Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

It was a great weekend in London. We picked this hostel following my sister's recommendation. Nice, tidy, safe, not too partyish but not too boring. I also found the staff very helpful. Great value for money

• 18th Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Excellent Quality/Price

The staff were amazing and friendly. It's the mere place to stay whenever I go London!!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Turkey

The staff is the worst I've never seen. Large time waiting for attendance.

I only needed a place to stay close to the bus station and it was ideal. I truly recommend!

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Estonia

Nice place, safe location. Shower experience was bad, standing in water from previous users and breakfast was average.

• 15th Apr 2014

A lovely place to stay - our room was bright and airy with a lovely big window. The only downsides were that it got incredibly hot at night, there was only one big light, so when people needed to leave at 2.30am, they had to use that and wake everyone up, and the breakfast was terrible - sugary cereals, white bread and milk, no sign of any fruit or anything for a vegan to put on the cereals.

Favorite hostel in Europe so far. Thanks for being awesome!

• 13th Apr 2014

Amazing experience. Great, friendly staff and very clean rooms. I have nothing but good things to say about Astor Victoria.

Really close to Pimlico station, and bus 24 stopping (24hrs service) stopping nearby. The hostel was really clean and staff really friendly. Adaptors were available with 5£ deposit (a life saver since my arrived in UK broken). Only negative thing: the kitchen was too packed at breakfast both days I stayed with no mugs available for everyone.

Both of the guys in our group had less-than-desireable experiences in their rooms. Our group would have preferred it if there was an option for male-only rooms too, rather than just the mixed rooms for the guys. On a lighter note, we're all very thankful for the female-only option for the girls.

• 11th Apr 2014

the atmosphere is comfortable for me to take a rest because to noisy if there's someone pass the coridor or even talking on their room

It's clean ,but too small

Nice hostel, the breakfast is good and the facilities are ok. The location is in a nice area.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Your hostel is located in a beautiful area of London and although it is in London City, the price was good. You have also been very friendly.

• 7th Apr 2014

The best hostel in London!!!! With lovely staff!!! Thanks a lot!!!!

The hostel has an excellent position (pimlico/victoria). Rooms were small but clean. But please improve wi-fi!!!!!

• 7th Apr 2014

Excellent location in central London.

• 7th Apr 2014

On my visits to reception, I found each of the three staff members I encountered to be be keen, friendly, attentive and exceptionally helpful and accommodating. The issue of another guest nicking my bed was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I wasn't expecting much from a hostel, but the service I received was better and more welcoming than any I have encountered even in a hotel. Hugely impressed and will definitely visit again.

• 7th Apr 2014

6명 여성 도미토리에서 묵었습니다. 전 런던 다시가면 여기서 묵을거에요!!! 빅토리아 역과 가까워서 공항가는 버스 탈 때 완전 편리! 핌리코역과는 더 가깝고, 호스텔 바로 앞에서 24번 버스를 타고 주요 관광지를 다닐 수 있어서 더더욱 편리합니다. 위치 짱!!! 침대도 깨끗하고, 캐비넷도 있고, 방안에 세면대는 물이 좀 잘 안내려가고 약간 깨끗하지 못하지만 그래도 쓰는데 무리는 없었어요. 전날 묵었던 한인 민박보다 스무배는 좋았어요 같은 19파운드였는데.. 스탭들 다 엄청 친절하고, 프린트 무료!!, 컴퓨터 쓸 수 있으나 좀 느려서 답답.. 하지만 한인민박의 손바닥크기만한 미니랩탑보단 훨씬 좋아요!! (제가 묵었던 옷이 유난히 과장광고가 심한 곳 일 수 있어요. 모든곳이 그렇진 않을거라 믿고싶네요 ㅎㅎ 전 도토리민박에서 묵었어요) 의외로 한국인들 많아서 외롭지 않아요. 엄청 바글바글 하진 않지만, 꼭 두명 세명은 마주치더라는! 그리고 호스텔 존이라 안전! 강추!

• 6th Apr 2014