Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

It was a lovely week there. I have no complains at all.

Hey! We are very happy that you have no complains and that you had a great time here. We hope to see you again soon! Team AQ

Very nice hostel. The staff are very helpful. I felt safe. Stayed in a 6-bed female dorm which had a sink. Only 5-8 min walk to 2 tube lines. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone.

Thank you very much. We are very pleased that you had a great stay here with us and that you would recommend us. We hope to see you in the future! Astor Queensway's Team

Great place, amazing location and extremely helpful staff. I will definitely be staying here again!

Lovely, clean hostel. Great location

• 16th Mar 2015

This is a great place to stay; the facilities are clean and functional (one of the best hostel showers I've had to date), and the staff is terrific. They let us check in a little early and store our bags after we had checked out. Everything was taken care of and they made a quick day trip as easy and painless as possible. Would definitely recommend this one, especially if you're wanting a place close to Hyde Park/Kensington High Street area.

The best stay in London. (I have been to London many times and this hostel was the best! I will recommend it to my friends! VERY friendly and helpful staff!!! Nice breakfast and a good location. I will go back soon so this will be my place again. I can't wait.

It makes us extremely happy to receive such good comment we genuinely thank you for your great review! We are very happy to hear that you had a great time! See you soon on your next visit to London, safe travels! Astor Queensway team xx

It's the staff at Astor that make your visit memorable, as the facilities aren't much special. The location is great, just off the Central line down a lane of hotels away from the main drag. Kitchen is well-equipped and each morning there's free bread and hot drinks. Game nights, pub nights, bowling, movie nights in the lounge, are all made even better by the great staff who are willing to do anything to help you out.

it was an awesome stay. friendly staff, lots of activities to do. met a lot of great people there. would definitely stay again.

• 13th Mar 2015

Simply the best. Located right by Hyde Park, quiet but not far from the city center, so convenient for walks or bike rides. Security was always excellent - 24 hour reception, under the bed lockers. Bathroom was way more clean than expected. The atmosphere was always so friendly and the staff are just brilliant - wonderful, welcoming, and so much fun! You really can't go wrong in choosing one of the Astors in London!

• China

Staff there couldn't be nicer. Fantastic experience. I felt like at home.

• Spain

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We are super happy that you felt the Astor family, home vibe! Good luck in the rest of your travels! Team Queensway

Great staff!! Great location!! Daily hostel activities!!

I've stayed in many hostels, but this definately hits the top 3 of them. I had a great time in London, and this hostel played an important part in it. The staff is absolutely awesome, they will go the extra mile for you for sure. like carrying your suitcase up if needed (there is no elevator) or giving advice about places to go, but also organizing great activities for the travellers. Hygiene good, location perfect, felt secure. Only negative: beds are a bit small. I'll go back there!

• 12th Mar 2015

The staff here are really awesome and super helpful -- I love that the hostel goes above and beyond to take away all of the inconveniences of traveling. For example, they have a leave/take bucket of toiletries. I would say that they need to upgrade their beds and maybe renovate a tad bit but otherwise great hostel.

I really loved this hostel. Very nice, close to the underground and well located. Pretty nice atmosphere, nice matresses , and they make efforts to keep the hostel well maintained! I surely recommend this hostel since its closed to many restaurants! The staff is very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of activities you can find to enjoy yourself and meet people!

Thank you so much for the appreciation! You will always be welcome at Astor Queensway, the crew will be very happy to see you. All the best, team at Astor Queensway.

The rooms were pretty small which made it hard if you had a big bag. Otherwise good. The pillows were too thin, it felt like I didn't have one at all..

• 9th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Thank you for your query. I appreciate you did all you could to satisfy the guest, unfortunately as the guest did stay we would not be able to remove the review but would encourage you to reply to this review so that guests making future bookings can see that the situations like this are well looked after and under control. Kind regards

Travelers and staff are great, hostel itself was great and so very clean, and a wonderful atmosphere. Astor Queensway went above and beyond my expectations. Felt like home, thank you all for a great stay. I'll look forward to the next visit.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments! We are really glad you had a great stay, we love to hear that our guests feel at home! We are looking forward to seeing you again, safe travels!! Best, Team @ Astor Queensway

Ideal hostel for single travelers - easy to make friends. The place was well maintained and just a few minutes walk from major subway lines. The walk into the center area (e.g. Picadilly Circus) is about 40 minutes, and maybe 15 by metro. I recommend staying in a room with an ensuite bathroom, otherwise you might have to go to a different floor to use the toilet in the middle of the night. Really had a wonderful weekend here!

Hi there! Thank you very much for the lovely comments, we are glad that you had a good time here and loved the location! Safe travels for the rest of your trip! Here from the Astor Queensway Team.

I can't thank the staff enough. This place is fantastic.

The place was very accessible and very nice. It was like a dorm. Padlocks were available for a deposit which we got back at the end which was very nice. Breakfast also was only 50 pence which was also toward a charity which was also a plus. There was only 1 restroom and shower shared among the floor but that was completely fine. Overall I greatly recommend this hostel!