Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

Awesome staffs! you are all amazing! I loved my stay ar Astor Queensway.

• 6th May 2015
  • South Korea

That you very very much for your kind review. Our staff loved you here too! We hope you come back and stay with us again :) Queensway Team! X

Yeah, big up to my girl, Alexa, who crosses all the T's up in there. Big up to my man Ian, and staff at Astor Queensway who's totally makes the place clean and hospitable. Everybody. The whole crew.

The location was perfect and in a very nice area of london. I loved being so close to Hyde Park and the Central line on the tube. The staff were extremely friendly and made the hostel feel like home. The staff were constantly cleaning. Our bathroom in our room was even cleaned twise a day. The hostel does something every night such as dinner nights, drinks or bar crawls which makes it really easy to meet people. The only negative I have is that the lounge area at the front is a bit small.

Amazing hostel, had such a great time and met so many people. The staff was extremely welcoming. I was a solo traveler and constantly felt like I had something to do/someone to talk to. Highly recommend Astor!

• 3rd May 2015

Hey! Thank you for a lovely review, we really appreciate it. We are also very happy that you felt the homely and friendly atmosphere that we do try to provide! We hope you come back soon, Astor Queensway Team

Good clean hostel with friendly staff and great location

• 2nd May 2015

We found some great staff and nice guests at the hostel. Every question we could imagine we asked and every answer was given in a friendly way. The hostel was clean, but the nights there were sweaty and it was not even that warm outside. But overall we had a great stay at the Queensway Hostel and we will definitely return one day.

• 1st May 2015

First time in an hostel and i loved it!! It was a great location, close to the tube. The neighborhood is great, save with shops and restaurants down the street. Amazing place!

• 29th Apr 2015

Very clean, convenient location, helpful staff.

• 29th Apr 2015

The hostel is well located. However the rooms are dirty, the window of our room was só dirty that black dust was coming out of it. The bathrooms were very small and had a funny smell, I can't even imagine if I had to share the bathroom . Also our bedroom window did not close completly and during the night we could ear all the noise that was comming from the street and from other rooms. The Wi-Fi did not work in the room. We were surprised how such a bad hostel had such ratiing on hostelworld.

Thank your for your feedback, we were surprised and sad that you didn't have the experience you expected from our hostel. Our rooms are cleaned and checked daily, and our cleaners always work very hard and do their best to meet our guests' standards. We have also checked the Wi-Fi and we haven't had any issues with it. Our reception is available for you 24 hours to meet your needs, even if that required extra cleaning. Safe travels, Astor Queensway team.

The staff was amazing and VERY helpful. Really good location. The rooms were pretty decent as well, enough room for everyone.

Only there for a night but it was a great hostel. The best I've stayed in London so far. Would defs stay again.

The hostel is well located, clean and the staff is friendly. The prices is fair, and the people is really nice. I will be going again if I travel to London. The only thing I didn´t like were the pillows, they are horribly flat. The hostel has wifi that works, and the breakfast it´s simple but enough. In reception you can acquire maps, and the hostel usually throughs partys and put together activities for the new arrivals.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Spain

Brilliant clean and friendly hostel. Excellent experience with great events all the while. Can't wait to come again :)

• 26th Apr 2015

Thank you so much for staying with us and enjoyed every part of this experience!!! We are really looking forward to seeing you again and welcome you to our family :-) Best, Astor Queensway team

Great location, great staff, great 50p breakfast, hot showers, very clean facilities, decent beds, highly recommended.

• 24th Apr 2015

This hostel provided us with nearly everything we required. Our 8 bed dorm was spacious. It had an ensuite, however, there was another shower just outside the room in the corridor which was extremely convenient. They had events on during the week which were great. The negatives were it's location, It is approximately 50 minutes walk to the centre of London. The bars surrounding the hostel all seemed to close at 1130pm, so we had to venture out to party in the city centre.

• 21st Apr 2015

I love staying at this hostel, it's location is great and close to two tube stations and a few bus stops as well as a lot of restaurants and stores. The neighbourhood is really nice and quiet. The staff are the real reason I always come back here! All around great people who are happy to help you out with whatever. Obligatory shout out to Ian at reception 👍🏻

• 21st Apr 2015

The best hostel!!! I stayed here twice on my recent trip to London and I had the best time! The staff are absolutely amazing, especially Becky, Vanessa, Alexis and Ben! They were so much fun and organised a lot of social activites, from pub crawls to dinners to great nights out. This hostel is great for socialising, making new friends, and partying! The hostel was clean, comfortable and in a very good location. I will definitely be back!! Thank you so much for making my trip so great :)

The twin suite was very nice and clean. There were teabags and instant hot chocolate packets available as well as a kettle, very heart-warming. The staff were all very friendly too! The location was convenient, 2 blocks away from the tube and many restaurants. A bit pricey though.

• 21st Apr 2015

I had an amazing time at Queensway. The staff were very welcoming and made for an amazing atmosphere. I'm so glad to have found this place. I truly enjoyed myself here. Lots of fun and near many train stations, as well as a park. Safe neighborhood. I highly reccomend.

Hey, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are very happy that you enjoyed your time here and that the staff brought you into our little Astor family! You need to come back and party again with us all! Love, AQ Team

The entire staff at Astor Queensway were all extremely friendly and helpful; the facilities were clean and, despite sharing a bathroom and shower with the floor, I never had to wait for either. I really enjoyed my stay here!

• 20th Apr 2015