Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

I ve been there for 2 nights but i will come back for more!!First of all it was clean..Like, really clean.The ''mother of house'' she was strict about that.The staff was amazingly friendly,helpfull and they are there for more than you ask. The kitchen is nice and well equipped and the breakfast is great.Well done!!

Much appreciated from the 'mother of the house' hahaha! Thank you very much for your really kind words. We are looking forward to seeing you next time you are in London! :-)

I stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome! The staff was really friendly and helpful. We arrived at the hostel at about 8 a.m. (the check in starts at 2 p.m.) and we could store our luggage for free in their luggage room and they offered us free breakfast too. Thumbs up!! The location is pretty cool. The bus and underground stations are reaally near (you must walk about 3 minutes). I'll come back for sure!! :)

Thank you so very much for your amazing review! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay we are always happy to help and provide the best service! Enjoy the rest of your trip we'll be very happy to meet you again next time you are in London. See you!!!

Very well located! Very friendly staff and always there when you need. The rooms are ok, not very big but enough, the breakfast is ok. I defetly recomend becuase of the staff and the location!

They almost have everything that I want: free wifi in the room, free breakfast, friendly stuff, good location... Especially the free wifi, which is not very often offered for everyone to use for free in other hostels. The only improvement that I can think of is to have enough plugs for everyone in the room, and if separate bad lamp can be provided, this would be the best hostel in London!

The place is ok, but i'd really like it because the stuf was always friendly and nice!

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words about our staff, it makes us proud!! Hope to see you again. Best regards, Astor Queensway team

Amazing hostel and even better staff. Always made me feel welcome. Perfect location, close to the undergroud stop just a few blocks away. Always had something going on (beer pong, pub crawls, etc) to keep the atmosphere social and fun. No doubt I will return to this hostel when I take my next trip to London.

Room is small and WIFI sometimes doesn't work. Most staff are super nice. Location is very good, close to two underground stations.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • China

All around a great hostel, no real bad comments about anything. Breakfast here better than any hostel I've ever heard of.

Only minus is squeaky floor everything else very good

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

The internet did now work and all of the bathrooms smelled like mold. There was also only 1 plug in each room.

Wifi internet was unstable.

• 5th Mar 2014

Warm welcome from the staff, helpful and kind. Rooms, bathrooms and showers clean !

• 5th Mar 2014

my second stay at Astor Queensway, always my first choice to stay in London clean, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, okay price, perfect location

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Everyone was really friendly. Breakfast was also decent. Nice songs on reception area. Overall, really nice experience. I would stay there again, if I'll go to London.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • India

Great Staff!! They want to help to you in everything you need.

It is better than i've thought. Good location, good staff. And i have had good sleep here. Next time when i go to London, i will definitly choose here.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • China

The room was very small with 3 bunk beds and it was hard to pull the storage drawer out. There were no power sockets I could see so I had to go downstairs to find one. The floor was very creaky.

• 3rd Mar 2014

There are no quiet hours and since our room was next to the front desk we could here the desk worker.guests talking until 4AM. Breakfast is only toast, hot drinks and cereal but that was fine with us. Extremely friendly staff, very clean, very accommodating to our needs. 3 minutes away from an Underground stop. I would pay a lot more for this place than we were charged!

Like the other Astor's I've stayed in, the hostel is partly tourists and travelers and partly staff and long-term residence. I didn't come for the communal atmosphere, but it's still annoying how the staff tend to make the place their own. The room is okay, but the bathroom really needs a fix. Mainly there is no ventilation in the way of windows, so it's pretty moldy. The Wifi is extremely temperamental as well. If you absolutely need to be connected, don't stay here.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I am so happy with the experience I had at Astor Quest, both me and my friends was happily surprised with how good the location was, the extremly helpful and friendly staff, how bright and clean the rooms was, for being a hostel and the awesome price we got it for.

• 27th Feb 2014