Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

It's clean ,but too small

Nice hostel, the breakfast is good and the facilities are ok. The location is in a nice area.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

Hi! Cheers for the comment! We hope to see you next time around! Best. The Astor Victoria Team

I stayed for 10 days at Astor Victoria and the staff was very friendly and always helpful. There were little things like liquid soap placed in hand sanitizer dispenser (this washroom had no sink) and only 2 outlets available in a room for 6 people, but I managed. There are always other things available. The place is at good location at good low price. You are getting what you paid for.

• 7th Apr 2014

Hey, thanks a lot for taking your time rating us, it really helps us to improve the hostel. We hope to see you next time around and we will make sure that everything is perfect for you guys. Cheers, The Astor Victoria Team

Your hostel is located in a beautiful area of London and although it is in London City, the price was good. You have also been very friendly.

• 7th Apr 2014

Hey, thank you very much for taking your time rating us and leaving a comment, we really appreciate the feedback. We hope to see you next time around! Best, The Astor Victoria Team

The best hostel in London!!!! With lovely staff!!! Thanks a lot!!!!

The hostel has an excellent position (pimlico/victoria). Rooms were small but clean. But please improve wi-fi!!!!!

• 7th Apr 2014

Hi! Thanks for the feedback, we really like to know what our guests think about the hostel :) Very glad to read you enjoyed the hostel and proud to confirm we have upgraded our wifi so next time you stay with us it will be perfect! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Astor Victoria Team

Excellent location in central London.

• 7th Apr 2014

On my visits to reception, I found each of the three staff members I encountered to be be keen, friendly, attentive and exceptionally helpful and accommodating. The issue of another guest nicking my bed was dealt with quickly and efficiently. I wasn't expecting much from a hostel, but the service I received was better and more welcoming than any I have encountered even in a hotel. Hugely impressed and will definitely visit again.

• 7th Apr 2014

Hey, thanks for your comment, we are very glad you found the hostel and our lovely staff welcoming! Looking forward to your next visit! Best wishes, The Astor Victoria Team

6명 여성 도미토리에서 묵었습니다. 전 런던 다시가면 여기서 묵을거에요!!! 빅토리아 역과 가까워서 공항가는 버스 탈 때 완전 편리! 핌리코역과는 더 가깝고, 호스텔 바로 앞에서 24번 버스를 타고 주요 관광지를 다닐 수 있어서 더더욱 편리합니다. 위치 짱!!! 침대도 깨끗하고, 캐비넷도 있고, 방안에 세면대는 물이 좀 잘 안내려가고 약간 깨끗하지 못하지만 그래도 쓰는데 무리는 없었어요. 전날 묵었던 한인 민박보다 스무배는 좋았어요 같은 19파운드였는데.. 스탭들 다 엄청 친절하고, 프린트 무료!!, 컴퓨터 쓸 수 있으나 좀 느려서 답답.. 하지만 한인민박의 손바닥크기만한 미니랩탑보단 훨씬 좋아요!! (제가 묵었던 옷이 유난히 과장광고가 심한 곳 일 수 있어요. 모든곳이 그렇진 않을거라 믿고싶네요 ㅎㅎ 전 도토리민박에서 묵었어요) 의외로 한국인들 많아서 외롭지 않아요. 엄청 바글바글 하진 않지만, 꼭 두명 세명은 마주치더라는! 그리고 호스텔 존이라 안전! 강추!

• 6th Apr 2014
  • South Korea

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Good breakfast included, excellently organized, outstandingly nice and helpful staff and great location near Victoria/Pimlico Station and the recommendable Tate Britain Museum. Lockers were in the sleeping room, so bring your own lock! It seems to be quite pricy but for London it's a great deal! I would recommend it to everyone!

• 6th Apr 2014

Hey there! Thank you very much for your comment, we are glad you really liked the hostel :) Next time keep in mind you won't need to bring a padlock, you can hire one at reception for free! Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Astor Victoria Team

We got the room no. 32 closed to the toilet and the kitchen. It was quite noisy. We had to close the window because of odor of the toilet. However, the staffs were very nice. We could leave our luggage with them for free after we had checked out.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Hey! Thanks for the feedback, it helps us a lot so we can make the hostel better for our guests. We are very sorry about the smell, there was an issue with the pipes but it was sorted straight away. We hope to see you next time around. Cheers, The Astor Victoria Team

Free breakfast every morning! It was a really chill place and the staff was really great. I wish the showers had a little more water pressure but they were hot so it wasn't really a big deal.

• 5th Apr 2014

I totally recomend staying at this hostal. It is a 25 min walk from big ben and london eye. Staff is amazing, atmosphere is very modern and young. Rooms are unlocked with cardkey and have a sink inside. 24 hour entrance and front desk service. If I return to london I am definately staying there again. Can't find a better deal for your money.

Yeah it's was a perfect accommodation, probably one of the best hostel I've stayed at!!

• 3rd Apr 2014

Good day! Thanks a lot for the comment. We really hope to see you in the near future at Astor Victoria. Enjoy the rest of your travels, The Team

The hostel is in a really nice location and it has all you need with a cinema room as a bonus. The low points for me were bad wifi in some places and I quite disliked having a sink in the room just next to my head, it feels really weird when you wake up at night because someone is brushing their teeth above your head (and you couldnt really brush your teeth anywhere else because the sink in the bathroom is too small). The hostel doesn't have the social atmosphere but its a personal preference.

• 3rd Apr 2014
  • Czech Republic

Good hostel! I recommend it for you. Best wishes! Attila T. from Budapest

Hi , thank you very much for the comment. We hope to see you in the near future at Astor Victoria. Enjoy, The Team!

Always my top 3 choices for a weekend away in London. Showers can be improved. 24-hour bus(literally rt. 24..)at the doorstep is the best.

Hello, Thanks for your awesome review. We appreciate it! Can't wait to welcome you back when your in London next! All the best. The team

No problem at all. Near to a metro station, clean, with everything you need for a short stay. excelent free breakfast. and the staff was very helpfull.

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind words. Look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in London next(:All the best. The team

Good hostel. clean, safe and valued for money. i choose it bec location - few steps for victoria station and coach station- very handy if you plan to travel furver. i liked the cages under bed - wonderfull option for baggage security. i would reccoment to hostel to invest into washing mashine for dishes - other way it took so much time for everyone to wash own dishes after breakfast in just 2 sinks.

improve the wifi and you have a near perfect hostel, well that and adding bacon to the free breakfast.

• 31st Mar 2014