Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

I enjoyed my stay at Astor Queensway. Conveniently located to 2 underground stations and also not a far walk to oxford street, portebello road. The staff were extremely helpful to any questions I had. Breakfast was basic cereal and toast, but all you needed and great that it was included. I would stay here again.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in period. All the staff are willing to go the extra mile to make our stay the best it can be. Plus this place is really versatile, can easily accommodate any type of traveller. Can't recommend it enough! Keep it up Queensway!

• 29th Jul 2014

No AC, so the rooms were warm to sleep in. The hostel was doing construction on upgrading a new bathroom (which is great) but the sound of power tools at 730am wasn't my ideal way to wake up. Other than that I loved the location, very close to multiple tube stations and lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Bathrooms were cleaned very well every day. Staff was excellent and the breakfast, while simple was very tasty. Overall I would definitely recommend this place.

The staff really made this place great -- they were so cheerful and ready to help. The location is also ideal -- away from the city center but right near tube lines to central London. It's close to Hyde Park and within walking distance to many great restaurants and cool parts of London. Highly recommend.

The hostel is situated in a lovely, buzzing neighbourhood and is perfectly located: right next to Hyde Park, very close to Notting Hill and the tube station (central line!) is only a 4-5 minute walk away. Unfortunately there were very noisy renovations being done during my stay, so afternoon power naps were not an option. The room was also quite small for 6 people! Nonetheless I had a great stay and I would recommend it due to it's fantastic location.

• 27th Jul 2014

Thank you guys, You did a great job, I enjoyed london a lot and it was in part because of you.

The staff was amazingly friendly!

need a lift. the room on the top floor is too hot for summer, although the fan in the room did help a little bit.

A really lovely hostel with a friendly atmosphere and kind staff. I've stayed here twice, once in a group and once as a solo traveler. The hostel is close to two metro stations so it is easy to get around to any main attraction in London. Being next to Hyde Park is also great for a morning or evening stroll. Also free breakfast is always a bonus!

Best thing there was stuff, I was satisfied with security but it wasn't anything extra. You needed padlocks for everything I would expect it to be maybe more electronic. Hostel was overall clean I met cleaner several times, unfortunately toilets are bit old so even when they are clean they aren't looking welcoming.

Astor queensway was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff were so welcoming

• 23rd Jul 2014

I just had my first hostel experience here! Great hostel in a great location. a very short walk to Queensway station and Kensington gardens. You can borrow almost anything you'd like for a deposit. Rooms are cleaned daily. Very helpful and friendly staff, which is really the most important thing in the end. would definitely stay here again!

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • NeddaSai
  • Saudi Arabia

Only stayed a couple of nights. Overall it was a good hostel.

It was very good, a perfect hostel to stay! However we stayed on 6th floor without lift!

• 21st Jul 2014

Really friendly staff, always willing to lend a hand or offer advice. Very safe and central location in a quiet area. Great facilities and access to computer was much appreciated.

• 20th Jul 2014

Definitely need a warning that there is no elevator, and maybe people to help with lugging suitcases up multiple flights of stairs. It was only a small bathroom near my room but always available when I needed it. The suitcase drawers under the bed didn't fit my suitcase so it was a bit awkward getting things out of my suitcase. But overall an okay stay.

• 19th Jul 2014

My room was in 4th floor,and there was no air conditional, so it was very hot .....except that room are very clean , staff is reaaaaaally kind and breakfast is also good ! Good hostel

A friendly hostel. I much preferred it to the Astor Victoria as it was cleaner and had a more welcoming atmosphere.

I had a very nice time at the hostel. The staff was really friedly and helpful, the location is good, right next to hyde park and having the tube very closely. There was also a very good atmosphere, and i could get to know some of other people staying here.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Portugal

I had a great time at the Astor! The staff were very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was great. The rooms got a little hot at night, but we had a fan. I would definitely stay again!