Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

We'll located, well priced, room was a bit on the smelly feet side, but hey it's a hostel.

I liked this hostel ,i travel for a month in the UK, I stayed in this hostel for two night ,lovely n friendly staff,they are very nice ,and have good housekeeper,Although the toilet n shower room is small but clean,tidy kitchen,Nice breakfast,fast wifi in room , my room a little bit hot,but they have fan in room is ok,location is great near the main station,i recommend it to everyone:-)!after check out i stay in this hostel to 6pm,n i gave a lucky coin to the staff,freeluggage storage,love it~

Thanks for the awesome review! We loved having you stay with us.Thanks for the coin it is now up on our wall at reception(: We hope to see you next time you're in London! All the best. The team @ Astor Victoria

Would love to have one plug per bed. The place is really nice.

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate all the feedback, and are always looking to improve our guests experience. We hope to have you stay with us again next time you're in London. All the best, the team @ Astor Victoria

It's a nice youth hostel very well located, not too far from the tube and just few steps from the bus stop ! My friends and I were in a 6 beds dorm and the room was pretty clean as for the toilets and showers, There was enough place for each of us in the room. The staff is just awsome, very helpful and nice. The atmosphere is pretty cool with good vibes and good music when you come in. The only negative point would be the breakfast a) not real juice b) not enough choice c) not enough refill.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Everything you need. Good staff. Really good atmosphere.

Hey there! Thanks for the review, we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We'd love to have you back next time you're in London. All the best. The team

Good place to stay. Was only there for one night so it's hard to review it as a whole. It was a little difficult to find at first as the streets in London can be confusing at times. From the Victoria station to the front door was about a 10-ish minute walk. Staff was very friendly. Wasn't much going on as far as nightlife goes. I would stay here again.

• 19th Aug 2014

A fair deal for The Money. Very clean and good beds.

• 19th Aug 2014

Nice and clean hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. The location (within walking distance from Victoria train and coach stations) is very convenient if you need to catch an early bus or train.

toilets are really small and the stairs are narrow,so when you carry your luggage,it can be a problem.Rooms are also small I think at most four people can stay inside.thats why there is no fresh air in the room.Breakfast is really basic only cereal,nutella etc.But this hostel is valuable for money.Because the location is great.

Faced problem with the lock (smart card) provided to me. Asked thrice to resolve the problem, but nothing got resolved. Finally they themselves unlocked the door and asked me keep the door open whenever I went to toilet and incase if gets locked again, I should be rushing to them for help. This is very irritating.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • India

Probably a bit pricey for what it is. It lacked the atmosphere of previous hostels I have stayed at. The free breakfast was a nice addition but nothing to get excited about. Lockers were big and the place was clean.

Great place to stay. Staff are very helpful and accommodating (and attractive)! ;)

It's a nice place for a few time but bathrooms are small and durty..

Stayed for one night but unfortunately was scheduled to go home. Met very nice friendly people, great way to meet other young people too as age limit is 35. It makes a lot of difference when the staff are open and friendly and their attitude was great. Would stay here again if I visited London again.

Hey there! Thanks for the awesome review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward welcoming you back next time you're in London

Lovely place, friendly people, excellent location. You can have good night sleep in a quiet area and then go easily anywhere you like. Sainsbury's is near and you can make your own food in the kitchen. Free wi-fi was nice and also there is computer you can use to surf internet or print tickets.

- the internet was not working properly (too many users in network?) - staff was very friendly and helpful :-) - possibility to leave luggage at hostel after check-out is great! - breakfast was okay; two small bread rolls per person is not enough though

I don't wnat to book here again It's too difficult to take a shower

Everything was excellent except the room cleaness...Staff were kind, place is convenient and the greatest thing was--can cook by yourself (though I didn't do it as I am bad at cooking...)! However, the room was not clean enough and it was a little pitty. Anyway, I enjoyed my stay in this hostel!

• 9th Aug 2014
  • Japan

The beds are not comfortable and the room we had was so narrow two people could hardly pass each let alone the storage under the bed. The staff was great and kept the place extremely spic and span. The movie room was a great place to hang out and a nice feature!

We enjoyed our staying at Astor Victoria =) Everything was great! Thank you all!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7