Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

Amazing hostel with such a lovely bunch of people! First time solo female traveller and I felt so safe and so welcomed! If you are considering staying in London look no further. Sad I couldn't stay longer :-( Thanks for the awesome time guys! Em :-)

• 26th Feb 2015

Great place for a easy, calm trip. Plenty of people, conversations and activities organised in&around in the hostel without the all night noise one might find in other hostels. Big plus are the spacy kitchen and common room!

Awesome all 'round.

Fantastic time at Astor Queensway. Was sad to have to leave! Staff are excellent and always helpful. Decent commonroom for meeting other travellers as well as a large spacious kitchen/dinning area for extra hang outs like the beer pong evenings! Extremely easy to meet people as it's not a huge huge hostel and thus for the time you're here you'll get to know some peeps. Only negative that I can think of is that there aren't any elevaters which is quite annoying if you're too high up.

When I saw the good reviews I had high expectations, but got a bit disappointed upon the check-in. The guesthouse is ok and the staff is friendly, but the equipment of the dormitory and the bathrooms are very basic: No personal lamp/plug/shelf near the bed & luggage storage under the bed was blocked. The showers were tiny and didn't offer any shelfs for shampoo and not enough mountings for towel & clothes (and if there were, they were not next to the shower)...

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Doesn't change - this place is aways the best.

Great hostel near Hyde Park, easy to get to anywhere, really friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, and I saw they can help with free tours and what to do around London.So much fun here.

Hi there, thank you for your great comments! We love recommending places to go in this beautiful city and we try to cover a big range of interests. We hope to see you again at Astor Queensway, many thanks!

I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my stay at Astor Queensway , all the staff are so welcoming and friendly and I can't think of one thing I would change about my time here. Can't wait for my next visit :-)

• 11th Feb 2015

Hi there, so good to hear that you had fun with us! We are looking forward to see you next time you are in London :-) All the best, Queensway team

Friendly staff, friendly people in the dorms and best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel (fresh bread beats everything for me). The hostel is also in a really good location, right next to Hyde Park and in a residential neighbourhood, but also close to cheap places to eat. I'll definitely go back.

Thank you very much for taking time to submit a review. We really think that a hearty breakfast is the best start for your day, and we have recently upgraded ours with some freshly brewed coffee and yoghurt! We are looking forward to your next visit. Best, Queensway team.

This hostel was like a home away from home! The staff are very accommodating and friendly, and there are plenty of things for use or rent (almost all of which is free!). The building and style of hostel also had a very movie-like English feel to it. It was excellent and I would gladly stay there again.

The hostel has a really good location. The staff is extremely nice and willing to help you. The rooms are ok, however the ventilation is very poor.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your good words! In all our rooms the windows can open wide and there is a ventilation system installed in all the bathrooms. We will definitely look into the matter though as we want to keep the rooms fresh for as long as possible! We hope to see you again, safe travels! Astor Queensway team.

The staff at Astor Queensway are absolutely wonderful. They always go out of their way to do extra things for you and the activities they organise are fun and inclusive the atmosphere is awesome! I loved this hostel and will use it again

The staff and facilities at Astor are always wonderful. I've really felt well looked after here. I loved the extra activities that are on every night. Beer pong and board games and free popcorn with movies! Yay!

• 7th Feb 2015

Astor Queensway was like a second home. Everyone was friendly, the accommodations were nice, and the facilities were clean. Although I did not have a toilet in my room--as I'm sure some rooms went without--there were bathrooms for each floor, and I felt like a freshman in college all over again. It was great.

• 6th Feb 2015

I love it! I strongly recommended this hostel... Everything was great! It is very close to the tube station, hyde park and there are a lot of restaurants around! If I need to go to London again certainly I will stay in this hostel :)

Thank you very much for all the positive feedback! We are very glad to hear you had a great stay and we would definitely love to see you again next time you are in London! Safe travels, Astor Queensway team

Very nice hostel. The staff is friendly and available 24/7. The location is perfect in Central London.

• 6th Feb 2015

best hostel in london :D it was so much fun, staff REALLY nice, helpfull en always answering for advice! if i go back to london, i definitely choose this hostel to stay!

Friendly and helpfull staff, great location, a lot facilities, good breakfast included in price, good value for money in London, highly recommended if you're planing to stay in hostel

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Croatia

great hostel great saff in great location!

The Astor crew are like a second family, especially Ian and Ben. Love you guys, I'd never stay anywhere else in London.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7