8.4
Fabulous 11,119 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 11,119 Total Reviews
Astor Victoria Located at 71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London.
England
London Central London SW1V 2BG 71 Belgrave Road, Victoria
84% 11119
51.4915185 -0.1403411
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

Very close to Victoria station. The hostel has a lot of common room areas to hang out in. 2 big kitchens and lots of room to store food. The breakfast costs £1 and goes towards charity so that's awesome. The toilets are quite tiny and the sink is really small. But the showers are nice and spacious. Overall, pretty good hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

As my first Hostel adventure it was pretty good. The lack of plugs near beds was a minus as well as how hot the room was. Bed was comfy and showers were clean. Location was close to a tube station, but lacking in nightlife options nearby.

5.7

Rooms were so hot! Impossible to get a good nights sleep. Bathrooms had hair all over the sink and soap dispensers were uncovered and had debris floating in it. Atmosphere was bad. Not the social place I thought it would be. Not enough chargers for everyone in a room. Someone unplugged my phone in the middle of the night so I woke up with a dead phone which is a huge problem for a solo female traveller. The lockers under the bunk beds were temperamental too.

• India, Male, 25-30
5.7

While the place location and money was a fit for pocket but services should be improved especially cleanliness in washrooms and wifi connectivity. Wifi in one word was pathetic as it takes ages to send even a whatsapp msg. Forget a call! Will recommend for people who don't expect either of the 2 services.

• England, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2016

Great hostel! We stayed for 4 nights, mixed room, we got lucky with our room mates they were so nice and we all had fun, We were never worried about our belongings, the sheets were clean and bedroom was as well. The toilet just outside our door was out of order for 3 out of our 5 days but there was another one right next to it so we didn't mind,breakfast was great and only £1 to charity, near both Victoria and pimlico station easy to get everywhere!!! We will definetly be coming back!

• England, Male, 31-40
21st Sep 2016
2.0

Very unfit

• Portugal, Female, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
4.6

No elevator. I've been there for a night, I told I was leaving about 4am and they still gave me a bed in a room at the 4th floor, I carried my luggage upstairs then in less then 4 hours I was leaving the hostel (check out). They charge £5 as a key security deposit and £1 for towel rental and I just had credit card and they don't accept it so I needed to give then my ID till my check out. Room, shower and toilet are pretty small. No outlets to charge phone near beds.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Sep 2016

Only stayed for one night but was clean and had everything we needed, only 20 minute walk to all main attractions :) good stay would go again.

• Malaysia, Female, 31-40
19th Sep 2016

Location is perfect for me as a traveller using bus and train. It is also a short walking distance to Buckingham Palace. Staffs are very friendly. Kitchen is very clean with good ventilation. They do not have many toilets but surprisingly I didn't have any problems. The toilets always vacant. The room is pretty good but the wooden floor creates lot of noise while stepping on it.

• USA, Female, 41+
17th Sep 2016
6.9

The location is great. The price mid good for the area, but still a very expensive hostel. Beware of the limitation. Kudos to the night manager for applying decency and compassion for 2 weary travelors