Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

We stayed at an 8 bed mixed dorm on the sixth floor (without elevator so be prepared for that :P).There was only one bathroom in the room so in the morning you had to wait a bit. The location is very good. Just above Hyde park and very close to metro and bus station. Reception was open 24h and the guys were always happy and willing to help you with whatever you needed (hair drier, lockers,.. - all for free). Breakfast was included in the price and was more than adequate to start your day.Enjoy!

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Greece

I think this is the best hostel so far I've visited (there weren't too many of them so far but still). We stayed there with my friend for 3 nights and just from the door step we were welcomed very warmly. Staff is really friendly, smiling and helpful. They have hairdryers, iron, UK plugs and many other staff for free to borrow. Internet connection is excellent in whole hostel. Rooms, bed sheets and bathrooms are clean also. Location is just fantastic. I DO RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL TO ALL OF YOU! :)

• 21st Nov 2014
  • Poland

the staff were very nice, welcoming and helpful. breakfast was nice and the visitors were always young and friendly. i should say that the rooms were small and crowded. and there was not enough bathrooms. but it was a good value for the low price.

This was my first official hostel experience, I was there for almost a week, and stayed in the 6 bed female room, 4 mix dorm, and the 8 bed dorm, I preferred the 4 mix room, only because there was less people. The staff were so sweet and helpful, very friendly. I'm female traveling alone, and I felt really safe, and really loved the atmosphere of the hostel, very welcoming, and warm. I will definitely be staying here again when I come back to London. Thanks for the great stay! ;)

• 20th Nov 2014

Brilliant hostel, friendly staff, comfortable beds, great free breakfast and 2 minutes from an underground station.

Had such an amazing stay here! Felt right at home the second I walked in, staff are super friendly and easy to get along with, breakfast was great. Super close to Hyde park. Will most definitely stay here again

Nice hostel. Not terribly spacious or luxurious but can't beat value for price. Only major gripe was that there didnt seem like there were enough bathrooms or showers per capita. Location was fantastic in terms of proximity to tourist sites and general safety.

• 16th Nov 2014

Enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff, bus and metro stations closebye.

• 14th Nov 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are really glad you had a pleasant stay and we hope to see you again when next in London! Safe travels, Astor Queensway team

This hostel was very good!!! because, when I had trouble something, staff help to me very kindly. and good price, cleanness and good kitchen!! I'm sure to come this hostel if I come to London. I recommend that you go to ASTOR!!!

Staff are helpful and the location is excellent for Hyde Park and shopping areas by walking.

Thank you very much for your nice review. We are glad you were pleased with our hostel's location. We hope to see you again in the future. Safe travels, Astor Queensway team

Staff were very friendly and hospitable, great location and the place was always kept very clean, would come back again!

• 12th Nov 2014

Beautiful hostel, great service from the staff,

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Greece

Really nice hostel close to bus/tube stations. Good kitchen facilities if you like to make your own food.

Great hostel, such a cozy and warm atmosphere!

• 10th Nov 2014
  • Sweden

I love Peter! He's the best :)

Great chilled vibe. The staff are fantastic and really went out of their way to make our stay as pleasant as possible! Highly recommended.

A good budget hostel. The location was excellent, only a few minutes walk to the nearest tube stations and a really nice 20/30 minute walk to Oxford Street and other attractions. I thought the bed whilst comfortable enough wasn't as clean as I'd expect for the price and it was hard work climbing four flights of stairs to reach the room but overall it's a great hostel in a great location!

Amazing stay at Astor Queensway Hostel. Great location, clean bathrooms, friendly staff and great atmosphere. I will be coming back for sure.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • Croatia

The staff in Astor Queensway were very friendly and helpful. I travelled with a heavy luggage. The staff present when I checked in volunteered to help me carry my luggage upstairs to my room. Astor Queensway had events every night so you would not get bored staying here at all. If you think you are travelling with a big luggage, ask if you can stay in one of the lower level rooms as there are no lifts to take you up. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.

• 5th Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you very much for your lovely words, we are sorry to hear that you struggled with our stairs. As a heritage building we cannot have a lift but we hope to see you again and do our best to accommodate you in one of our lower floors and we will be willing to help you with your luggage as always! Enjoy the rest of your trip, Astor Queensway team.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »