Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

+ nice, helpful staff + clean, comfortable beds + adapter, hairdryer etc. available + 24 hour reception - mouldew in the shower

• 27th Mar 2014

Good hostel! I stayed with my friends 3 nights and we liked everything. Towels are free!

Great hostel in a great location, very close to two tube stations which made it pretty easy to go around the main parts of London. The staff was really nice, from the minute we got to the hostel. The room was perfect, with cages underneath each bed so we could store our stuff securely. My only complain was that the Wi-Fi service was really faulty, but besides that I totally recommend this hostel! Look for no further options, this is the place to stay in London.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

I ve been there for 2 nights but i will come back for more!!First of all it was clean..Like, really clean.The ''mother of house'' she was strict about that.The staff was amazingly friendly,helpfull and they are there for more than you ask. The kitchen is nice and well equipped and the breakfast is great.Well done!!

Much appreciated from the 'mother of the house' hahaha! Thank you very much for your really kind words. We are looking forward to seeing you next time you are in London! :-)

I stayed there for 4 nights and it was awesome! The staff was really friendly and helpful. We arrived at the hostel at about 8 a.m. (the check in starts at 2 p.m.) and we could store our luggage for free in their luggage room and they offered us free breakfast too. Thumbs up!! The location is pretty cool. The bus and underground stations are reaally near (you must walk about 3 minutes). I'll come back for sure!! :)

Thank you so very much for your amazing review! We are really glad you enjoyed your stay we are always happy to help and provide the best service! Enjoy the rest of your trip we'll be very happy to meet you again next time you are in London. See you!!!

Very well located! Very friendly staff and always there when you need. The rooms are ok, not very big but enough, the breakfast is ok. I defetly recomend becuase of the staff and the location!

They almost have everything that I want: free wifi in the room, free breakfast, friendly stuff, good location... Especially the free wifi, which is not very often offered for everyone to use for free in other hostels. The only improvement that I can think of is to have enough plugs for everyone in the room, and if separate bad lamp can be provided, this would be the best hostel in London!

The place is ok, but i'd really like it because the stuf was always friendly and nice!

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your kind words about our staff, it makes us proud!! Hope to see you again. Best regards, Astor Queensway team

Amazing hostel and even better staff. Always made me feel welcome. Perfect location, close to the undergroud stop just a few blocks away. Always had something going on (beer pong, pub crawls, etc) to keep the atmosphere social and fun. No doubt I will return to this hostel when I take my next trip to London.

Room is small and WIFI sometimes doesn't work. Most staff are super nice. Location is very good, close to two underground stations.

• 8th Mar 2014
  • China

All around a great hostel, no real bad comments about anything. Breakfast here better than any hostel I've ever heard of.

Only minus is squeaky floor everything else very good

• 7th Mar 2014
  • Croatia

The internet did now work and all of the bathrooms smelled like mold. There was also only 1 plug in each room.

Wifi internet was unstable.

• 5th Mar 2014

Warm welcome from the staff, helpful and kind. Rooms, bathrooms and showers clean !

• 5th Mar 2014

my second stay at Astor Queensway, always my first choice to stay in London clean, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, okay price, perfect location

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Austria

Everyone was really friendly. Breakfast was also decent. Nice songs on reception area. Overall, really nice experience. I would stay there again, if I'll go to London.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • India

Great Staff!! They want to help to you in everything you need.

It is better than i've thought. Good location, good staff. And i have had good sleep here. Next time when i go to London, i will definitly choose here.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • China

The room was very small with 3 bunk beds and it was hard to pull the storage drawer out. There were no power sockets I could see so I had to go downstairs to find one. The floor was very creaky.

• 3rd Mar 2014