Astor Victoria Reviews

71 Belgrave Road, Victoria, London, England

Very good location, comfy beds. I would stay there again.

Bathrooms were a bit dirty but great location and price

All perfect as usual except for the shared computer in the living room, for 2 or 3 days the Internet was basically not working (but with my device Internet was working). Also in my room there was no tent, but that at the end didn't bother my sleep. Great, well maintained and most of all really cleaned hostel. Ah the breakfast is quite basic, but the pice also, so..

Great as usual. I have been 4 times in this hostel and never been dissappointed !

The location of this hostel is excellent, as well as staff. The breakfast was ok and the bed linen was clean. Our only complaints are: the sinks in the bathroom are too small and there are few mirrors. The sockets were located near the door of our room, and not near our beds. Nevertheless, we would recommend this hostel!

They got excellent and helpful staffs, but even them can not save this hostel. Poor internet connection, no signal in the bedroom, and you can barely view a webpage in the lobby due to its poor internet. Very small shower room. Water sink and the floor of shower room and the toilet clogged frequently. In a 6-men's room, it only has 4 power plugs, and they all blocked by one bed and are very hard to reach.

After having striped off my sheets I was shocked about how dirty the bed was I was sleeping on even though the sheets were ok. Breakfast is included but you are allowed to take 2 bread rolls ?!?!?! Come on! Toilets and showers are ok. Enough of them. Very hot inside. Might be a problem in summer. But nevertheless. A good place to stay. Very safe and peaceful location.

REALLY GOOD HOSTEL!!

• 4th May 2014

Just one thing I didn't like. The room is very small for 6 people. But all the rest is very good. :)

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We are sorry about the room size, really. We look forward to welcoming you back at any time. All the best. The team

Very cool atmosphere and nice staff, big free breakfast and luggage deposit... I loved this hostel!

• 4th May 2014

Hostel was great, staff were incredibly friendly and there was a great atmosphere throughout the hostel! However, when I stayed there the toilet lock was broken. Other than that, it was perfect!!

• 4th May 2014

1The wall and door is not completely soundproofed. We can hear neighbour noice. 2. the breakfeat bread is frozened , and every morning, staff use oven to defrozened them, it is not freshed like other hostel who can provide fresh Croissant!!!!

One of the better hostels. Staff friendly and very helpful, great location, very clean with all the facilities you could need. Definitely recommend would stay again.

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria. We would love to see you back soon! All the best. The team

Good location, friendly staff, great morning breakfast. Not enough bathrooms/showers.

• 2nd May 2014

Overall a good hostel, but mirrors would be a great addition to the bathrooms and/or the dorms.

The staff and the service is great, the environment is also excellent, the facilities are very clean , the kitchen and dining room is very complete. I recommend this place 100%

Hello, thanks so much for the awesome review!! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria. We would love to welcome you back whenever you are in London next! All the best. The team

The staffs are very friendly and the location is great! However, there were problems with the clogged sink and toilet, which was very frustrating during my stay.

Hello, we are so sorry about the clogged sink and toilet! Next time please let one of our staff know and we will fix it promptly! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and would love to welcome you back in the future! wishing you all the best. The team

The staff are friendly and approachable, and always willing to help with any questions/troubles you may have. I didn't have any major issues during my stay here. The only thing I occasionally found a bit inconvenient is that they only have drinkable water in the kitchen. So if you drink a lot of water (like me!) it can be annoying at times. But I get the impression that's the case with several hostels in London. Not too big of a hassle really, but I think it's worth mentioning. Cheers! =)

• 1st May 2014
  • Norway

Hello, thank you so much for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here at Astor Victoria. We look forward welcoming you back any time! All the best. The team

Ottima comunicazione, disponibilità e posizione. La pulizia delle stanze , wc e docce si può migliorare.

The hotel was very friendly, while remaining quiet in the dorms. It is extremely well located and the frame as amenities fulfill any expectations. The staff is always available and smiling, whatever the type of request (special thanks to Dan, with his kindness and gentleness) A pleasant stay in an unforgettable place, I would return.

• 30th Apr 2014