Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

Good kitchen facilities and good homely feel. Only complaint is that it was quite expensive, particularly for this time of year. Staff were always happy to help which is fantastic.

The staff here was exceptional! It felt like a cosy family. Complete with games nights and all the fixings you could need (towel, hairdryer, adapters, locks, storage, the list goes on!). I would stay again for sure.

• 14th Oct 2014

STAY HERE! If you are a traveler and you set foot in London this is the place for you. Astor Queensway has everything you need and the staff are amazing which creates a great atmosphere for any length of any stay. The Location is great, it is in a friendly area with plenty of options for food and pubs with Oxford street and hyde park a small walk away. Big thanks to Alexa, Pete and Becky for making me feel so welcome for my stay, they would make Queensway a wonderful place to work.

Great hostel. Location right next to Hyde park and plenty of restaurants and cafes. Friendliest staff at any hostel I've been to. Breakfast is 50 pence and laundry a costs 3 pound/ load and 1 pound/ 20mn of drying. Everything else is free. Beds are very comfortable and everything is clean. It would be nice if attatched to the beds there was a small tray or something to hold all the items that accumulate in your pocket (phone, wallet, keys, Chapsticks). Also there is a luggage storage room.

Staffs are very nice and the atmosphere is good.If you are strong and young, this hostel should be your choice.Maybe you need to take your luggage up to 6th floor.

I recommend this hostel.

• 10th Oct 2014

everything was great. Great breakfast, amazing staff the location was pretty good.And for London it was good money. There is a lot groceries shop nearby

• Portugal

Could use with more variety for Breakfast but it was free so I really shouldn't complain about it to much. The staff were very helpful in finding good cheap restaurants and with advice on were to visit.

• 9th Oct 2014

This was my first hostel experience and I don't think it could have gone better! Checking in was super easy, and the desk lady gave us great places to eat. Location is awesome - basically touching Hyde Park, a block away from the Tube, tons of pubs, and a hop-on hop-off bus stop. We we're on the 6th floor, so it was definitely hard to get up there at the end of the day, but the beds were comfortable and everyone was so nice! Breakfast at the hostel is only 50 pence, too! Would recommend to any!

• 9th Oct 2014

Great staff -- super friendly and helpful. Great location. Showers were clean though toilets could be better. Rooms were tiny but decent value for for money, especially in central London.

Everything was clean, it was quiet at night and was able to sleep without a problem. I felt very safe - there is a code to enter the front door and everyone was super friendly. Although there was only one shower and one toilet on my floor, I never had to wait too long. Overall, a great value for your money and I would stay there again if I am ever back in London.

• 6th Oct 2014

Had a great stay at the Astor Queensway, met a lot of great people and felt very safe. The rooms are quite small though and not much space for suitcases but it is just somewhere to sleep after all. Great location as well.

The hostel is ok- the main positive is friendly staff and a welcoming atmosphere with good common area. I liked that they organised everyone as a group to go out to nearby pubs/clubs. The beds and bathrooms are very basic. But clean enough. Staff were quite vague when giving directions and when asked about public transport, etc. lockers and towels for hire. Decent kitchen. Computers available but internet not working at the time. Wifi was fine though- a little patchy in upstairs bedrooms.

The best Hostel in the whole world ! Belgies.

Excellent!

I had an amazing time in this hostel!

Great experience and location. Staff ain't that bad either :). Definitely recommend

Great, above average hostel. WiFi sucks everywhere except in the 3rd floor bathroom, in front of the receptionist desk, and on the 4th floor. This would be a great hostel is a basic service like WiFi was standardized throughout the hostel.

Forced to stay here again as I had pre-booked for two lots of my stay. Location is great in that there are shops and supermarkets galore nearby. Staff are good but could be more knowledgeable in airport trips rather than pawning you off to the board. Whilst being on the 6th floor is annoying, the lady did offer assistance with the bag. I would say it's one of the worst hostels I've stayed in mostly due to cleanliness and facilities.

my favorite place ive stayed in a month of traveling. incredible staff who work extrenely hard to make sure you have the best time possible and get everything you want out of London while you're there. I enjoyed it so much I want to make a trip back to London just to stay here again. Im traveling alone and met a new group of people to hang out with every night

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7