Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Amazing stuff, made you feel right at home and comfortable in such a new setting

• 7th Mar 2015

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really delighted that your stay here was comfortable. We're really proud of that. We'll see you again in the magical London at anytime, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

In a safe, quiet neighborhood between Notting Hill and old London where the touristy sights are. Greenwich is a bit far. Corner store and Pimlico station nearby. With the Tube it's easy to get anywhere in London. No lockers, and four rooms share two toilets and two showers. Did not have to wait or wait long to use the bathroom.

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy you've enjoyed the location! Just for your information we have free lockers in reception for valuables, they're for free and always under control. Furthermore you have cages in the room for the luggage! Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

surprisingly spotlessly clean very friendly and helpful staff, always chatty basic breakfast, but with plentitude of everything even if you're the last one there small rooms, but I guess that's the case of English architecture in general) definitely recommend to stay there

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Czech Republic

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us at Astor Victoria! We always try to ensure that our guests have a wonderful time and a great experience. We hope to see you again in the future. Much love, Astor Victoria family x

great hostel

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy that you've had a great time here. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Really enjoyed my stay at Astor Victoria. People were nice and lockers under the bed made it a lot easier. Unfortunately there were some toilet problems (out of order for a little) and one of the showers was always boiling hot, but there were other toilets and showers so I wasn't bothered. Very easy to get to from Vic Station!

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a nice stay with us. We're always improving our cleanliness standard, as well we're under facilities's maintenance at the moment, so thank you for your tips. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

I hope there can be a little shelf for putting stuffs in the shower room.

Many facilities were broken (toilets were clogged, window wouldn't close in rooms, etc). However, there was a very good kitchen and the staff was delightful to work with!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great location, fantastic staff

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Austria

Hey there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a comment. We're so happy that you've enjoyed the location and liked the staff. Can't wait to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

You could clean up the showers, and maybe add some instructions for foreign visitors who have never seen a tap without a handle (like "rotate the outer ring for water, and the inner one for temperature" or something) otherwise everything was really nice :)

• 26th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Hey there, thanks very much for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're so happy that you've had a nice stay with us. We're always improving our cleanliness standard, so thank you for your tips. Hope to see you again in the lovely London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

It was my first experience in a hostel and I would sourely do it again, I loved my staying there, the facilities are very clean, the staff is really nice and the atmosphere is really good, I sincerely recomend it.

Hi there! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such an awesome review. We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled you had a great stay here with us. We always try to make sure everyone has the best time when visiting. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, team Astor Victoria family xx

Without a doubt one of the best hostel I've been. Near to Pimlico underground station and near to lots of touristic points (some of them are possible to go on foot).

Hey There, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're delighted that you've found this place like one of the best hostel you've been, we're really proud of that! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Awesome ! I only spent two nights but the staff is really really friendly and helpful. The location is great, within walking distance of Victoria Coach station, close to Westminster Palace too. Wealthy area but the hostel is still cheap. The staff can provide basically anything for free: adapters, locks, sim cards, you can also print stuff. Cool kitchen too, I definitely recommend this place =D

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a feedback. We're delighted that you've found the staff friendly and helpful and you would recommend this place. Hope to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The hostel was a great place to stay while I was between rents on flats. lot's of useful facilities such as the living room area, the kitchen and plenty of toilets and shower rooms. Only complaint was the noise coming from the living room area on the party/film nights. I don't think there's much need to have the volume that high and it goes on until quite late - I could hear all the words from a floor up! To be fair these nights only account for 2 days of the week (Saturday and Sunday).

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Scotland

I've been twice here. Friendly staff, clean, central and good price.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Romania

Hi there! Thank you so much for coming back again, we always enjoy seeing a familar face. Thank you for taking the time to leave us an awesome review. We hope to see you again in the future! lots of love, the Astor Victoria family xx

Had clothing stolen from my locker which was padlocked (can get your hands through the gaps). Noise from traffic on road could be reduced with double glazing. Noise from floor in room above was very bad. Wouldn't go back.

Hi there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're so sorry that you had clothing stolen from your cage. We always suggest to see reception and fill the incident report in cases like that. Concerning the noise we always try to improve our standards of facilities, so many thanks for your tip. Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Big Hug, The Astor Victoria Family!

The hostel is quite hard to find...But it is convenient to stay near Victoria station. And everything is okay

I really enjoyed my stay. My only problem is that I didnt stay longer!

• 17th Feb 2015

Hey there! Many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're really glad that you've enjoyed your stay with us. Come to see us again at anytime you like, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The facilities in this hostel were great. Especially in the shower room. Water was hot enough, the water pressure was high, and each shower room was wide. I often complain about shower rooms when staying at hostels or hotels in Europe, but I didn't have any dissatisfaction in this time. And this hostel has many useful facilities such as washing machine, hair dryer, and kitchen. Of course staffs are so friendly and kind. I wanna stay in this hostel again.

Hey there, many thanks for your time spent to leave us a comment. We're really happy that you've found the hostel enjoyable, as well as the facilities. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

Hostels around London... You can get scammed and your stay may turn into nightmare - please beware and choose wisely (I've been to 4 different). ASTOR HOSTEL VICTORIA = ASYLIUM - everything you may need. Once you're inside you get the feeling that everything is there to meet your requirements and that somebody pays attention to every detail just for your comfort. This place is better than my own home. Highly recommended!!! Thank you guys

Hey There! Thanks a lot for the time spent to leave us an amazing feedback! We're so delighted that you've had such an incredible time here with us, enjoyed the atmosphere and the facilities. Can't wait to see you again in the enchanting London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Family!

The location is great! Very close to the Victoria Station! The staff is friendly and helpful! I'd definitely recommend it! :)

• 16th Feb 2015

Hi there, many thanks for the time spent to leave us a feedback. We're really glad that you've had a positive stay and you would recommend the place! Hope to see you again in the magical London, always @ Astor Victoria Hostel. Lots of Love, The Astor Victoria Hostel!