Astor Queensway Reviews

45 Queensborough Terrace, Bayswater, London, England

This was my second stay with them and I couldn't have been more satisfied. The hostel is in a great position, just outside Hyde Park and a couple of minutes by foot from Queensway and Bayswater tube stations, in a very quiet area. There are many extras for free (towels, hairdryers, padlock) and the staff is simply lovely and very helpful and they clean everything every day. It is a very easygoing hostel and a great place for people who don't want to spend a lot and still have quality.

Great stay at astor quest. Really nice atmosphere. Would recommend the twin room if you wanted a bit more privacy, although beware it is on the 6th floor with no lift.

• 16th Apr 2014

thank you very much for your positive feedback, glad to hear that you liked us! Our building is culture heritage so for the moment we are stuck with the traditional way of climbing up the stairs hehe! We will definitely give you a hand with your luggage to make it easier next time, take care and have safe travels!

THANKS!!!!! I had soooooooooo good time with you!! Gonna miss me....

Thank YOU very much for staying with us and for being such an amazing guest!!!! We're gonna miss you, stay in touch X

Nice staff, good location and the ensuite room was really clean!

• 15th Apr 2014

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!!!! We hope to see you again next time you are in London, take care :-)

They had a fantastic breakfast. Cool lounge room that always had people on it, big kitchen to hang out in. Great location! Staff that worked/ lived there were the main people who were around. Maybe slightly cliquey but it's there home! So I get that. Overall good stay!

séjour très cool. Chambre et petit déjeuner plutôt bien.

• 8th Apr 2014

I am really happy that I chose this Astor Queensway hostel! It was super days there! I met a lot of interesting people, include people, who work in the hostel. Everybody was so friendly, kind and so helpful with me. So, If you would like to visit London and you would like to know a real England habits, real England people, food, party, my advice will be sound like - "You must chose Astor Queensway hostel! I is very cute and safe place (Notting Hill area), near is Hyde Park."

• Russia

Thank you so much for your good words, it was really a pleasure meeting you and we were really happy to help you with anything you needed. Stay in touch for more photos from our events! Hope to see you soon, enjoy every single moment of your traveling :-)))

Très bonne localisation avec une station de métro à environ 100m. L'établissement est propre et bien entretenu. Je pense que le point fort de l'auberge est la sympathie du personnel avec un remerciement particulier pour la belle Alex et sa dévouée assistante Esmeralda. Le soir un anniversaire était organisé est on était tous invité.

• 8th Apr 2014

The staff are the big stars of this :) they made me feel welcomed as soon as i arrived, everybody was kind, fun and they were never in a bad mood, lifting everyone up...great atmosphere , great chat...free wi fi, full breakfast and comfy bed. Ill be back for sure :)

• 6th Apr 2014

Dortoir mixte de 4 personnes agréable ; sanitaires rien que pour nous et propres ! Très bonne situation de l'auberge située à quelques dizaines de mètres de Kensington Park, des stations de métro et des arrêts de bus ! Un seul bémol : le p'tit déj' pas terrible mais n'ayant pas payé de supplément, on s'en accommode !!

• 5th Apr 2014

Staffs was really friendly, rooms were clean and nice, and breakfast was better than in many other hostels I visited. I've been in several hostels in London, and this was definately the best one I've visited!

Thank you very much for your feedback! We always do our best to guarantee a wonderful stay for you and your friends :-) We hope to see you again, with more events on the run! Safe travels!!!

Only one bathroom per two floors and really small. In general, bad smell throughout the hostel. Six floors upstairs without lift.

Merci de la disponibilité des employés qui m'ont permis de m'en aller à 4H du matin!!

• 4th Apr 2014

Excelente lugar para quedarse. Es super limpio, céntrico y el staff es genial.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Venezuela

I absolutely loved staying in this hostel! The staff is excellent and very helpful - even before I arrived (I needed to change my reservation) and during my stay. The rooms are clean, bathrooms are inside the rooms (I was staying in a 8 mix room). The hostel has a great atmosphere - there is a kitchen with all you need and a common room where you can spend evenings. The location is also great. There was no internet in the upstairs room, but downstairs it was working great. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your kind words and your positive feedback. We are always happy to help and we want to make sure that our guests enjoy their accommodation and feel like home. We would love to see you again in the near future, take care!

Schöne Lage direkt am Hyde Park, sehr nettes Personal. Das hostel ist schon etwas in die Jahre gekommen, aber für ein paar tage in London reicht es vollkommen aus.

• 1st Apr 2014

The staff was amazing and very helpful!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Denmark

good location, 2 minute walk from queensway and bayswater tube stations. free breakfast which included toast, cereal and coffee/tea. wifi was pretty bad in the rooms but average in the lobby area. i checked in at 1am and had no trouble. the bathrooms were clean and i only had to wait once for a shower. rooms are cramped but its london so you shouldnt be in your room a ton anyway! definitely would stay again

• 27th Mar 2014

+ nice, helpful staff + clean, comfortable beds + adapter, hairdryer etc. available + 24 hour reception - mouldew in the shower

• 27th Mar 2014

Nous avons passé un excellent séjour à Astor Queensway ! L'ambiance est superbe et le staff souriant, sympa et à l'écoute !

• 22nd Mar 2014