Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

My stay at Astor was averagely good. I have had better stays at previous cheaper hostels, but this hostel is very large so naturally service wasn't as attentive. I understood that towels were free, however I was mistaken and had to pay £1 for a crusty blue towel. the Bathrooms were clean apart from some mould on the shower curtain. Luckily my room was on the top floor hidden away and my room mates were quiet, apart from one guy snoring. Overall a good clean hostel that has 50 rooms.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Lovely place , lovely people..

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Russia

Thank you so much for the top rating!!! We are glad you enjoyed your stay as much as we enjoyed having you stay with us. Take care and safe travels! Astor Victoria team

I had a confortable stay in a 4 bed female dorm, but I was expecting the rooms to have some individual lockers. There was a a kind of locker under the beds, but not that much space and also very noisy. The shower was good, individual, clean and hot water. I was surprised with the breakfast, it was very simple but good. Staffs were friendly, and the hostel is a 10 minute walk from Victoria station, or closer to Pimlico station. Quiet and secure area. Would stay again for sure.

• 30th Jan 2016

I loved everything, however, when I was there they didn't have enough lockers, and I suggest offering shampoo and those things

• Spain

brilliant

• Sudan

Many many thanks for this brilliant review :-D Hope to see you soon, Astor Victoria team.

Bathrooms and toilets were bad...

• 29th Jan 2016
  • India

Breakfast was great (especially for only £1) and the staff was nice! I definitely would stay there again! My only complaint is that the WiFi didn't work very well for me.

Thank you very much for staying with us we really appreciate your lovely comments and we are glad you wish to stay with us again! Thank you for letting us know about the WiFi, it is actually superfast fibre optic and we had a check to solve the problem :) Safe travels, Astor Victoria team

My stay at Astor was fantastic , felt almost like home . The staff was very friendly and polite.

• 26th Jan 2016
  • India

We are thrilled to hear you had a great stay and that you got that cosy, homey vibe we stand for! Our staff will always be here to help you and welcome you whenever you return. Safe travels!!! Astor Victoria team

the worst hostel ever!! I have traveled so many cities from now on.this is horrible. the staff was very unkind even rude. room was so dirty. I think they dont clean up well. I would never recomment this hostel. Dont believe the reviews listed.

The staff at Astor Victoria are really helpful and accommodating, highly recommend this hostel!

• 25th Jan 2016

We are celebrating this 5* review thank you so much! We very much appreciate it that you recommend us to fellow travellers! We hope to see you again soon. Take care and enjoy your travels! Astor Victoria team.

Hostel ideally located in the very heart of London, and 5 mins from Victoria station. Nicest staff ever and reception open 24h/7! Very good facilities with fully equipped kitchens laundry, lounge and movie rooms. The place is absolutely clean and very safe, and in any case, lockers are provided for free in addition to suitcases cages behind the beds, so YAY! The rooms are usually quiet but there is an event every day, so you can either relax or partyl... Your call. Would recommend it 100%!

• 24th Jan 2016

We couldn't thank you more for this top review!!!! Our staff appreciate all your lovely words, we want all our guests to feel safe and free to choose any of the many options this city has to offer. And yes party and relaxing times can go together with respect to every guest's choice! Once again thank you very much for staying, the Victoria team will always be here to welcome you and the fellow travellers :)

Bathroom was dirty.

Hi there, many thanks for staying with us, we take our guests' feedback into consideration and we will definitely work harder for exceptional cleanliness results! If you wish to elaborate a bit more on your comments, please send us an email (feedback@astorhostels.com), any ideas will be welcome! Safe travels, Astor Victoria team :)

The hostel's toilets and showers were atrocious. Small rooms that were filthy. Sinks in the toilets were small and the water would splash onto you as you tried to wash your hands. Walls were thin and the hostel was noisy.

• 22nd Jan 2016

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We believe our toilet and shower facilities are big enough and comfortable. They are cleaned 4 times a day. We work hard to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, a comfortable atmosphere, and a special attention to every need! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Staff are really helpful, great location. As described.

• 21st Jan 2016

Hey there! thanks a lot for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are very happy to hear you spent a pleasant stay here. We work hard to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, a comfortable atmosphere, and a special attention to every need! :) We hope to see you again soon in the charming London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! xx

The only thing that i would recommend is to increase the number of sockets in the room. It's actually very annoying that i can't charge my phone or laptop close to my bed but just nearby the sink and the other bed. Good Location, some convenient supermarkets nearby. Victoria station 10 mins walking. Really impressed by the staff, it helped me a lot to have a comfortable time. I was travelling alone and this was really appreciated.

Decent location, short walk to Pimlico and only short tube trips into major areas. Safe and bedrooms were cleaned daily. The staff I dealt with were excellent, they put my suitcase in the luggage room for me and part way through my stay, my things were moved because I was supposed to change rooms but reception staff fixed it up so I didn't have to and had all my things returned safely!

Hey there! many thanks a lot for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We are very happy to hear you spent a pleasant stay here. We work hard to ensure a peaceful night's sleep, a comfortable atmosphere, and a special attention to every need! Inside Westminster council and on a walkable distance from the main attractions we also think that our location is unbeatable :) We hope to see you again soon in the charming London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! xx

Astor victoria Hostel have a good facilities only 5-8 minutes by walk from Pumlico station and 15 min by tube for city center. All the Staff are very nice and helpful ! i recomand this hostel !

• 18th Jan 2016

It was fabulous, we loved it We have decided to make it our hq we end up in London

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

Really great hostel, fantastic atmosphere, would definitely recommend!

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Jepple
  • South Africa

This hostel is so hospitable and friendly to people from all over the wold.

• 15th Jan 2016