Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

+ Friendly staff, good location, 2 big kitchens - The room was really small and not clean. The walls are paper thin and u can hear everything from the rooms next to you and above you (even with earplugs). The sink in the room kept clogging up and the shower wasn't even working. All in all my stay was good, but I would definitely do something about the cleanliness of the facilities.

Great location and it's only 5 minutes from the tube. Staff were also nice. Would definitely go back.

Everything good! Security, cleanliness, nice and kind staff,... it's a big hostel so don't pretend a place where you can socialize a lot (even though they have a play station with which you can play fifa together!) . Just 4 stories without elevator :/

방이 좁은 느낌이 있었지만 그것말구 조식도있고 취사도 가능하고 너무좋았어요 4일머물렀는데 잠도 편히자고 좋은사람도 많이 만난것같아요 위치도 어디 이동하기 넘좋았어요 대학생 여행하시는 분들께 추천합니다

Hey there! Many thanks for your positive feedback, we really appreciate. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

5층이라 왔다갔다하는게 불편했던거 빼고는 좋았습니다!

• 12th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Hi there! Many thanks for the positive feedback, we really loved it. Since we're in a historical building, it's not easy carrying luggage with the stairs, but there's nothing we can do for that! Waiting to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

The staff were really helpful and friendly and organised heaps of fun activities to try and engage everyone had a great time thanks guys!

Hey There! So glad that you had a wonderful time here. Our aim is take out the most of your visit in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Toilets and showers are VERY small. Some rooms are super noisy late into the night.

Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Since we're in a historical building in Victoria's neighbourhood, we can't do more than this. We have a good neighbour policy, no loud after midnight, so for the next time feel free to communicate with reception about this issue. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

I really loved my stay at the Astor Victoria. The location was perfect; close to two stops on the Victoria line for the tube. The staff was very friendly, and it was so helpful to have a place to store luggage after check out. The breakfast was great, and the wifi connection was very strong. I'd definitely go back!

• 11th Nov 2014

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to write us an awesome review! We enjoyed having you stay with us and hope to see you again soon! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The team @ Astor Victoria (:

I only spent one night here, I needed a hostel that was close to Victoria Station so I could catch a flight to Gatwick airport early in the morning. All in all, I would say it's comfortable and it's very easy to get to. However be warned there isn't a elevator in this hostel, so if you have a backpack no problem, but if you're hauling a suitcase it's a bit of an exercise to get up to the floor you're assigned. Beds were comfy and the facilities were clean.

All perfect. Again at any time. Thumbs up.

• Austria

Hey There! Thanks for the fantastic feedback. Hope to catch you up as soon as possible in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Pubic hair on sheets. Extractor fan wouldn't turn off. Lack of plug sockets in room. Room card stopped working. The staff were lovely. The bed was comfy (once all the pubic hair was removed). The location is excellent.

• 10th Nov 2014

Hey There!! Many thanks for the positive feedback, we're glad that you had a confortable stay and found the staff lovely. For the next time, if you experience such issue as you described, don't hesitate to talk immeadiatly with the reception, they can help you. Wait to see you again, here in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Staff really nice and good atmosphere

• 10th Nov 2014

Hey There! Thank you very much for the positive feedback. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family!

Very friendly and helpful staff!

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Poland

Hey There, thank you for the positive feedback! We're really glad about that. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

I'm a 31 years old women travel alone. Great location, easy to reach and safety. !

• 7th Nov 2014

Hey There, many thanks for the positive feedback, we're really happy that you enjoyed your time here. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love. Astor Victoria Family!

4 flor Without elevator. The wc are the worst, very small and not very clean, not even a shell to put your closes.

Hey There, thanks for the feedback. Concerning the building, we can't do anything since we're in a historical place without lift. All the rooms are furbished with shelves. Wait to see you again in the magical London, here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

I would recommend this place to those who want to meet new people and have a fantastic place in London to stay.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Hi there! Thanks for the excellent feedback. We're so happy that you met good people here. The vibrations are so positive! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love, Astor Victoria Family!

I had an exceptional stay at the Astor! The staff were amazing and a very big special mention goes to Dan, he was always going above and beyond his duties to make sure my stay was perfect! I would definately recommend this hostel to others! Thanks again to all the amazing staff at the astor!

• 5th Nov 2014

Hey There! Many thanks for the lovely feedback! We're so glad that you had such a good time here, it's our aim. Dan is really delighted about your mention! Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family.

This was my first time staying in a hostel, and it was a great start! I really enjoyed myself, the staff were really nice & helpful. The toilets and shower areas were kept nice & clean. I would highly recommend this hostel for the location, features, and staff. Thanks for a great introduction to hostel staying Astor Victoria!

Hey there! Many thanks for the excellent feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed that much your time here @Astor Victoria! Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love. Astor Victoria Family!

We spend five days there and had a lovely time. We did not have any drawback, on the contrary, things worked out as promised which allowed us to have superb holidays.

Prefect location: 5 mins walk to the Pimlio station and 10 mins to Victoria with very decent neighborhood. The room is clean yet not very spacious. The bathroom is very tiny but sufficient to take a shower. The breakfast is simple but nice. I mean for a hostel in city center with that kind of price, what do you expect? I won't hesitate to stay there again. :)

Hey! Thanks for the nice feedback! I think you've got the point and it definitely is an excellent value for your money! Wait to see you again in the lovely London, here @Astor Victoria. Lot of love. Astor Victoria Family

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7