9.0
Superb 4,986 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 4,986 Total Reviews
Astor Queensway Located at 45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London.
England
London Central London W2 3SY 45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater
90% 4986
51.5118278 -0.1854409
    Rooms available

19th Jul 2016

It was a very quaint space. The staff was great!! The rooms were pretty hot but other than that it was an awesome place!

19th Jul 2016

Very good given the budget. The only inconvenient thing I found is the amount of toilet and shower room...

• USA, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016
8.0

Friendly and helpful, the staff make this place! Also, 24-hour reception was great and the location is ideal- 2 nearby tube stops and many bus stops around. However, the hostel had weak wifi (I couldn't even check my email in my room) and didn't have the communal atmosphere I was hoping for.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016

Stayed here for only two nights but it was great. The room was quite warm at night but there were fans to cool it down and I slept really well. I must add that it was probably the hottest day of the year in London. Also met some crazy fun people, drinking beers in the nearby park till late.

15th Jul 2016

It was overall quite nice with helpful staff and well worth the money. If only they find ventilators less noisy, though I slept like a log.

7.7

The best thing about this hostel is the staff. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is only 1 pound and the proceeds go to charity. I would highly recommend locking your belongings as somebody from the room I was staying in stole 60 pounds from my luggage.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

staff was very very nice and always happy to help! atmosphere was very friendly, loved the dinners together. location is great, security also. it was also easy to find. good connectionnto centre.hostel provided a huge fan for hot nights,which was great. beds were ok and comfy,linen already there. rooms are too small if all guests are travelling with big suitcases. automatic light/fan in the toilet/shower was noisy and annoying,would not turn off for about 15 min. especially annoying at night.

• Coldtrailing
  • USA, All Male Group, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Great place, enjoyed our stay very much. Staff was kind and the atmosphere was great. Only downsides were limited electrical plugs in the room. Would love to stay there again.

14th Jul 2016

The staff was great and we really enjoyed our stay here! I would definitely come back.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
6.9

I had two very different experiences in this hostel. First I was allocated in a room at the top floor: the room VERY VERY VERY hot and small, it felt like a sauna in there. So uncomfortable and I just couldn't sleep. They had a small fan in the room wich was not even close to being enough for four people. The room was very small and the bathroom too. After a horrible first night I asked the staff for a room change, and they managed to move me emediatly to the second floor. This room was great!