lifting everyone up...great atmosphere , great chat...free wi fi, full breakfast and comfy bed. Ill be back for sure :)

• 6th Apr 2014

Staffs was really friendly, rooms were clean and nice, and breakfast was better than in many other hostels I visited. I've been in several hostels in London, and this was definately the best one I've visited!

I absolutely loved staying in this hostel! The staff is excellent and very helpful - even before I arrived (I needed to change my reservation) and during my stay. The rooms are clean, bathrooms are inside the rooms (I was staying in a 8 mix room). The hostel has a great atmosphere - there is a kitchen with all you need and a common room where you can spend evenings. The location is also great. There was no internet in the upstairs room, but downstairs it was working great. Highly recommended!

The staff was amazing and very helpful!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

good location, 2 minute walk from queensway and bayswater tube stations. free breakfast which included toast, cereal and coffee/tea. wifi was pretty bad in the rooms but average in the lobby area. i checked in at 1am and had no trouble. the bathrooms were clean and i only had to wait once for a shower. rooms are cramped but its london so you shouldnt be in your room a ton anyway! definitely would stay again

• 27th Mar 2014

+ nice, helpful staff + clean, comfortable beds + adapter, hairdryer etc. available + 24 hour reception - mouldew in the shower

• 27th Mar 2014

Great hostel in a great location, very close to two tube stations which made it pretty easy to go around the main parts of London. The staff was really nice, from the minute we got to the hostel. The room was perfect, with cages underneath each bed so we could store our stuff securely. My only complain was that the Wi-Fi service was really faulty, but besides that I totally recommend this hostel! Look for no further options, this is the place to stay in London.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

I ve been there for 2 nights but i will come back for more!!First of all it was clean..Like, really clean.The ''mother of house'' she was strict about that.The staff was amazingly friendly,helpfull and they are there for more than you ask. The kitchen is nice and well equipped and the breakfast is great.Well done!!

Much appreciated from the 'mother of the house' hahaha! Thank you very much for your really kind words. We are looking forward to seeing you next time you are in London! :-)

I stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome! The staff was really friendly and helpful. We arrived at the hostel at about 8 a.m. (the check in starts at 2 p.m.) and we could store our luggage for free in their luggage room and they offered us free breakfast too. Thumbs up!! The location is pretty cool. The bus and underground stations are reaally near (you must walk about 3 minutes). I'll come back for sure!! :)

Thank you so very much for your amazing review! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay we are always happy to help and provide the best service! Enjoy the rest of your trip we'll be very happy to meet you again next time you are in London. See you!!!

The place is ok, but i'd really like it because the stuf was always friendly and nice!

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words about our staff, it makes us proud!! Hope to see you again. Best regards, Astor Queensway team

Amazing hostel and even better staff. Always made me feel welcome. Perfect location, close to the undergroud stop just a few blocks away. Always had something going on (beer pong, pub crawls, etc) to keep the atmosphere social and fun. No doubt I will return to this hostel when I take my next trip to London.

Room is small and WIFI sometimes doesn't work. Most staff are super nice. Location is very good, close to two underground stations.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • China

All around a great hostel, no real bad comments about anything. Breakfast here better than any hostel I've ever heard of.

Only minus is squeaky floor everything else very good

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

The internet did now work and all of the bathrooms smelled like mold. There was also only 1 plug in each room.

Wifi internet was unstable.

• 5th Mar 2014

Warm welcome from the staff, helpful and kind. Rooms, bathrooms and showers clean !

• 5th Mar 2014

my second stay at Astor Queensway, always my first choice to stay in London clean, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, okay price, perfect location

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Everyone was really friendly. Breakfast was also decent. Nice songs on reception area. Overall, really nice experience. I would stay there again, if I'll go to London.

• 4th Mar 2014