Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Definitely the best hostel I've been so far!!! I've stayed here several times and I've always felt welcome. Excellent location and really good facilities, including two kitchens and a super cool movie room. But the best is by far the atmosphere and the staff, a bunch of amazing and genuine people from all around the world always willing to help with a big smile. So if you're looking for a fun and comfortable place to spend a weekend or a long holiday, Astor Victoria is definitely the place :D

Although I made a one big reservation we were split on two grups. If my friends were lucky to get room big enough, our room was small as 8 person room. There was no hangers or wardrobe. We had to keep our jackets on shelfs. The staff was helpful, especially the British guy. Showers and common room little to small.

AMAZING HOSTEL!!! Very friendly staff also specially Andre, Gloria and off course the Italian guy ERIC!!!!

Vary kind staff! I like so much astor victoria hostel.

• 21st Jan 2015

I made a mistake with the dates and they solved it very efficiently. They should consider buying more cutlery. At dinner, it was impossible to get a fork!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Overall a great stay. Location is central to many sightseeing destinations. 10 minute walk from Victoria station. The only negatives were cold showers and security is weak, anyone can walk in at any time as the front door was rarely locked.

The staff were keen to answer your questions. The only drawback was there was no lift but it didn't matter to me because I put my luggage in the luggage room.

• 18th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

Everyting was good !!!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Bulgaria

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a review. We're so happy that you had a positive stay with us. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great Hostel: well located, nice staff, calm atmosphere, well cleaned, kitchen equiped, cinema room with netflix, near metro and victoria station. The only complain is about the shower without hot water in the morning.

Nice hostel, helpful staff. I just think that the bedroom is too small for 4 people, and the shower inside of it doesn´t help at all. Also, the bathrooms at the second floor are old, which make them seem to be dirty. Value for money doesn´t worth it.

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We really suggest you to see reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help! Hopefully, we will see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very good hostel. Good location, good facilities, good staff. The only complain is about the shower, I was not able to have a hot shower in the morning (around 9am).

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you appreciated more or less everything in here! the only thing we suggest is to see immediately reception for any issue that could happen, we're here for help you out! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

GOOD: laundry, fridge for guests, close to Victoria Stations, good beds, huge locker under the bed. BAD: Toilets kept clogging, guests' cleanliness reflected in the hostel (hair in shower drains, gum on bed posts, dirty dishes, etc.), wifi was a joke - didn't exist, icy cold showers, bad insulation and ventilation (water running down windows every morning), some idiot nicked our properly labelled food from the guest fridge. Well, you get what you pay for. I recommend the Walrus instead.

• Denmark

Well when I search for hostels I really want an accurate review and I will share the exact thing nothing less, nothing more! Ok so the staff is really friendly I arrived there without a reservation and the girl at the front desk told me to book online because it was cheaper! So I was in an 8 people room and it was what I expected, they can work in the cleanliness of the shower and toilette but it was not like SUPER discussting. I would recommend this hostel the bed was clean and good location!

• Mexico

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you had a positive stay overall. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of love, Astor Victoria Family!

The bathroom had only one super tiny sink, was impossible to was your hands/face and brush your teeth

• 11th Jan 2015

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really happy that you had a good time here. We always suggest to see reception for any issue anyway, we're here for help you out! We hope to see you again in the beautiful London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

We loved staying at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Too bad we can't go back next time since my husband will be over 35 :(

The hostel was pretty good. Location is great, 5 min walk to one of the bigest train, bus and underground station.

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you liked the hostel and the location. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

Great hostel, clean beds and well kept kitchen. The floors seemed like they could have used a vacuum, but overall I'd seen worse. Friendly staff, great location, and I felt really secure with all my stuff. Would visit again!

Have stayed here more than once, pretty good hostel. Friendly and helpful staff! The cages under the bed are very loud though if anyone is up early/late. Would be nice if each bed had PowerPoint close by other than that pretty happy :)

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you liked the hostel and the staff! We recommend to see reception for any issue that could happen and we're really open to suggestions about possible improvements. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family! Big Hug, Astor Victoria Family!

very nice and friendly hostel in a convenient location 10minutes from the Victoria station in London

Hi there, many thanks for suck a positive feedback. We're really happy that you enjoyed our location, that's important for us. Wait to see you again in the lovely London, always here @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

Very good location! Old building so makes done noise sometimes, but would definitely go again!

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy that you enjoyed the location and had a good time in here. Since we're in a historical building, there's not that much we can do for noise! Feel free to see reception for any issue next time. Wait to see you again in the magical London, always @Astor Victoria Hostel. Lot of Love, Astor Victoria Family!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7