Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

Tiny rooms, friendly service, ok wifi.

Nice stay at astor quest. Few minutes away from queensway station. The staff was so helpful, the bathrooms were clean and the hostel was located in a nice area. Definetaly would come back.

• 28th Nov 2013

There are many people that are permanent guests in the hostel. This increased my experience as they were friendly and wanting to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. The free breakfast was great and the common space was comfortable. The wifi was not always that strong in peak times, but it always worked. The location was good too, near tube stations in zone 1 and close to hyde park. I would stay here again.

The reception staff is helpful in recommending places to visit.

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Singapore

Staff were absolutely lovely. Felt really at home. Would recommend!

• 8th Nov 2013

It was a pleasure having you :) come back any time you like!!!

Large number of permanent residents that all know each other living there, which makes for a particularly relaxed and friendly vibe in the common area at almost all times of the day or night which I quite liked...

We pride ourselves on the positive vibe of the guests and staff :) we're glad you enjoyed yourself ;)

The staff here really go above and beyond -- i had troubles with my padlock, they lent me a new one. I forgot my laptop charger -- they asked around and found a charger I could borrow. They printed out my boarding passes and just generally were always ready to help! Breakfast is solid and there's a full kitchen that's available for use! definitely coming back here.

We're so pleased to read this! We had such a great time having you and we're glad to hear you felt taken care of!! Do make sure you say hello next time you're in the city :)

I had a very nice stay!

it was great having you!

I had a wonderful stay at this Hostel. The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. They throw a great halloween party!

• 31st Oct 2013

Very nice hostel. The kitchen in great, the breakfast is decent. They need to work on the wifi signal.

Had a great stay, wish they had more nights available at that time... Very friendly and helpful staff, the manager and receptionists vere super friendly! I will definitely come back for that quality/price value!

As far as hostels in London Zone 1 go, it wasn't bad. Staff were friendly. 4-bed dorm was tiny and crowded; the place seemed a bit more cramped than the Astor Victoria. Wifi was hit-and-miss. Still, I would consider staying there again.

Astor Quest was by far one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Great facilities and a wonderful staff. It will be the hostel I go to whenever I return to London.

Nice hostel.

Great location, helpful and polite staff, clean beds, bathroom and toilets, the kitchen for breakfast is rather small but good enough for backpackers, free breakfast of warm bread and cereal give you sufficient energy to start you travel. I am totally surprised by the price and value of this hostel, undoubtedly the best one I have every stayed!

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Hong Kong

Everything is alright....but.... The kitchen were a little packed at times where that are more than 2parties using it. The breakfast werent prepared on time that was mentioned. Causing a delay for my schedule. However, most of the staffs we have met were friendly and cheerful. Rooms were also too packed as we have difficulties to open luggages even just a cabin bag. Bathroom and toilets were limited.... One on each floor.... Causing me to climb up and down fto use it.,

A really good hostel. Nothing fancy but clean rooms, clean bathrooms, decent little kitchen so you can cook if you don't want to eat out. Had a few detracting points, going up and down 5 flights of stairs can get annoying also the rooms were always hot, window didn't open much and the fan just kind of circulated warm air. In saying that I'd definitely stay here again. Minor negatives however fantastic location, very close to Circle/District lines and Central line on the tube. Friendly fun staff.

Stairs are killer, especially on the 6th floor!! Rooms are small but extremely clean!! Excellent hostel for staying when exploring London!!

• 25th Oct 2013

Nice hostel in good location. Would have been good with a few more showers and bathrooms. + For the free breakfast!

Great place with friendly staff and an awesome location!