Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

Nice hostel. Not terribly spacious or luxurious but can't beat value for price. Only major gripe was that there didnt seem like there were enough bathrooms or showers per capita. Location was fantastic in terms of proximity to tourist sites and general safety.

• 16th Nov 2014

Enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff, bus and metro stations closebye.

• 14th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are really glad you had a pleasant stay and we hope to see you again when next in London! Safe travels, Astor Queensway team

Staff are helpful and the location is excellent for Hyde Park and shopping areas by walking.

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are glad you were pleased with our hostel's location. We hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels, Astor Queensway team

Beautiful hostel, great service from the staff,

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Great hostel, such a cozy and warm atmosphere!

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I love Peter! He's the best :)

Great chilled vibe. The staff are fantastic and really went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible! Highly recommended.

A good budget hostel. The location was excellent, only a few minutes walk to the nearest tube stations and a really nice 20/30 minute walk to Oxford Street and other attractions. I thought the bed whilst comfortable enough wasn't as clean as I'd expect for the price and it was hard work climbing four flights of stairs to reach the room but overall it's a great hostel in a great location!

The staff in Astor Queensway were very friendly and helpful. I travelled with a heavy luggage. The staff present when I checked in volunteered to help me carry my luggage upstairs to my room. Astor Queensway had events every night so you would not get bored staying here at all. If you think you are travelling with a big luggage, ask if you can stay in one of the lower level rooms as there are no lifts to take you up. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for your lovely words, we are sorry to hear that you struggled with our stairs. As a heritage building we cannot have a lift but we hope to see you again and do our best to accommodate you in one of our lower floors and we will be willing to help you with your luggage as always! Enjoy the rest of your trip, Astor Queensway team.

Astor Queensway lovely hostel with fun, friendly and helpful staff members. Extremely well kept with great kitchen, shower, laundry and wi-fi facilities. Great place to meet people and socialise, but also plenty of privacy for the quiet traveller. Conveniently located near 2 major metro's and plenty of shops and convenience stores close by. A must stay in London.

Hey there, Thank you very much for your kind words, we are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you joined our little company. We hope you have a blast on the rest of your trip until next time in London! Best, Astor Queensway team.

I had a good time in Astor Queensway. The Staff was very helpful and nice. The dorm is ok, but there are few jacks and they are far form the beds. The beds are ok. There are also few bathroom/shower... The breakfast is nice and included!

• 4th Nov 2014

Fantastic hostel and the best I've ever stayed at! Staff was extremely helpful and they have great tips on the city. Also loved how you could get so many appliances and converters for free. I would highly recommend. The bar crawl was decent fun too.

This place made my experience in London that much better. Everything I could ask for in a hostel and more. The staff really go out of their way to make your stay better, and the atmosphere is just perfect. Astor Queensway has really raised the bar. Stay here!

One of the best hostels I have stayed at during my travels! Clean and comfortable, full kitchen and plenty of storage for food. Less than 3 minute walk to the closest tube station. The staff is amazing, super friendly and helpful, especially Pete, Ian and Alexa!

Thank you so much for your awesome review! It was a pleasure to have around for a while. We hope to see you again, safe travels! Astor Queensway team

Staff super friendly, nice breakfast and clean rooms and toilets! Really close to Hyde Park and two subway stations. Best hostel in which I have ever stayed.

I stayed in this hostel 1 week. The staff is nice and easy going, they organise events every evening creating a good atmosphere. The location is perfect: it is very near to the tube stop, markets and to the city attractions.

• 1st Nov 2014

Good place to stay although a bit pricey it is to be expected in London. Easy access to three of the major tube lines with stations a block away. Kitchen facilities are great! Overall the place is kept tidy, beds are good with cages underneath to keep every locked away and secure.

Clean, friendly staff, comfy beds.

Excellent Hostel! Great location, near to 2 tube stations. Great breakfast. Staff very helpful. Informations about the attractions are provided efficiently in the boards. The only thing missing is an individual light and charger in each bed, it's very inconvenient to charge your phone away from your bed and don't have a light to read or etc. Besides that, perfect hostel! Highly recommended!

Great people, great atmosphere....the place to stay!

• 26th Oct 2014