Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

A great place to stay in London, the staff was helpful and nice, the breakfast was extensive, the hostel was clean...all in all a recommendable hostel.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Austria

I had an excellent stay at Astor Queensway! The staff was incredibly kind and always ready to offer assistance. The whereabouts are very convenient too, since both tube and bus stations are in close walking distance. I definitely recommend it and next time I'm in London I will come back!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Greece

Perfect oasis in the bustling city of London. The vibe is great - there is a common area that is comfy and sports all the amenities: TV, DVDs, books, and couches. Friendly staff, close to tube and bus stations, and breakfast is included!! Great news: the rooms and bathrooms are very clean. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Hi, we genuinely thank you for your amazing review! We are very happy to hear that you got a great vibe from the crew and the place, we really enjoy what we do. Hope to see you soon on your next visit in London, safe travels! Astor Queensway team xx

As a traveler in a budget, this was a great deal. Inexpensive breakfast (50p donation), nice staff, and a relaxed atmosphere. It's a pretty small place, but again, it's a great deal for all that you will be getting.

Still the best hostel in London, even if I'm not working there anymore ! =) Hippo.

Thank you so much for visiting, it was great to see you again for old time's sake! Hope to see you soon, good luck with your adventures! Gros bisous, the Queensway team :-)))

a lovely place, a very friendly staff, a good location.. thank you for a great stay!!

• 29th Dec 2014

Great place to stay in London! The staff was amazing - very friendly and helpful!

• 29th Dec 2014

I love this place. In the time I've spent here, my jolies have never felt so warm and tingly. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to involve you in the events which are run daily. The kitchen is spacious compared to hostels I have visited, and everything is nice and clean. Plus the lounge has an xbox! Totes recommend peeps!

• 27th Dec 2014

Great hostel, the staff were friendly and very helpful but unfortunately it was a bit pricer than usual because of the holiday period. But nevertheless I will definitely stay there again. Rooms we're clean and spacious. Wifi works fantastically throughout the hostel and the people there are amazing...

First hostel of our trip and it set the standard very high. Good kitchen facilities and very friendly and helpful staff. Location was great, just a quick bus/tube to Oxford street (could walk) or other tourist areas. We stayed in winter and it was very warm when u came in from the freezing outside. Only minor complaint was that the shower was lukewarm.

• 27th Dec 2014

The premises are quite old and the bathroom in my room was smelly. There are better options to stay in London at the same average price.

Friendly customer service. Very secure. Great heating for the winter (saw some fans on the side for summer, too)! Great location. Best hostel I've been to, really :)

Location was good, nearby the tube stations, and the staff were really friendly and helpful. You can either rent a small locker by the front desk or just lock a metal drawer thing under your bed in your room. There was a bathroom in our dorm but used the ones in the hallways as they were nicer, and having 6 people in our room it was quicker too. They have a little computer room you can use and good wifi, and simple breakfast. Bunk beds are a bit creaky. Great stay!

We loved this hostel, the staff was so lovely and helpful, the location is great, there are a lot of restaurants and stores near, willining recommend

Great hostel, very friendly staff that tries to make all the guests feel welcome. I had the pleasure of being there over christmas and the hostel hosted a wonderful christmas dinner.

If you are looking for a home away from home, astor queensway delivers that and more. The staff are extremely helpful and nice. The location is fantastic with hyde park and sights just in walking distance. I was only going to stay for 2 nights but ended up extending my stay for the whole week. Highly recommend for the weary traveller as you are made to feel welcome straight away in their cosy astor family. :)

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Singapore

We spent Christmas here and they had a Christmas dinner for us and really worked hard day and night to make everyone feel at home! Everyday there is breakfast and donations go to charity. Really close to the tube and lots of good food places. Also in a quiet and safe area. Wi-Fi worked well in the room. Would stay here again!

Absolutely recommending! Staffs are extremely helpful and really care about the guest, and the location is really great, very near to the Oxford street and Hyde park, and only a few station away from the scenic spots. The atmosphere is great, you can easily make friends with people here. The common room is comfortable while not crowded.

In overall the hostel is ok. The staff is really friendly and helpful. But it is somewhat run down. The beds are clean, but the batrhooms and the floors should really be renovated.

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Austria

Extra nice customer service; the guests are also friendly! Awesome kitchen and lounge area. Very close to train station and grocery store. Definitely recommend!