Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

+ nice, helpful staff + clean, comfortable beds + adapter, hairdryer etc. available + 24 hour reception - mouldew in the shower

• 27th Mar 2014

Good hostel! I stayed with my friends 3 nights and we liked everything. Towels are free!

Great hostel in a great location, very close to two tube stations which made it pretty easy to go around the main parts of London. The staff was really nice, from the minute we got to the hostel. The room was perfect, with cages underneath each bed so we could store our stuff securely. My only complain was that the Wi-Fi service was really faulty, but besides that I totally recommend this hostel! Look for no further options, this is the place to stay in London.

• 18th Mar 2014
  • Mexico

I ve been there for 2 nights but i will come back for more!!First of all it was clean..Like, really clean.The ''mother of house'' she was strict about that.The staff was amazingly friendly,helpfull and they are there for more than you ask. The kitchen is nice and well equipped and the breakfast is great.Well done!!

Much appreciated from the 'mother of the house' hahaha! Thank you very much for your really kind words. We are looking forward to seeing you next time you are in London! :-)

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »