Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I stayed here twice. The 1st time the dorm was really good. The 2nd time I got a bad planned dorm with noisy lockers and water dripping from the ceiling and you could here people taking a shower in the floor above you and others talking in the common areas. I would stay again here but not in that particular dorm, since it's still a good hostel overall.

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're really happy you've had a positive stay overall, during your two times with us. We had a leaking problem, unfortunately during the days you've been here, but now it's everything sorted it out. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family! xx

Very nice and helpful staff. Cool, casual atmosphere. All the facilities were cleaned regularly.

• 28th Aug 2015

Hey there, thank you for leaving a great review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us at Astor Victoria. Out staff is constantly working hard to ensure everyone is enjoying themselves. We hope to see you again in the future! Lots of love, The Astor Victoria Family! xx

Had a really great stay at Asher Victoria. Nice and clean rooms, great staff and facilities are most of the time clean. Location is nearby the underground so you van be in centraal London in a very short time. Will definitially recommend this hostel.

• 28th Aug 2015

Hey there, many thanks for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us and our facilities. We work hard to make sure you guys will take advantage from your stay with us! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

This was my first hostel experience and as a solo female traveller I couldn't of hoped for anything better. I felt safe, comfortable and always had someone to talk to. The area the hostels in is awesome. Breakfast was good. The staff were awesome. There were a few issues with toilets being clogged but it's an old building, the rest of the facilities were perfect. I'm planning on using it as my regular London hostel as I travel.

Wifi is extremely slow, washroom is outside the room and there is only one outlet in one room.

Not too impressed with this hostel. While it was easy enough to find and close to a tube station and Victoria station, it was definitely lacking. Dorms were very cramped, as was the common room. Toilets seemed to always be plugged and not working and staff was a little stand-off ish. I was surprised to learn one night that the hostel was doing a pre- carnival salsa party and no one had bothered to tell us until they were leaving. I wouldn't go back.

I thought the restrooms could be a little better maintained, and perhaps a reminder to all guests upon check-in about keeping being quiet at night (as others have said, thin walls) but overall really enjoyed my stay and don't regret spending my money there!

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Taiwan

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your stay with us! We will keep a special eye in terms of restrooms maintenance, so thanks for your tips. Hope to see you again in the magic London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very professional hostel, clean rooms and showers. A very social hostel, pretty good location 8 min walk to tube, good staff

Hi, many thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! Our location is like none other in London, sharing a street with Victoria station makes any stroll home for the bus or train convenient. Hope to see you again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The Astor Victoria is a great hostel. I would totally stay there again. It's not too far to walk to some of the main attractions of London, and isn't far from the Underground station. Only thing I wish was different is the temperature of the rooms. It's always a little too warm in there! Otherwise, fantastic place with friendly staff!

• 25th Aug 2015

Hello, many thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! The rooms can get quite warm which is perfect for the British winter, though we hope you found the fan to help keep you cool during the summer. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

good one!

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a good time with us. We do our best to guarantee a nice night sleep to our guests! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

Great location, very clean facilities, sink in bedroom, comfortable beds, and good activities planned each night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was a solo female traveller arriving at night and I felt perfectly safe walking through the streets from Pimlico.

Hi, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! It is always nice to hear great words about the time and efforts that our cleaning team put in daily to ensure the hostel is clean and tidy as possible. But, also the efforts everyone puts in at night to make everyone's stay a great one. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Great location (short walk from victoria coach station) and very good value for money. It definitely had a party atmosphere which to be honest, was wasted on me because I just needed a cheap bed, but would definitely be good for those who want to meet people and socialise. Two issues: The breakfast wasn't very interesting (but only £1 so can't complain too much) and because I arrived late and had forgotten my toothbrush, it would have been nice to have some basic supplies available to buy.

Hey there, many thanks for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've found the location great; inside Westminster area and on a 2o minutes walkable distance from the main central attractions we believe it's unbeatable! We always work hard to guarantee a nice night sleep framed into a pleasant atmosphere being aware that if you need something we're 24hrs available and happy to help you out. Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Team! xx

The location was perfect following a five day tour that ended at Victoria station. Upon arrival, my friends and I expressed a dislike of stairs. The staff was very accommodating and even managed to fit all three of us into the same room (despite having booked separately) with only one flight of stairs. The room was clean and came with a sink. I just wish there could be lockers in the room. There are baskets that you can lock, but the latches are quite finicky when trying to fit the lock.

Hi, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! We are always more than happy to help you navigate our heritage stairs and thank you for your suggestion; we are always looking for ways to improve the hostel where we can. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Poor and unheathy breakfast not suitable for a gluten free vegan, the space under bed lockers are very small so even a medium luggage cannot fit in and my locker was also blocked from a big furniture next to it. The doors make a lot of noice so I was all the time waking up even when the doors of the other rooms were opening/closing! The floor was shaking when someone was walking in the room and again this was interrupting my sleep. Youngsters in the hostel were not respecting the silent hours!!!

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Super great location. Cereals and toast for breakfast for 1 pound. Hallway rug was wet and stinky and it doesn't look like they vacuum the room carpets very often, but otherwise it was a great stay and would stay again.

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London at our great location! Our hostel is vacuumed and mopped 2 times daily, we must have missed a stop that day. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Needed to stay at Victoria because I needed to be near Victoria Coach Station. Somehow I prefer the Astor Hyde Park Hostel to stay in London. This hostel is okay and good value for the money but I felt it was less comfortable, the lounge was quite tiny (we were packed at night). Well, it's quite personal, but it didn't have the same atmosphere to me. We also had fire alarms twice on my last night, and apparently for nothing. Staff was great.

Hey there, thanks a lot for taking your time to leave us a feedback. We're pretty happy you've enjoyed the location as you needed to be close to Victoria Coach Station. Inside Westminster area and on a 20 minutes walking distance from all the main central attractions we strictly believe that this place is a well worth value for money! We're sorry for the fire alarm, we had a problem with the detector that night, now everything is fixed! Hope to see you again. Big Hug, The AV Family!

No hangers in the room, asked for it and they said they didn't have any, so it was kinda hard to find someplace to hang your jacket or wet towels. Other than that, the staff were awesome and the location is near to the 2 Underground stations and Victoria Coach Station. All in all, it was a good stay. Cheers!

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! Thank you for your suggestion and so happy you got to take advantage of our great location. Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Good location. And good rooms. Other residents in the hostel left bathrooms dirty. But staff clean 4 times a day. Staff are super friendly also.

Hello, many thanks for taking your time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! It does feels like there is always someone cleaning at Astor Victoria doing our best to keep the bathrooms as clean as possible. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Incredible staff - so helpful and fun to be around. Great location near an underground stop. The whole city is very accessible from the Pimlico stop. Loved it here and would definitely recommend it.

Hello, Wow thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed your time with us in London! Having Pimlico station as a neighbor sure does come in handy and Victoria only a little further. We look forward to the day you do come and stay with again in the magical London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Very friendly, welcoming atmosphere, amazing stuff!!! Thank you!

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Lithuania

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've had a good time with us and thank your shinning review. You are more then welcome Hope to see you again in the lovely London. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7