Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

In overall the hostel is ok. The staff is really friendly and helpful. But it is somewhat run down. The beds are clean, but the batrhooms and the floors should really be renovated.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Austria

Extra nice customer service; the guests are also friendly! Awesome kitchen and lounge area. Very close to train station and grocery store. Definitely recommend!

Friendly, helpful staff, good location in a nice area. Rooms are tiny, but good value for the cost. Aren't many bathrooms. Breakfast is decent!

My stay was excellent!! The staff was super nice and the place was super clean! Big shout out to Vanessa, Ben, and Ian! You guys are awesome!

• 20th Dec 2014

In gerenal the facilities are good, as well as the staff. The only foible is that there is no lift, so that those guests staying in the upper floors have challenging task in going to their room!

Fantastic staff. Very clean hostel. Great location.

This is a perfect hostel I had ever been.

• 16th Dec 2014
  • China

Hostel feels safe with door codes for an inner and outer door, and there is 24-hour reception, as well as key cards to the rooms themselves. The location is decently close to Paddington Station (which was nice in my case because I needed to get there to go to the airport). The staff is very nice and friendly. The building is generally clean, though some of the bathrooms have somewhat awkward layouts. Overall, I had a very good experience.

Very helpful staff and a great environment, comfortable beds and very conveniently located, this place is well worth your money. They have events on every night that range from pub crawls to poker nights and all of them are fun. The staff is very friendly and will help you with anything you ask for to the best of their ability.

• 14th Dec 2014
  • Hunterg107

They know I had a great time, and would come back whenever I'm in London, for as long as they'll have me :D

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Belgium

Nice place to stay. They offerred to keep our luggage before the check-in hour and after check-out which was great. You can have hot drinks anytime you want and the breakfast was fine. The facilities are fine overall

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Portugal

Such a great hostel! Wonderful location. The staff bend to your needs, if you're shy they'll leave you alone, if you love a conversation they will have one with you. I'll be recommending this hostel to everyone I meet!

• 9th Dec 2014

Very friendly and confortable hostel. Great staff!

I really recomend this hostel, for me it was a really good experience. You can play poker some days, the atmosphere was excellent and the staff too.

Excellent location, nice place. Would definitely stay again

We had a great stay at Astor Queensway! I think I've found my new favorite hostel chain in London. The staff were super friendly and helpful, we didn't have any issues but definitely felt like we could go down and ask about anything if we needed to. Only thing I would say is that our room was quite toasty, but we solved that by opening the window.

• Sweden

lovely place. really helpful staff. worth the extra money if you want somewhere that is sure to be clean, warm and home-y :)

• 28th Nov 2014

My friend and I spent three nights over the weekend here. We found the staff super friendly (our key card kept breaking, so we stopped by the desk a lot) , easy access to free WiFi wifi and we definitely appreciated the free breakfast. They do an awesome thing where any donations you give at breakfast all goes to charity. We stayed in an 8 person room and had our own bathroom. Although, the place itself could have one or two more. Really close to tube and Hyde Park! Overall great stay!

• 28th Nov 2014

By far my favorite hostel I've stayed in! The staff honestly felt like long lost friends and whenever I was there I always had people to chat with or things to do. The location is great because there's a bus stop and an underground stop within a 3 minute walk, and Hyde Park is right at the end of the street. Getting anywhere else in London is super easy. My only complaint was that the rooms felt too small, but it's a hostel and you shouldn't be spending too much time sleeping anyway!

• 28th Nov 2014

It was like being part of a family, they're all really nice people and I thank that I've chosen Astor queensway!

• 26th Nov 2014