Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

The stuff is great! Me and my friends enjoyed every minute and had a blast! We got help whenever we needed and had no trouble at all.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Israel

Nice choice for a trip to London. Location and staff are marvellous!! Breakfast was also good. Definitely I'd be back.

The hostel is very welcoming and friendly, the receptionists are simply awesome- will help you with every request and question. You feel surrounded by family. Highly recommended!

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Israel

As a person with lots if experience from hostels in England I was happily surprised when I arrived at Astor. The rooms were clean and the staff amazingly helpful. It's quite cheep compared to the rest of the hostels in the neighborhood as well.

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

loved Astor Queensway, very rockn'roll atmosphere, staff is so friendly and smiling makes you feel like very welcome. Quite happy with the room I slept like a baby breakfast is quite good, you've got several choices to at least fill up in the morning before smashing your day out And I liked the availability of the staff very much

Best hostel I've been to so far. Friendly staff, clean rooms and facilities, good breakfast. My friend and I loved this place! I have to thank to the staff for being friendly and cool, chat with you was my daily treat :)

• 25th Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

Didn't seem to be too many bathrooms, and the one near my room was tiny and didn't have any hooks to hang stuff up with. It would be nice if there were more outlets in the rooms.

The staff and residents were amazingly friendly and extremely helpful. My first night there was on Easter and they had a little gathering in the kitchen that everyone was invited to. It seemed like every night of the week there was something social going on that you could partake in - a great way to meet new people. The location was prime - right around the corner from bus stops and the Queensway tube station. Or if you're up for it you can cut through Hyde Park and walk pretty much anywhere.

• 20th Apr 2014

Astor Queensway hostel is great place to stay. Location is perfect and staff is friendly. What else do you need when you travel? :)

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Latvia

This was my second stay with them and I couldn't have been more satisfied. The hostel is in a great position, just outside Hyde Park and a couple of minutes by foot from Queensway and Bayswater tube stations, in a very quiet area. There are many extras for free (towels, hairdryers, padlock) and the staff is simply lovely and very helpful and they clean everything every day. It is a very easygoing hostel and a great place for people who don't want to spend a lot and still have quality.

Great stay at astor quest. Really nice atmosphere. Would recommend the twin room if you wanted a bit more privacy, although beware it is on the 6th floor with no lift.

• 16th Apr 2014

thank you very much for your positive feedback, glad to hear that you liked us! Our building is culture heritage so for the moment we are stuck with the traditional way of climbing up the stairs hehe! We will definitely give you a hand with your luggage to make it easier next time, take care and have safe travels!

THANKS!!!!! I had soooooooooo good time with you!! Gonna miss me....

Thank YOU very much for staying with us and for being such an amazing guest!!!! We're gonna miss you, stay in touch X

the best thing to stay here is the friendliness of the staff at the hostel

Nice staff, good location and the ensuite room was really clean!

• 15th Apr 2014

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!!!! We hope to see you again next time you are in London, take care :-)

They had a fantastic breakfast. Cool lounge room that always had people on it, big kitchen to hang out in. Great location! Staff that worked/ lived there were the main people who were around. Maybe slightly cliquey but it's there home! So I get that. Overall good stay!

I am really happy that I chose this Astor Queensway hostel! It was super days there! I met a lot of interesting people, include people, who work in the hostel. Everybody was so friendly, kind and so helpful with me. So, If you would like to visit London and you would like to know a real England habits, real England people, food, party, my advice will be sound like - "You must chose Astor Queensway hostel! I is very cute and safe place (Notting Hill area), near is Hyde Park."

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Russia

Thank you so much for your good words, it was really a pleasure meeting you and we were really happy to help you with anything you needed. Stay in touch for more photos from our events! Hope to see you soon, enjoy every single moment of your traveling :-)))

The staff are the big stars of this :) they made me feel welcomed as soon as i arrived, everybody was kind, fun and they were never in a bad mood, lifting everyone up...great atmosphere , great chat...free wi fi, full breakfast and comfy bed. Ill be back for sure :)

• 6th Apr 2014

Staffs was really friendly, rooms were clean and nice, and breakfast was better than in many other hostels I visited. I've been in several hostels in London, and this was definately the best one I've visited!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We always do our best to guarantee a wonderful stay for you and your friends :-) We hope to see you again, with more events on the run! Safe travels!!!

In general, bad smell throughout the hostel. Six floors upstairs without lift.

I absolutely loved staying in this hostel! The staff is excellent and very helpful - even before I arrived (I needed to change my reservation) and during my stay. The rooms are clean, bathrooms are inside the rooms (I was staying in a 8 mix room). The hostel has a great atmosphere - there is a kitchen with all you need and a common room where you can spend evenings. The location is also great. There was no internet in the upstairs room, but downstairs it was working great. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive feedback. We are always happy to help and we want to make sure that our guests enjoy their accommodation and feel like home. We would love to see you again in the near future, take care!