Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

All around a great hostel, no real bad comments about anything. Breakfast here better than any hostel I've ever heard of.

Only minus is squeaky floor everything else very good

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

The internet did now work and all of the bathrooms smelled like mold. There was also only 1 plug in each room.

Wifi internet was unstable.

• 5th Mar 2014

Warm welcome from the staff, helpful and kind. Rooms, bathrooms and showers clean !

• 5th Mar 2014

my second stay at Astor Queensway, always my first choice to stay in London clean, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, okay price, perfect location

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Everyone was really friendly. Breakfast was also decent. Nice songs on reception area. Overall, really nice experience. I would stay there again, if I'll go to London.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • India

Great Staff!! They want to help to you in everything you need.

It is better than i've thought. Good location, good staff. And i have had good sleep here. Next time when i go to London, i will definitly choose here.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • China

The room was very small with 3 bunk beds and it was hard to pull the storage drawer out. There were no power sockets I could see so I had to go downstairs to find one. The floor was very creaky.

• 3rd Mar 2014

There are no quiet hours and since our room was next to the front desk we could here the desk worker.guests talking until 4AM. Breakfast is only toast, hot drinks and cereal but that was fine with us. Extremely friendly staff, very clean, very accommodating to our needs. 3 minutes away from an Underground stop. I would pay a lot more for this place than we were charged!

Like the other Astor's I've stayed in, the hostel is partly tourists and travelers and partly staff and long-term residence. I didn't come for the communal atmosphere, but it's still annoying how the staff tend to make the place their own. The room is okay, but the bathroom really needs a fix. Mainly there is no ventilation in the way of windows, so it's pretty moldy. The Wifi is extremely temperamental as well. If you absolutely need to be connected, don't stay here.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and I am so happy with the experience I had at Astor Quest, both me and my friends was happily surprised with how good the location was, the extremly helpful and friendly staff, how bright and clean the rooms was, for being a hostel and the awesome price we got it for.

• 27th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

It was a lovely place with nice people. We felt free and relax in a great atmosphere. Thank you !

• 25th Feb 2014

It was a pleasure staying at this hostel! I would definitely recommend it!

Loved this place, fantastic people, couldnt have been more homely. just what i wanted :)

Thank you so much for staying with us! It was lovely to have you with us we really enjoyed your company. Keep going with your traveling adventures, we hope to see you again in the future as you will always be welcome at Astor Quest :-)

The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful, but it didn't change the gross bathrooms and uncleanliness. Wasn't in the best location but definitely not a bad location whatsoever. People aren't really social there and it's more of a chill vibe, not what I wanted to see in London. The breakfast was pitiful however, minus the fact that they had peanut butter. I would probably choose Astor again, just a different hostel location!

• 7th Feb 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Sorry to hear that the room was not a 100% clean. Housekeeping takes place every day of the week, twice a day. We constantly work on upgrading our facilities and we organize events to improve our atmosphere. We hope to see you again in one of your next trips. Safe travels!

I've spent 6 days in London and I can say that my stay at Astor Quest was pretty cool. The staff is really nice, the breakfast is good and I wanna go back soon!

Come back soon!!!!! Thank you for choosing us, we indeed had a great time having you stay here with us. See you when you next visit London :-)

A very friendly place, where you can gather and meet lots of young people (average 19-26). The only con is that the bedroom and batieron was too small. We had almost no space to put our baggage. (stayed in a 6 person bedroom)

The location is good. The female staff is good (the guy that serve the breakfast, which is really bad, was in a bad mood always). You can't be at the living room because it's full of the people that live there, and almost all the things in the hostel are fir them. Also the wifi isn't good.