Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I was struggling to carry my luggage to my room, then a polite gentleman named Eric came out of nowhere and saved the day!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback! We're more than happy that Eric saved your day helping you out to carry your luggage. You should know that all of our staff is 24hrs available to help guests out! hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Tks I had a great time there, the staff is cool, the ambience is nice and I had exactly that I needed, good location, facilities and price.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a great time with us. Our staff is so excited to receive such a compliment and we always work to create the best atmosphere possible with our daily events. Inside Westminster area we strictly believe our location is unbeatable and we're also delighted it was well worth for your money. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was great that they had adapters that you could use for free. some of the staff was amazing and some seems in a bad mood all the time. But I really enjoyed my stay here! Great location and easy access to London through undeground!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such a great time with us. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a compliment like that and they're pretty sure it wasn't bad mood but probably some hard moment during the job. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

You dont get what you pay for in Astor Victoria, you get more, for the price I paid I expected far less. There is only one thing I can say wich could be seen as negative, steps... that´s it, everything else was very nice, from the movie room to the free breakfast. I should also say that the staff was going beyond the call of duty, helping me with travel arrengments and doing so with a great attitude.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Argentina

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a stay which exceeded your expectations. This is a reason to be everybody proud! We're so thrilled to receive such a good compliment like that! Our aim is to create the best atmosphere ever with our recommendations, daily events, with our attitude. Hope to see you back soon. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Excellent location as its only a 2 minute walk to a tube station. Lots of pubs near to the hostel too if you just wanted to go out for a pint. Big pub crawl stopped in at the hostel via a double decker bus so not too bad if you want to hit the town.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy you've had a positive feeling about our neighbourhood. Inside Westminster council we know we have the unbeatable location, furthermore if you have a double decker bus picking you up for a pub crawl what do you need more? Lol Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family

By far the most comfortable bed with the best bedding of any hostel I've ever been in. I was ready for a perfect sleep, until, beginning at 11 PM, I discovered my roommates' disregard for courtesy and consideration. Their behavior was no reflection on the hostel itself, which was very nice. Drawbacks - My room on a fourth floor walk up was a bit of a nuisance. And it was a 12 minute walk from Victoria coach station. Neither of those are pluses if you have cumbersome luggage.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you liked the hostel and we're sorry for your roommates' rudeness. We always suggest to see reception, we're 24hrs available to help people out. A cumbersome luggage will never be a plus, that's why we always help our guests carrying up the baggage. Hopefully we'll see again each other's in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. And such a good price, especially for London. Safe area too. Would stay again

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had such a positive experience with us. Our aim is always to guarantee a good night sleep and an enjoyable stay inside out the hostel. We always organize daily events like movie nights, dinners, games and nights out. We also think that is a good value for your money, that's why a stay with us is safe and well worth! Can't wait to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Vic! Love

Great location, amazing staff- would definitely recommend.

• 23rd Jun 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had a beautiful stay with us. Our location is unbeatable, inside Westminster council and 20 minutes walking from the main central attractions. Our staff is thrilled to receive such a compliment like this! Hopefully we'll see each other's in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

I had a lovely time and even after I moved hostels (because they didn't have room for me) I went back to hang out with the staff more. The wifi was good the breakfast was fine and it was located in a nice area.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so delighted you've had such a lovely time with us, enjoyed the location which is unbeatable inside Westminster council. We always try to offer the best service ever with our nice facilities like free wifi, charity breakfast, free padlocks, adaptors, lockers, printing. Our staff is so happy you find them so interesting. Can't wait to see you back again always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Vic's Family!

Very enjoyable stay!

• 21st Jun 2015

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had such an enjoyable stay. With our daily events we always try to create the best possible atmosphere and we're 24hrs available to help people out and to guarantee a nice night sleep. Hope to see you again with us in the lovely London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!

We were in a private room, which was compact but cosy and the bed was so comfortable. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Overall we had a great stay!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so glad you've had a great stay with us. We always pay special attention for a private room stay including free towels, coffee and the and a special board on which you can write anything you need. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

One of the worst facilities I've ever experienced. Small room with old and broken shower, no enough space to unpack my luggage and no lift! But location was nice for me because I used victoria coach station a lot and staffs were nice. It's too expensive when I consider the facilities but every hostels in london is similar.

good but need to clean floor of the room and beds.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're happy you've had a good experience with us overall. Floors and beds are cleaned on a daily basis by staff. We always suggest to see reception for any issue, we're 24hrs available to help and to check all the cleanliness standards. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family

Simply one of those places where you'll definitely be back! They really care about their reputation.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so delighted about your thought and hope to see you back very soon in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria! Our aim is to guarantee the best possible night sleep but also with our daily event we try to create a cozy atmosphere and a pleasant stay. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family

Exellcwnt hostel ever. Friendly staff.

• 16th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy you've found the place excellent and had a great time with the staff! Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

great job keep up

Hi there, We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us at Astor Victoria! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are always trying hard to improve and ensure guests have the best possible time with us. We hope to see you again in the future and glad you enjoyed your time in London. Lots of love, Astor Victoria

The hostel is in such a good location, 5/10 minute walk to Victoria. The guys at the desk when checking in were awesome and friendly (Zack and another one who was quite happy singing along to Queen). I was gutted I had plans or I would have totally been up for movie night. The hostel is quite noisy so if you're a light sleeper it might not be for you. I will definitely stay here on future visits to London!

Hello there. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We love that our location is so close to all the major attractions and transportation venues. Our staff is constantly trying to improve and work hard to ensure our guests have the best stay possible. In regards to the noise level we ask our guests to keep the noise to a minimum after midnight. The hostel has been full lately which may contribute to the noise but feel free to tell reception if it is too loud. Astor Family

We had an amazing stay! The atmosphere was friendly and welcoming and I really felt like I could ask the staff about everything I wondered about. Will absolutely stay ar Astor Victoria again!

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so glad you've had such an amazing stay with us, enjoyed the hostel atmosphere. Our staff feels like heaven receiving such a nice compliment. We hope you come to see us again in the magical city of London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel! Lots of love, Astor Victoria x

Decent place and great value for money with London being so expensive. They really nag you for feedback after you've left though!

• 15th Jun 2015

Brilliant atmosphere

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the hostel's atmosphere. We contribute all together on a daily basis to create the best atmosphere ever with our daily event inside out the hostel and the city of London. Hope to see you back soon. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7