Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Very professional hostel, clean rooms and showers. A very social hostel, pretty good location 8 min walk to tube, good staff

The Astor Victoria is a great hostel. I would totally stay there again. It's not too far to walk to some of the main attractions of London, and isn't far from the Underground station. Only thing I wish was different is the temperature of the rooms. It's always a little too warm in there! Otherwise, fantastic place with friendly staff!

• 25th Aug 2015

Great location, very clean facilities, sink in bedroom, comfortable beds, and good activities planned each night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was a solo female traveller arriving at night and I felt perfectly safe walking through the streets from Pimlico.

The location was perfect following a five day tour that ended at Victoria station. Upon arrival, my friends and I expressed a dislike of stairs. The staff was very accommodating and even managed to fit all three of us into the same room (despite having booked separately) with only one flight of stairs. The room was clean and came with a sink. I just wish there could be lockers in the room. There are baskets that you can lock, but the latches are quite finicky when trying to fit the lock.

Hi, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! We are always more than happy to help you navigate our heritage stairs and thank you for your suggestion; we are always looking for ways to improve the hostel where we can. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Poor and unheathy breakfast not suitable for a gluten free vegan, the space under bed lockers are very small so even a medium luggage cannot fit in and my locker was also blocked from a big furniture next to it. The doors make a lot of noice so I was all the time waking up even when the doors of the other rooms were opening/closing! The floor was shaking when someone was walking in the room and again this was interrupting my sleep. Youngsters in the hostel were not respecting the silent hours!!!

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Super great location. Cereals and toast for breakfast for 1 pound. Hallway rug was wet and stinky and it doesn't look like they vacuum the room carpets very often, but otherwise it was a great stay and would stay again.

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London at our great location! Our hostel is vacuumed and mopped 2 times daily, we must have missed a stop that day. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Needed to stay at Victoria because I needed to be near Victoria Coach Station. Somehow I prefer the Astor Hyde Park Hostel to stay in London. This hostel is okay and good value for the money but I felt it was less comfortable, the lounge was quite tiny (we were packed at night). Well, it's quite personal, but it didn't have the same atmosphere to me. We also had fire alarms twice on my last night, and apparently for nothing. Staff was great.

No hangers in the room, asked for it and they said they didn't have any, so it was kinda hard to find someplace to hang your jacket or wet towels. Other than that, the staff were awesome and the location is near to the 2 Underground stations and Victoria Coach Station. All in all, it was a good stay. Cheers!

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! Thank you for your suggestion and so happy you got to take advantage of our great location. Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good location. And good rooms. Other residents in the hostel left bathrooms dirty. But staff clean 4 times a day. Staff are super friendly also.

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! It does feels like there is always someone cleaning at Astor Victoria doing our best to keep the bathrooms as clean as possible. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Incredible staff - so helpful and fun to be around. Great location near an underground stop. The whole city is very accessible from the Pimlico stop. Loved it here and would definitely recommend it.

Very friendly, welcoming atmosphere, amazing stuff!!! Thank you!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Lithuania

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a good time with us and thank your shinning review. You are more then welcome Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

Toilets didn't flush, toilet lights didn't work, dirty showers, particularly crammed

• 16th Aug 2015

This is an awesome hostel. The manager Eric is so friendly and goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. They have social events on every night which makes for good mingling, especially for solo travelers.

a girl apparently was robbed and the hostel didn't offer to much help. but besides this, was a nice place. plenty bathroom, large kitchen, good bf, near to london eye, big ben, queen's palace and you can reach on walk from victoria coach station.

Positives: great location, around the corner from metro, decent beds, movie room, free wifi in room, cheap breakfast. Negatives: bathroom shortage, not the cleanest, no outlets next to beds.

I really enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The atmosphere was really nice! Keep up the good work :)

• 15th Aug 2015

Keep up the great work!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Indonesia

everything was amazing!!

• 14th Aug 2015

Kind of disappointed with this stay. They really shouldn't block whatsapp from making calls! Most tourists rely on whatsapp to meet up with local people they may be visiting and this makes things really difficult. My room was also weirdly messy. Lots of random wrappers and trash everywhere that seemed like they had been there for a long time. The staff were friendly though, I came in with a pretty bad bout of food poisoning and they offered me bread and water to settle my stomach.

Really enjoyed our stay, from Texas with love!

• 13th Aug 2015