Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

The hostel has a really good location. The staff is extremely nice and willing to help you. The rooms are ok, however the ventilation is very poor.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for your good words! In all our rooms the windows can open wide and there is a ventilation system installed in all the bathrooms. We will definitely look into the matter though as we want to keep the rooms fresh for as long as possible! We hope to see you again, safe travels! Astor Queensway team.

The staff at Astor Queensway are absolutely wonderful. They always go out of their way to do extra things for you and the activities they organise are fun and inclusive the atmosphere is awesome! I loved this hostel and will use it again

The staff and facilities at Astor are always wonderful. I've really felt well looked after here. I loved the extra activities that are on every night. Beer pong and board games and free popcorn with movies! Yay!

• 7th Feb 2015

Astor Queensway was like a second home. Everyone was friendly, the accommodations were nice, and the facilities were clean. Although I did not have a toilet in my room--as I'm sure some rooms went without--there were bathrooms for each floor, and I felt like a freshman in college all over again. It was great.

• 6th Feb 2015

I love it! I strongly recommended this hostel... Everything was great! It is very close to the tube station, hyde park and there are a lot of restaurants around! If I need to go to London again certainly I will stay in this hostel :)

Thank you very much for all the positive feedback! We are very glad to hear you had a great stay and we would definitely love to see you again next time you are in London! Safe travels, Astor Queensway team

Very nice hostel. The staff is friendly and available 24/7. The location is perfect in Central London.

• 6th Feb 2015

best hostel in london :D it was so much fun, staff REALLY nice, helpfull en always answering for advice! if i go back to london, i definitely choose this hostel to stay!

Friendly and helpfull staff, great location, a lot facilities, good breakfast included in price, good value for money in London, highly recommended if you're planing to stay in hostel

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Croatia

great hostel great saff in great location!

The Astor crew are like a second family, especially Ian and Ben. Love you guys, I'd never stay anywhere else in London.

This was by far my best hostel experience EVER and I really didn't want to leave. I left the hostel feeling like I made friends there and now I miss them. I will always remember this trip and it is because I stayed at this hostel. Thank you guys for an amazing first trip to London, and making traveling solo much easier for me! Its because of you guys that I want to go back to London and visit!!!

Location was fantastic - very close to the Queensway stop on the Central line. Right by Kensington Gardens and on a brightly lit street with other hotels/inns/etc. Staff was extremely helpful. It would be nice if there were more shelves in various places: by the bed, in the bathroom, etc. Warning to travelers with a lot of luggage - NO LIFTS, but I think this is common in London due to the older buildings? Not sure since this is the only hostel I stayed at in the city.

Thank you very much for your lovely comment, we appreciate your feedback and we will definitely consider putting more shelves to upgrade our facilities. Our building, like most buildings in London, is culture heritage so we only have the stairs but of course we will give you a hand with your luggage any time. Hope to see you again next time you are in London! Safe travels, Astor Queensway team.

Toilet and showers were dirty and flooded. Good breakfast. Helpful staff. However, cheaper hostels closer to tube are cheaper and offer the exact same.

Enjoyed staying here. Nice hostel, It is pretty close from both Bayswater and Queensway underground stop, and staffs are always there to help. Good thing that they have big lockers underneath the bunk bed.

I had a fantastic stay here that I extended my stay for even longer than I planned! The staff were excellent and the hostel was cozy and nice! It's at a fairly good location for some things but a bit of a hike to certain places like Big Ben. Also the showers weren't the best but I still can't complain! I will stay here again upon my next trip to London no doubt!

So much fun here.

It is a hostel very confortable, the staff is very nice, and the location is simply great!

Great hostel near Hyde Park, easy to get to anywhere, really friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast, and I saw they can help with free tours and what to do around London. Only slight thing was the toilet was blocked for a couple of days but just had to find another one so it was fine! Thanks for our stay :)

I would recommend it to anyone. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was a bit far away, but there is a bike hiring station a few meters from there. I had a great experience there.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Argentina

staff is very kind and breakfest and everything is good but one thing, my room in 6th floor but don't have elevator so hard to go up! except this everything is good! thanks :)