Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

a very nice experience, I don't really think I can complain about anything. It seemed to be that there were not that many showers, but I never had to wait more than 4 or 5 minutes... I'd seriously recommend it. The staff was nice, namely the Australian guy. Very helpful tips on what to see in London.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Portugal

Not enough toilets or showers! Good continental breakfast. Overall very small and pokey hostel, but then that's London!

Loved it here! Awesome people, clean, great service and location!

• 27th Jun 2014

Awesome staff. Extremely helpful. We didn't have a place to stay for the first night and thanks to the staff at the hostel. They helped us find a hostel nearby for the night. Everything in the hostel is really good. It's only a few minutes to the tube. Really nice and helpful staff. Rooms are clean. All people can enjoy the kitchen and atmosphere in the hostel is excellent. We have stayed at other hostels in London and this one is really gd. It's a little pricey, but it's worth the money.

This was my first time staying at a hostel and it was great! The storage under the bunks are helpful and you can literally borrow anything (locks, iron, hair dryers etc.). The hostel arranges social events everyday of the week which is a great way to meet people. I felt safe in the hostel and will def stay here again when I am back in London. The staff is awesome!

We are very glad we managed to make your stay at your first hostel great! We always to make sure you guys have a great time and meet new people while travelling, it's precious! Enjoy the rest of your travel and see you soon! Regards, Astor Queensway team

Nice hostel in a quiet area. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Rooms are quite spacious. Good value for money.

Hi! Thank you very much for your feedback, we hope to see you again on your next travel adventure! Best, Astor Queensway team

The hostel is great, and its best part is the staff! They will help in every way they can. Our time in london couldn't be better :)

For my first hostel ever, this place exceeded my expectations! The staff was so wonderful! Free breakfast? Ahhhhh lovely! Free WiFi that worked great everywhere in the hostel, perfect!! Felt very comfortable being here!

Thank you for your lovely words, we are really glad you enjoyed your first hostel experience! We hope the rest of your travelling keeps being as awesome and we hope to see you back to ours soon! Best, Astor Queensway team

Really friendly

Loved staying here!!

• 19th Jun 2014

Everyone was really friendly. Was a really nice atmosphere, very clean and great location. Would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

thank you very much for your review, you are more than welcome to come stay with us any time! Safe travels, Astor Queensway team.

Good value hostel - all the standard facilities for hostels with the bonus that the staff are just lovely. As has been noted by other commenters the building is six floors. Staff offer to help carry luggage, as there is no elevator. The top floors are EXTREMELY hot - I stayed on the top level and when it was cold outside it was still a sauna inside. C'mon guys, time to get some air con up there.

• 17th Jun 2014

Thank you for your review we really appreciate it! As we are a culture heritage building we are having trouble installing an air con system in the building. We will do our best to improve the condition in rooms and be prepared for the epic days of summer! We hope to see you again on your next adventure, have fun and safe travels! Regards, Astor Queensway team.

This hostel was very nice. The staff were very helpful all the time! They did a great job cleaning. The only things that I didn't like were how small the rooms were and that there was only one bathroom and shower. Other than that great!

Thank you for your lovely words and for taking time to submit your review. We are currently refurbishing our facilities and we are opening more showers and bathrooms on the floors to avoid the rush hour! We hope to see you again when in London, safe travels and all the best from the Astor Queensway team.

Great stay! The staff is above and beyond awesome. Right near the tube and it runs fast so getting around is easy. Even the other guests were really chill as well. Staff members that stand out or that I ve seen the most : Deb, Alexa, and Jade all awesome and very friendly.

Hey there, thanks for the review it was great to have you stay with us! Come and visit us again before you leave Europe! Keep having fun and enjoy the rest of trip. All the best from Debs, Jade, Alexa and the Astor team :-)

Very clean, reasonably sized rooms, great kitchen, dining area and common room to relax and unwind, free towels, free breakfast, excellent wifi, very safe lockers for laptop etc in addition to lockable cages for luggage under dorm beds, extra toilet and shower in case the en suite is occupied, very nice, central and safe area. For people who don't like stairs, I mention that the hostel has 5-6 levels but no elevator. It wasn't a problem for me.

Thank you for your amazing review and for all your kind words! We hope to see you again on your next trip. Best wishes from the team at Astor Queensway :-)

The best thing about the hostel is the location. Really close to metro and just opposite Hyde Park. Attractions and sights are a short train ride away. Our room was quite small. We were on the 6th floor so the wifi would not work properly (cut out often).

Feels like a home away from home - great staff, great location, great atmosphere.

• 15th Jun 2014

Amazing stay! Fun evening programme/activities like movie night and beer pong, and great staff!

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Awesome !

• 7th Jun 2014

Clean and central hostel. Only problem was there was only one plug in female dorm I stayed in. It had a multiple socket, but it was very difficult to access. However, I slept great and I'd definitely stay here again.