8.4
Fabulous 10,960 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 10,960 Total Reviews
Astor Victoria Located at 71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London.
England
London Central London SW1V 2BG 71 Belgrave Road, Victoria
84% 10960
51.4915185 -0.1403411
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

I stayed here for a few nights and would come back. It's in a good location, about a 5 minute walk from the tube. One of the staff offered to help me with my bag up the stairs. The bathrooms were cleaned regularly. Only down side was how hot my room was. A fan was provided but someone in my room kept turning it off during the night

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016

Really great location, close to all forms of transport and within walking distance of big attractions. Will stay here if I visit London again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
6.9

Good location close to Victoria coach and tube stations and pimlico tube. I was on the very top floor, 8 flights of stairs and very hot and stuffy up there we did have a fan but could do with an air conditioning system. Showers weren't great, pressure was low. Staff were nice but didn't tell me much about the hostel, didn't even know where the kitchen was. No atmosphere - don't even know if there was a common area.

• Canada, All Male Group, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
7.1

My friend and I stayed for two nights. Their washrooms are very small but other than that, it's quite a nice place. Friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere.

9th Aug 2016
8.0

This was my first time staying at a hostel so I wasn't sure what to expect but the staff was friendly, helpful, & made me feel at ease.

• USA, Female, 25-30
8th Aug 2016

Astor Victoria Hostel was amazing! so close to all the attractions. Located about 10-15 minutes to Victoria Station and Buckingham Palace. The facilities were very clean since they clean them every 3-5 hours. The Staff were amazing, always willing to help and guide you on the right direction. My sister and I felt very secure on our stay at this hostel. This was our very first time staying at a hostel and it was amazing. Astor Victoria did not disappoint! Great value for our money! Daisy

8th Aug 2016
5.1

Worst WiFi. Not a party hostel. Okay breakfast. Clean. Very small rooms.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Aug 2016

Easy, great location, and friendly staff. Sucks walking up 4 flights of stairs at the end of a long day in the city to get to bed, but everything else makes up for it. Towels are £1, breakfast is £1 donation.

• England, Male, 25-30
4th Aug 2016

Good cheap and cheerful hostel close to Victoria. Staff were really friendly and bed etc. was clean. Will pay them another visit.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
3rd Aug 2016

This is a good hostel and if I return to London I will stay here again. I'm glad I chose the Astor victoria because it's in a good location. It's close to the underground and Victoria station and you can even walk to Buckingham palace! The staff were really nice and friendly and made my stay really great! The hostel has 2 good kitchens, which were very clean. The bathrooms are fairly clean. There are a lot of stairs if you are on the top floor but this didn't bother me. Thanks!