Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

I really enjoyed staying at astor victoria hostel. But the last day there was someone snoring really bad. But most of things were perfect. I want to stay there at next time.

• 29th Oct 2013
  • South Korea

I enjoyed a lot my stayed at Astor Victoria, good coffee-break, good beds, nice *staff. The shower is middle small but this was not a trouble. *STAFF: Most of Staff was very kind, BUT one of them was called ARTURO is very rude, when i and others would ask him something his answers was not very polite.

Do not book this hostel it's horrible. The mattress need changing and so do the staff and everything. Hated it there

• Scotland

Very friendly staff! I would come again :)

• 28th Oct 2013

We were there for 4 nights; it was really nice. The staff is very reliable and we found that our stay here was a very good moment. We will sure come back in this hostel and spread the word !

• 28th Oct 2013

No assistance up endless stairs with large bags, staff relatively helpful, kitchen filthy, rooms never cleaned, other guests rude, smokers at front door (so you spend your day with the beautiful smell of cigarettes through your hair and clothes). Basically it's your average hostel, where you get stuck with the usual kinds of people in a dorm. If you like to party stay here. Definitely a fantastic location however!!

The hostel is easily accesible from a nearby tube station. It's very clean and filled with positive vibes. The only bad point is the Internet which is, least to say, temperamental. DO NOT RELY ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT'S LIKELY NOT TO WORK. Despite me being stressed because I couldn't do my work, which required Internet access, the staff was very helpful and ever so nice. Overall lovely experience.

• Poland

Good location, but maybe better locker facilities instead if cages under the beds.

Environment is good!

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Hong Kong

there is no luggage security. I found my luggage outside of the luggage keeping room. forget the breakfast. I only like the location.

Shower/toilet are so tiny you barely can be inside. Dirty is all around. Breakfast ver y poor and low (sometimes inexistent) internet. But the location is good, you can go walking to main attractions.

Very good Hostel near Buckingham Palace and Victoria station. I recommend this hostel to you in London.

internet is never working